Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

I was talking with someone and they wondered if the Thousand Year Reign of Christ (Revelation 20:4-8) happened during one thousand years of the State Churches of Byzantium and Rome and that was Christ ruling with an iron rod, “13 He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. 15 From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod.” (Revelation 19:13-15). 

Could it be the sword of Jesus ‘ mouth and rod of iron was the State Churches from 323 A.D. 1517 A.D. that lasted a thousand years? 

——————————

Beforehand, I am not Liberal Christian nor do I ascribe to Preterism or symbolist; I believe Scripture is literal until it can only be seen symbolically like, “this bread is my body and this is my blood, you must eat my body and drink my blood.” (John 6). 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/6/2018 at 9:16 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

I was talking with someone and they wondered if the Thousand Year Reign of Christ (Revelation 20:4-8) happened during one thousand years of the State Churches of Byzantium and Rome and that was Christ ruling with an iron rod, “13 He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. 15 From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod.” (Revelation 19:13-15). 

Could it be the sword of Jesus ‘ mouth and rod of iron was the State Churches from 323 A.D. 1517 A.D. that lasted a thousand years? 

——————————

Beforehand, I am not Liberal Christian nor do I ascribe to Preterism or symbolist; I believe Scripture is literal until it can only be seen symbolically like, “this bread is my body and this is my blood, you must eat my body and drink my blood.” (John 6). 

Jesus was Seen with the Saints at the Crucifixion, around 29 A.D., and that is Literal.................a nation or ministry was simply not used as a substitute.

1. 1000 Years for Jesus and the Saints/First (Astrological Age of Pisces)

2. 1000 Years and Satan is Loosed (Astrological Age of Aquarius/Events of Revelation, if any)

3. 1000 Years for the Second Death/Star Wormwood (5 Months Only)

Jesus in 29 A.D., was the Astrological Age Marker for Pisces.

(God did say or imply something about this/Three Temples)

1. First Temple Built by Solomon (David reclaimed "Joseph's the Blessings" Bones) (Daniel's 62nd Week + 69th Week in years)

2. Second Temple Built by Assyria (Assyria/Babylon returned the Jews to Jerusalem, according to Ezra/Esther) (434 B.C. for Daniel's 62nd Week)

3. Third Temple Built by Rome (Caesar, Jesus named as the builder) (around 6 B.C. or 7 B.C. at the birth of Jesus)

(God doesn't use that measurement system for a reason, Legally, what you understand as the "Day Cycle" in hours/weeks/months, was modified, beyond that.  God has deliberated shifted the Astrological ages according to his pleasure, the earth is not that old, that is the mystery of Daniel's Weeks and the Lord's Coming)

"Jesus and Joseph 30 years of Age, Luke 3:23" .................. this has originated the theory of each astrological age being 30 Degrees in Length and lasting about 2000 years, or 2300 Days, this is of christian origin, not necessarily science (even science and history are false with the time tables).

We may not have to go much further then this statement, "2000 into the Sea as Jesus claimed".

Jesus Begins his Ministry in 26 A.D. (Daniel's 62nd Week) ................. 2020 A.D. to 2066 A.D. = Astrological Age of Aquarius, then the Final Astrological Age of Star Wormwood.

WHICH BECOMES

1947 Roswell + 70 Years of Daniel to 2017 + 7 Weeks or 49 Years to 2066 (7000 Days from 9/11/2001 for Daniel 9's 70 Weeks for 2020) (Issac Newton's Prophecy)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Okay then back to the Bible ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

4 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Okay then back to the Bible ?

"Joseph of Egypt, Ruled with an Iron Rod ..... Joseph of Sodom Rules with an Iron Rod " Revelation 11:8

Jesus is the "Risen Body" or Joseph only in Particular Circumstances

1. 2300 B.C. Sodom and Gomorrah is Destroyed, God voices his Covenant to the Homosapien (that was created around 3114 B.C.)

