Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

In Greece there are Muslim refugees from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and elsewhere.   There is a native ministry that the refugees see as family where they can find comfort and share their hearts.  Many are coming to Christ and even serving in the ministry.

Muslims coming to Christ can face physical violence and even death....often losing family, jobs and housing.  A ministry in Syria has 70 to 80 former Muslims.   Pray for their protection and growth in Christ.

In Pakistan a ministry is providing education, food, Bible teaching and fun for needy children of brick kiln workers.   Oftentimes even the children are forced into working ten hour days making the bricks.

Info from indigenous missionaries.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Bihar (area disputed between Pakistan and India):  A terrorist responsible for many killings was one of many people to accept Christ at an evangelistic meeting.  He turned himself in and led a ministry in the prison.  After serving his time, he now ministers with the native ministry.

Spain: A native missionary who lives in a hostile Muslim area held a secret meeting at her home.   An entire family put their faith in Christ.  50 new Christians have relatives who are being invited to a retreat where they can hear about the Lord.

• Praise God! 2

Guest PinkBelt
On 8/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, LadyKay said:

I am sorry I was one of the posters that help run this wonderful thread off the rails. I do get carried away at times. Something I am working on. So anyway, this is wonderful and glories news.  Our God is all powerful and loving. Not wanting to see anyone lost. Thank you Debp for such an uplifting report. God Bless. And please accept my apologizes for my past replies. :41:

Perhaps if you learn to let people be wrong and walk away you will find it much easier to not get "carried away". Whenever a person insists on getting the last word in, that is their ego and pride compelling them to press on.

A new refugee camp of 9,000 people has been located in Turkey.   A native ministry will share Christ but desperately needs Arabic Bibles and children's Bible story coloring books.  This ministry has already seen transformed lives through Jesus and has already given out all of the Bibles they had.

In Indonesia which has the largest Muslim population in the world, audio Gospel recordings in native dialects and Bibles are being distributed by native missionaries.  1,000 Bibles are currently needed.

Info from native pastors/missionaries.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 8/23/2018 at 5:32 AM, Debp said:

Well, getting back to the topic...Muslims Turning to Christ.

Thousands of Muslim children and their relatives in Syria have come to Christ through a kid's ministry that uses CDs to share God's love.  These war traumatized people find a Biblical foundation in Christ...which they are now sharing with others.

In Pakistan a native ministry plans to train 500 new Christians in evangelism, church planting and pastoral work.

In 99% Muslim Turkey, Muslims are coming to Christ after hearing the Gospel on the internet and radio.

In Iraq many Muslims are still displaced due to the terrorism in their towns and cities by Isis.   A ministry is providing medical care, along with counseling, Bibles and the message of salvation through Jesus.

The above are just a few of the wonderful things happening in the Middle East and other Muslim countries.   Prayer reports are from a Christian mission operating worldwide.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:17 PM, LadyKay said:

I am sorry I was one of the posters that help run this wonderful thread off the rails. I do get carried away at times. Something I am working on. So anyway, this is wonderful and glories news.  Our God is all powerful and loving. Not wanting to see anyone lost. Thank you Debp for such an uplifting report. God Bless. And please accept my apologizes for my past replies. :41:

:emot-heartbeat:

Glory~!

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. John 14:11-12

One Way Or The Other

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:33-39

Allah Will Fall 

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2 Thessalonian 2:7-11

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

Tajikistan: This country is 98 percent Muslim.   So youths can find friends and mentors in Christ, Christian camps are filling this need.

Kyrgyzstan: 120 young people from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Russia and other countries came for a missions conference to further their work for the kingdom of Christ.   Kyrgyzstan is 86 percent Muslim.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

28 minutes ago, Debp said:

Tajikistan: This country is 98 percent Muslim.   So youths can find friends and mentors in Christ, Christian camps are filling this need.

Kyrgyzstan: 120 young people from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Russia and other countries came for a missions conference to further their work for the kingdom of Christ.   Kyrgyzstan is 86 percent Muslim.

and while this is going on the Muslim Brotherhood is very busy bringing down Western Civilization...

A young engaged woman in Egypt was raped.   Soon after getting married, it was found she was 7 months pregnant.   Her husband beat and then divorced her.  Heartbroken she found herself homeless on the streets of Cairo.  A priest found her and took her to a shelter run by an indigenous mission.  While living at the shelter, she learned basic life skills and was introduced to Christ.

She was born again and stopped weeping over her past.  She says she can now accept herself and is happy in the Lord.

Info from an indigenous mission.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/8/2018 at 12:03 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Man I hope folks can see right through this .    Since when do we have to learn of evil to become better witness  OF OUR OWN GOSPLE .

NOPE , I will skip all this .   ALL we need IS CHRIST ,  IF HE IS TRULY IN US ,  THEN HE WILL GIVE US the words .  

I don't need to learn about buddism to speak the gospel .to buddists .  

I don't need to learn about the Koran to speak the gospel to muslims

DOES GOD himself NOT KNOW the exact words anyone needs to hear .     Foks this is how people fall away .  we trust in our own devices and such

I can not even imagine JESUS saying , GO LEARN from the Koran , so you can understand better how to reach these peoples .

HE said I will give you a mouth and wisdom .

HE said I WILL SEND the comforter and what HE hears that will HE TELL YOU .

yall this is just another way of getting folks all messed up .    Sounds like an offshoot of seeker friendly concepts and how THEY learned from men HOW to evangelize .

DID not work out ,  this wont either .     IF our trust is NOT IN CHRIST alone to give us the words we need ,  THEN WE BETTER GET THERE FAST .

men are deceivers , always have been , always will be .  We don't need to learn from the Koran or any other book for that matter on how to win any particular type person .

ALL WE NEED IS TO LEARN CHRIST and HE ALONE gives us ALL WE NEED to both endure and preach the true gospel .     HOPE this sinks in well . 

Just some thoughts here brother.  Ignorance belongs to the kingdom of darkness and the devil exploits it.   I think it doesn't hurt to be prepared against the wiles of the enemy before going into his territory.....the devil fights back, make no mistake, and we are to take heed to ourselves hating even the garments stained with sin, lest we be ensnared in the same.  It's also useful to be forearmed in order to counter some of the lies that the devil holds Muslims in bondage to.  The Holy Spirit also works with us when we give Him something to work with, so to speak........not that we rely on the knowledge but we rely on Him.  I am not sure how much of an in-depth study of Islam or any other religion is necessary...maybe it depends on one's gift and call, who the Lord will send you to, and each one should do as He leads them....and not everyone has the gifts that come with being a prophet or evangelist, etc.  I don't doubt that He can make use of it if we have at least some knowledge of what Muslims or others believe.  At the very least we should know how to avoid offending people of other beliefs and cultures unnecessarily.

Once I encountered a Muslim who was trying to make converts....he spoke to me about Mary and Joseph and Jesus, and thankfully I was forearmed with knowing that much about Islam, how they believe parts of the bible and believe Jesus was a prophet.  God gave me the discernment of spirits and also gave me what to say to put a monkey wrench in the devils works.....hopefully for the saving benefit of that Muslim.  But if I had encountered that man without any prior knowledge at all about what Muslims believe about Jesus etc, I think I might have been surprised and paralyzed with confusion...which is exactly what the demon was trying to do.

Even some of us here we have some idea of new age beliefs and the ecumenical movement and what they believe and what they are doing, don't we....I mean we're not entirely in the dark and ignorant about these things.....we are called to watch......and God makes use of that both for our own sakes and the sakes of those who are ensnared in those deceptions.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2