WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,258
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Facebook Inc (FB.O) said on Monday it is in talks to deepen links with banks and financial institutions, saying it can help the firms improve their customer service.

The social media company said users of financial firms such as PayPal (PYPL.O), Citibank (C.N) and American Express (AXP.N) could link their financial accounts with Facebook’s Messenger and chat with a customer service representative.

The Wall Street Journal had reported here that Facebook had asked banks to share detailed financial information about their customers, including card transactions and checking-account balances. [ Source: Reuters (Read More...) ]

The post Facebook in talks with banks to expand customer service appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A lot of things I thought could never happen are happening today...…    surely this isn't one of them..   I hope.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, other one said:

A lot of things I thought could never happen are happening today...…    surely this isn't one of them..   I hope.

This would be crazy, I did  read that yesterday...

8 hours ago, Cletus said:

you know if you have the facebook app on your phone they can listen to you, record you, video you and take pictures of you, track your location?  and not that they can, but that they do. and others can to, not just facebook.   i have always said facebook is bad.  I hope this will wake some folks up to what facebook really is about. 

Apple and android O(Google) listens to you with or without Facebook or any other applications...    most other apps do also and they all sell your data to advertisers....   one just has to get over it if they are going to use a phone or tablet.

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

Is Google and Apple Alexia much better?

Apple and android O(Google) listens to you with or without Facebook or any other applications...    most other apps do also and they all sell your data to advertisers....   one just has to get over it if they are going to use a phone or tablet.  

Apple is Siri, and Alexia is Google. Cortina is Windows and they are all listening and watching all the time.

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

Oh goody, I can give them the Gospel while they are listening lol.

it is an interesting discussion with Siri.   I don't have Alexia but my wife has an Ipad so we can facetime with our grand kids.....   much much better than just a phone call and since they are about 300 miles away we don't really get to see them near often enough.

I wouldn't call her (Siri) a heathen for she is really a nice person, but she doesn't proclaim Jesus.....    some day her artificial intelligent's may progress to self realization.  I have no idea what would happen at that time....   since she isn't human we are not dealing with something with a spirit so it's not like she could ever become an actual Christian, but it would be a hoot to teach her to understand where we are coming from and going.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Someday they can blame us for being  a Christian.....what will our answer be?