Wintercharm

About the community

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Hi again, well, my comments are those of simply a fellow guest on a generous ministry. I find  Christian's are usually  welcoming and generous, will go the extra mile carrying another's load, but they are  not a passive audience to be abused and used as a punching bag either.

If one wants to come on any message board including a  Christian message board declaring themselves to be bad Christian but  don't anyone correct me nor show me a better way  just tolerate my bad ways as I confess and   brag a bit   on them, I suspect such a person  will be unhappy  very unhappy.

Sorry just being straight with an answer to the inquiry. Why not give the board a fair try and see if there are not others with common experiences needs and quests to satisfy. It might be very rewarding.

Paul had been saved for 10 years when he said...” I am chief of sinners”.  Boy, what a braggart he was! It’s quite the opppsite, actually.Its humility.Only pride and ignorance would lead one to think he is a “ Good” Christian.Jesus said only God is good and you ain’t Him—— nor is any of us.You are a wretched man saved only by God’s Grace.One would be wise to understand that . Sure, our lives and behavior changes for the better as God transforms our lives in this Christian walk.... But If I knew you like God does I would barf on my keyboard—— and that would go double for me!The closer I get to God, the farther away I see myself.Whe will need tons of God’s grace when we die—whether we have been saved for 30 minutes or 30 years ..My righteousness may be pea-sized and yours may be the size of a basketball, but when we understand that God’s Righteousness by comparison would be Trillion- plus Suns,well.....that is the thought I am trying to convey.I find it hard to believe that I had to break this all down and explain it.Reading with insight is not the forte of many people, I suppose.Luther said to “ sin Boldly”—— Some take that to be literal.Some things you either “ get” or you “ don’t get”. I am sorry you don’t get me— the man who will tell Paul someday ,” You claimed to be the chief of sinners?  Step aside , Sir—- there’s a new kid in town!”If one does not identify with that line of thinking, there is something lacking in your faith, perhaps true repentance.....I hope not.

Thanks for a near perfect  demonstration.

“Near” perfect?     What did I fail to make clear? Is it that I am against the teaching of false Gospels or are you angry about me for not helping out with that grass cutting?