• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

This is an example of why it's important to have a clear understanding of Islam and what Muslims believe before approaching them with the gospel. Muslims know that everything in that post is untrue and it makes us appear to be false witnesses in their eyes when we make such claims. Why would Muslims believe anything we have to say about Jesus and the gospel when we have already shown ourselves to be false witnesses by misrepresenting what Islam teaches and how they believe?

Cherry picking verses out of context from the Qur'an that applied to Muslims centuries ago in a historical perspective and trying to apply those teachings and understandings to Muslims in 2018 is not the correct way to interpret the Qur'an. Muslims understand this as well and this is why 99.99% of Muslims don't belong to terrorist groups like ISIS. In the presentation you gave in that post you are telling more than 1.6 billion Muslims that they are wrong and that the terrorist are right. See how crazy that sounds? How do you think that is going to come across to a Muslim when you tell them this?

Do you honestly believe that 99.99% of Muslims are wrong and the fewer than 0.01% that are extremists and those members who make up the terrorists organizations are correct? Those numbers alone should be enough evidence that Islam does not teach that way you believe. 

Below are reasons that people in the US gave for converting to Islam.

1582035596_christiansconvertingtoislam2.jpg.422dc1fc184e590679c3b04c3507b262.jpg

If Islam is how you describe it in your post, why would 100,000 people in the US alone willingly choose to follow Islam? Who would choose to follow a religion that is violent? That goes against human nature?

The saddest thing about the 100,000 people in the US converting to Islam is that almost 80% of those came from Christian backgrounds and of that percentage most were Protestants. This tells me that something is wrong with the Church in America if so many are choosing the false, anti-Christ, religion of Islam over the gospel of Jesus Christ.  24% of those who converted to Islam preferred the teachings of Islam. How is that possible? 10% of those converting to Islam wanted to belong to a community. This should be able to be found in the Church. 5% say they found truth in Islam. Really? 

Most muslims are ignorant of the quran and the accepted hadiths and their teachings.. Only a minority are well read muslims and only a minority of them are willing to be true devout muslims and wage jihad to the letter of the qurans teachings... muslims remind me of most of my former catholic religionists.. religion to them was what the local priest or nun at school told them religion was.. Most of the catholics i knew never even read the catholic Catechism.. I never found out about the actual way of Salvation until i read a Bible for myself in my early 20's and i had been a altar boy for 10 years when i was younger... Islam to most muslims is what ever the local imam tells them it is during their Friday mosque visit and also what ever prayers they where told to recite by their parents..

The violent quotes from the quran are true.. But most muslims have no idea about them.. But there are muslims who do read the quran and the accepted hadiths and they are confronted with the actual evil truth of what is actually in the quran and Hadiths and they are put on the spot.. Are they going to be true devout muslims or are they going to reject the quran as the word of allah... Many of the minority of muslims who do read their books do end up waging jihad because dying whilst waging jihad is one of the sure fire ways of having ones place in paradise assured..

Apologists for islam within the Christian faith are enemies of the truth, they are traitors of the LORD Jesus Christ..

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

We have TWO who claimed to be OF GOD , but OH how they walked so different .

NOTICE HOW CHRIST WALKED AND TUAGHT

NOTICE HOW the wicked thing called muhammed walked and taught .   and at the core you will see TWO OPPOSITE ENTITIES , at work .

A hint ,   JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER

and muhammed is just a way unto death .

• Brilliant! 1

And if any does think all the religions are worshpping the same GOD in different ways ,  LET ME EXPOSE THAT LIE .

For the enemy of our souls would have all to believe this .

IF ANY MAN TRULY LOVES GOD , THEY WILL LOVE ME .     IF ANY MAN TRULY LOVES JESUS they hear and do HIS SAYINGS .

and ONE ofthose sayings said this ,   I AM THE ONLY WAY unto the FATHER .  AND if a man denies me , I DENY HIM .

Do not buy the lie of inclusivism being shelled out to churches .    IT IS A LIE .    IF they believe they are saved , but if they believe not they are damned .

JUST REMEMEBER THAT .    not this all inclusive lie .  

• This is Worthy 1

And this should also be so clear to see .      ASK any man or woman who was once of any other religion yet by grace came to CHRIST , what they think of the old religion .

any true one of Christ that truly came TO CHRIST , will tell ya ,   MY OLD RELIGOIN was of satan ,  I WAS DECIEVED and we definitely are not worshipping the same GOD .

The only ones who worship the same GOD as we do , IS THE JEWS ,  ONLY WATCH OUT ,  as paul said they do it through ignorance .  THEIR TORAH IS HOLY

they aer NOT , for if they follow NOT CHRIST , they as lost as any muslim or any other who knows NOT CHRIST TRULY IS .

Isnt it so odd, that the renown of christanity are teaching a gospel that has us embrace and not preach the true gospel to the lost religions ,

AND YET the true ones who came out of those religions and to CHRIST , SURE DONT SOUND ANYTHING AT ALL LIKE THIS ECUMUNCAISM INCLUSIVISM ones do .

EXACTLY .  LET THAT SINK IN .    the true ones are huge on hollering JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY ,  the ecumuinal inclusives are big on holler , YOU DONT KNOW THEY HEART

YOU DONT KNOW , don't judge ,  lets just gather and have good works for unity and world peace .  WHAT A SHAM this ecumuincal inclusvism truly is .  and little do

the common ones under it , KNOW what the REAL AGENDA BEHIND IT IS .    I think if they knew , THEY WOULD LONG HAVE FLED IT .

