• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

HEAR O ISRAEL thy GOD IS ONE .     AND HOW DID HE CREATE ,   HE SPOKE and HIS WORD IS HIM < ITS HIS OWN ESSENCE SPIRIT Creating all that IS .

THY GOD IS ONE .       And no marvel ,  FOR CHRIST HIMSELF SAID ,   NO man takes my life from me ,   I HAVE POWER to take it , AND I have POWER to RAISE IT AGAIN .

HE SAID I HAVE POWER TO RAISE IT AGAIN .     and do notice , it says WHOM GOD has RAISED FROM THE DEAD .    WHEN it says That in the beginning

was GOD , was the WORD and that GOD IS HIS WORD .    IT MEANS WHAT IT SAYS .   

and I don't ever remember the disciple who saw HIM alive after the resurrecting saying OH my LORD you are a god .   NO HE SAID MY LORD AND MY GOD . AND HE SAID IT TO JESUS .

And I don't remember JESUS saying , HEY GET UP , I am a man just like you are .        FOLKS need to understand WHO THIS CHRIST TRULY IS

MAYBE THEN they can learn a lil   RESPECT and stop trodding HIS SAYINGS UNDER FOOT . 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Judah_Roars said:

It is disturbing to hear when people say, we serve the same God. I beg to differ! Not since the last time I checked!

Folks need to read that torah that POINTS TO CHRIST .      What did GOD say to the prophet .    THOSE gods , those idols ,    THEY ARE NOT GOD .

all concepts , all mindsets , all religions , are naught idols of men who were seduced by satan into believing such idols are gods .

ALLAH , BUDDA , and any other religion contrary to CHRIST or mindset contrary to CHRIST , is but evil inventions of men .   AND SURELY

they may have eyes ,   BUT SEE NOT , and ears but HEAR NOT ,  and can none save or deliever any from the wrath of GOD .  ONLY CHRIST CAN .

AND IT IS HIGH TIME the true gospel , true evangelism GETS SPOKEN .    And not these teachings of men gone wrong who have sold the truth and bought a lie

IF EVER they even KNEW THE TRUTH to begin with .  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Well , off to work I go .      I leave us all with this .       PRAISE THE LORD .     OH PRAISE THE LORD and REJIOCE IN THE LORD .   

• Praise God! 3

Guest shiloh357
23 minutes ago, Judah_Roars said:

It is disturbing to hear when people say, we serve the same God. I beg to differ! Not since the last time I checked!

Yes, it is one of the biggest lies that liberals have put out there.  Yet, so many believe it and teach it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, it is one of the biggest lies that liberals have put out there.  Yet, so many believe it and teach it.

Yes! People need to wake up and smell the coffee brewing already! For those who are preaching false doctrine are clearly playing russian roulette with their souls and those who are believing this nonsense!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

Go to and behold for a wonderous work is being done .   Persecution kills not the church even though often it kills the lambs or at least causes them to suffer for Christ the gospel gets spread and carried wherever the persecuted ones flee.

In one of the worlds most persecuted countries ,   IRAN ,  christains are being jailed and some even killed ,   yet even the news reported    and sounded shocked .

THE WORDS spoken were .   ISNT IRAN one of the most persecuting christain nations ,  AND christanity is only growing faster .     THEY SOUNDED SHOCKED.

But WHEN GOD says HE WORKS all things together for the good of those who love HIM ,    OH HE DOES .

And now beware one thing .   for another concept too is growing and its the ever false unity of the all inclusive ecumunicalism delusion .

And it gets spread from slothful ones , who don't suffer anything ,  make money ,  look for the easy life and instead of warning out against dangerous doctrine they hug .

WE SEE a huge difference between those truly born again and those mouth only .    Those truly born again CLING to every syallable , jot , tittle that JESUS SPOKE and the APOSTELS TAUGHT

the false ones oh lets forsake some doctrines for sake of UNITY .

But the true ones forsake NO TRUTH for unity ,  because they LOVE TRUTH and have unity with those WHO LOVE TRUTH and wont compromise that said TRUTH for the sake of

UNITY and hugs for world peace .

ARE HUGS AND UNITY EVIL .    IF it forsakes any sound doctrine for it ,  YES IT IS .   and its very evil .

For those who do so , their LOVE IS NOT JESUS FIRST , its NOT CHRIST centered ,  its humanity first centered and folks that is total darkness .

FOR the love that comes FROM GOD that the REAL HOLY GHOST SHEDS and not men ,    OH that LOVE puts JESUS FIRST .

and by JESUS , I aint talking about the phone book name JESUS , I MEAN The BIBLICAL VERSION .     WE must armour up in the LORD and fast or fall for this unity ruse many are and will .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 8/8/2018 at 11:57 AM, Badjao33 said:

Learning about another religion or how others believe is not counter to a believer's faith. If Paul used citations from pagan writers in his sermon to the Greeks, then we can also use the books of other religions to open doors for the gospel today.  If you approach a Muslim with an understanding of their religion, it shows them that you cared enough about them to take the time to learn about what they believe and that will go along way in forming a relationship with them where they will be more receptive to the gospel and the Holy Spirit. 

:mgdetective:

Even A Love-On The Muslim Thread

“But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. Luke 6:27-28 (New Living Translation)

At Worthy Ministries

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to  everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. Romans 1:16 (New International Version)

Seems To

When they heaped abuse on Him, He did not retaliate; when He suffered, He made no threats, but entrusted Himself to Him who judges justly. 1 Peter 2:23 (Berean Study Bible)

Attract Folks Who

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Intend To Drive The Muslim Reader

A malicious man disguises himself with his lips, but he harbors evil in his heart. Proverbs 26:24 (World English Bible)

Away From The Love They So Desperately Seek

All those whom the Father gives me will come to me. Him who comes to me I will in no way throw out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me. 

This is the will of him who sent me, that of all he has given to me I should lose nothing, but should raise him up at the last day. This is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son, and believes in him, should have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:37-40 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Bangladesh: Approximately 150 pastors with an indigenous ministry work in remote and impoverished areas where they feed their hungry flocks.   They attend a yearly conference of worship, prayer and training.  This is of great encouragement to them.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Uzbekistan:  This country is 79% Muslim.  Bicycles are a economic way for native pastors/missionaries to visit remote villages and their churches.  The missionaries are grateful for how God's kingdom has expanded here, however there is a need for 80 bicycles.

Info from Christian Aid Mission.

Some years ago I made contact with a native pastor in India.   He had a health issue that made it hard for him to ride his bike long distances.  But he continued to ride it in order to reach his people for Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1