2. 1290 for 29 A.D. Jesus is Crucified the Third Temple is Destroyed, God voices his covenant to the nations (recorded in Acts, Various)

3. 1260 for 2060 or 2066 (Issac Netwon's Prophecy) God finishes the work for 5 months, this judgment program is finished.

These are literal declarations from God.  This is under the assumption that God views the final 7 Weeks/Years, as 49 Years, and makes the associated declaration.  When God makes this declaration is anybody's Guess, 2020 ...................

(MABUS 27 ................. 2017 to 2020 or 10000 Saints / 365 Days in a year , which is the Contradiction of Noah, the "Seventh and Second Month for 27", within the final 77 years (Seventh Month and seventh Day)

27 Years for NOAH, from 1993 Twin Towers in New York = 2020 A.D., where as 7000 Days from 9/11/2001 = 2020 A.D. ...................... It is because Three 42 Month Periods from Flight 370 equals 2024, and a perfect 77 years = 2024 from 1947, that we need to keep watch.

However, A DAY FOR A YEAR/1000, is violated if we cannot label a physical/literal date to Daniel/Rev. Figures and the Lord's Coming, it seems that way.

GOD KILLS EVERYTHING WHEN HE COMES/ROD OF JOSEPH

This is where the arguments of "PRE-TRIB", "MID-TRIB", come into play before the Tribulation when God does the work, this gives value to MABUS=MASTER BUILDING NYC, I mean, this gives value to an event such as 9/11/2001.

2060 or 2066 A.D. is a date that doesn't mean anything because it is too late, all it means, is that, the "MID-TRIB" is valuable as a declaration from God, about his actions of interpretation before he comes, nothing happens before 2024 then we are out of faith, but until that happens, this is considered the "MID-TRIB" for those of us keeping watch.

Edited by Gibbus

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/7/2018 at 11:16 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

——————————

No.. Absolutly Not.. Those harlot corrupt churches where not the Iron Rods of Jesus..

Jesus himself will rule with an Iron Rod during His,, still future,, 1000 year reign on earth.. He will rule the world with the Saints and he will be ruling over the nations..

1 minute ago, Adstar said:

No.. Absolutly Not.. Those harlot corrupt churches where not the Iron Rods of Jesus..

Jesus himself will rule with an Iron Rod during His,, still future,, 1000 year reign on earth.. He will rule the world with the Saints and he will be ruling over the nations..

I believe that too. That Jesus is coming to rule with an iron rod and reign a thousand years (Revelation 19:11-16, Revelation 20:4-9). 

This thread is merely a what if question and could it be plausible that the iron rod was the State Churches. 

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

And those who overcome (are redeemed) also rule with a rod of iron with Yeshua.  Revelation 2:26-27. That is not going to happen until Yeshua sets up His millennial kingdom on the earth and physically rules from Jerusalem in the authority of David over Israel and the world. 

On 9/14/2018 at 7:12 AM, OldCoot said:

And those who overcome (are redeemed) also rule with a rod of iron with Yeshua.  Revelation 2:26-27. That is not going to happen until Yeshua sets up His millennial kingdom on the earth and physically rules from Jerusalem in the authority of David over Israel and the world. 

This is one of the details I keep trying to help friends in Christ understand. Jesus has already fulfilled the Lamb of God (John 1:29), Bridegroom (John 2:7-10, Luke 5:34-35), and Suffering Savior (Isaiah 53, John 19, 1 Peter 3:18). When He reigns in the Millenial Reign (Revekation 20:4-8) He is fulfilling the prophecies of the Son of David (Romans 1:1-5) who will sit on his throne in Jerusalem (2 Samuel 7:1-53, 2 Chronicles 17:1-41).  

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

And when one reads Ezekiel and the kingdom parables in Matthew 13, one gets the idea that while Yeshua will indeed be ruling, the kingdom will not be perfect and there will be some that get out of line and therefore ruling with a rod of iron will be required.  Unfortunately, the heart of man is still corrupt even when living in a perfect environment.  And things actually get so corrupt that Satan is able to foment a major last rebellion when he is released.