• Brilliant! 1

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I was afraid this thread would go in this direction. Most Muslims I have met going back more than 3 decades have a pretty thorough understanding of their faith. In fact I have found they seem to me more devout to their religion than most Christians I know. When you say that "Most muslims are ignorant of the quran and the accepted hadiths and their teachings.", you are also talking about most Imams, Muslim clerics, Islamic scholars, and professors. I don't see how that is even remotely possible or how anyone would think that is reasonable. To suggest that extremist and terrorist are following the true religion of Islam is not a rational position to take. 

Here you are insulting believing professors at Christian Universities who teach Islamic studies and missionaries who have dedicated much of their life sharing the gospel to Muslims by calling them enemies to the Truth and traitors to our Lord Jesus Christ. Sad.  

badjao33 you clearly are a social justice warrior type who has been indoctrinated to believe that all other cultures and religions are good and white European culture is bad.. You are consistent in your stances in the political topics on this forum and now in carries over to the religious topics..

I matters not one jot what 95% of muslims believe about their religion.. islam is not what muslims believe it is.. islam is what the quran and accepted hadiths say it is and the majority of muslims do not know what the quran and hadiths teach..

And no i do not trust i iota in what the professors at supposed ""christian universities"" say.. Most of them are closet anti-christan atheists anyway and as indoctrinated as you are in the Social justice warrior cultural marxism post modern lies that you seem to be caught up in..

So please don't try to push your anti white pro islam brain washing upon me.. I know too much to be swayed by such propaganda..

extremists terrorists are not extremists at all the are devout true muslims carrying out the teachings of the quran and the accepted hadiths.. just because the true muslim population only makes up a very small percentage of the populations makes no difference.. Only a small percentage of the identified ""christian"" population are true Christians, most of those christians are traitors to the Word of God..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, other one said:

have you been curious enough to watch the two video's I posted a long time ago....   I've invited you to do so many times.

What 2 videos?   What dose this have to do with this topic. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

JUST remember curious EVE ate the apple , took the bait .

I could care less about the love of money,  but I had a dime for every time I heard one say ITS just the way GOD MADE ME ,     ROME and all the prosperity preaches

would look broke compared to me .     ALWAYS the excuse ,  its HOW GOD MADE ME .

I hear it from gays , ITS HOW GOD MADE ME . 

and from many others .      Beware , lest that curiosity lead you exactly where one would never have want to be led .

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the topic. But this stuck a nerve with me. I do not believe that curiosity is a sin.  With that said I accept your choice not to seek knowledge.  

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Adstar said:

badjao33 you clearly are a social justice warrior type who has been indoctrinated to believe that all other cultures and religions are good and white European culture is bad.. You are consistent in your stances in the political topics on this forum and now in carries over to the religious topics..

I matters not one jot what 95% of muslims believe about their religion.. islam is not what muslims believe it is.. islam is what the quran and accepted hadiths say it is and the majority of muslims do not know what the quran and hadiths teach..

And no i do not trust i iota in what the professors at supposed ""christian universities"" say.. Most of them are closet anti-christan atheists anyway and as indoctrinated as you are in the Social justice warrior cultural marxism post modern lies that you seem to be caught up in..

So please don't try to push your anti white pro islam brain washing upon me.. I know too much to be swayed by such propaganda..

extremists terrorists are not extremists at all the are devout true muslims carrying out the teachings of the quran and the accepted hadiths.. just because the true muslim population only makes up a very small percentage of the populations makes no difference.. Only a small percentage of the identified ""christian"" population are true Christians, most of those christians are traitors to the Word of God..

Well I for one find what badjao33 is posting very educational. As I have learn things I did not know just reading through badjao's post on this thread. So you carry right on badjao33! :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

I think what it all comes down to is God dose not fit inside a box. I think God calls people to  witness  for him in different ways. We are all different. What works on one person may not work for someone else. To command that everybody much witness to everyone using the same method puts God inside a box.  The best thing we can do is listen to how the Spirit is leading us.  This maybe through educating ourselves. Or it maybe through kindness. Or many many other ways. 

(I know this is poorly written as I did not sleep well last night so I am a bit off. But I hope you get my meaning) 

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
24 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I think what it all comes down to is God dose not fit inside a box. I think God calls people to  witness  for him in different ways. We are all different. What works on one person may not work for someone else. To command that everybody much witness to everyone using the same method puts God inside a box.  The best thing we can do is listen to how the Spirit is leading us.  This maybe through educating ourselves. Or it maybe through kindness. Or many many other ways. 

(I know this is poorly written as I did not sleep well last night so I am a bit off. But I hope you get my meaning) 

It's not about putting God in a box.   Paul had ONE message and it was the message of the cross.  Paul didn't waste time studying religion of the Romans and Greeks and whatever else.   Paul had one message and that is what God chose to reach the world to Himself and that message has not changed.  One does not have to understand the ins and outs of any other particular religion in order to give them the message the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

All of mankind is equally sinful before God and everyone is rebel against God in their own way.  Every person is   a sinner before God.  That message isn't very popular today.   Before God, every man, without Christ, stands condemned and on their way to Hell. The only remedy for that condition is Jesus and His finished work on the cross.  

There are missionaries out there to the Muslims and they reaching them for Christ at great risk to their own lives and the lives of those who convert and become true followers of Jesus (as opposed to the state-approved Christianity in some Muslim countries).  There are Muslims being reached and converted to Christ in Israel and it isn't because the missionaries are experts on Islam, but because the Holy Spirit is actually moving in their ministries.   

So it is not required or necessary to study Islam to any great depth in order to simply share the Gospel.   We are only called to share the truth.  The Lord takes it from there.