Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

I have heard these stories as well.  And Christian radio has been broadcasting into Iran for many years.  The students were especially receptive but the uprising was quickly squelched when the US didn't support them.  In Iraq many Kurds converted when their heritage of Daniel and the Magi was taught them via legal cultural broadcasts.  People are hungry for our God of love, and some became missionaries to their own people after they have converted.  Of course they have a price on their heads.  

The Israelis can spot imposters, I have been told.  Perhaps imposters aren't able to say Jesus Christ is Lord.  

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

11 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Or is it supposed to read," I mean no disrespect".... no instead of to?

Yeah lol I meant no disrespect. Typos can start Wars. ?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Debp said:

Very informative, thank you!

If it is not too much trouble, can you briefly list the 27 fears of Muslims?   Even having to go to bed in a certain position, I had never heard of that before.  No wonder many Muslims are now coming to Christ!

I sure can. I need to get the book, it’s not with me at moment. When I do retrieve it from my library I will post the 27 fears. :) 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

To JTC & Willa,

Good comment..  

It is true that through visions and dreams, some Muslims are coming to Christ.

As Willa mentioned, "some became missionaries..."

These missionaries are "pioneering mission leaders / workers."

- They go through tough challenges.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Man I hope folks can see right through this .    Since when do we have to learn of evil to become better witness  OF OUR OWN GOSPLE .

NOPE , I will skip all this .   ALL we need IS CHRIST ,  IF HE IS TRULY IN US ,  THEN HE WILL GIVE US the words .  

I don't need to learn about buddism to speak the gospel .to buddists .  

I don't need to learn about the Koran to speak the gospel to muslims

DOES GOD himself NOT KNOW the exact words anyone needs to hear .     Foks this is how people fall away .  we trust in our own devices and such

I can not even imagine JESUS saying , GO LEARN from the Koran , so you can understand better how to reach these peoples .

HE said I will give you a mouth and wisdom .

HE said I WILL SEND the comforter and what HE hears that will HE TELL YOU .

yall this is just another way of getting folks all messed up .    Sounds like an offshoot of seeker friendly concepts and how THEY learned from men HOW to evangelize .

DID not work out ,  this wont either .     IF our trust is NOT IN CHRIST alone to give us the words we need ,  THEN WE BETTER GET THERE FAST .

men are deceivers , always have been , always will be .  We don't need to learn from the Koran or any other book for that matter on how to win any particular type person .

ALL WE NEED IS TO LEARN CHRIST and HE ALONE gives us ALL WE NEED to both endure and preach the true gospel .     HOPE this sinks in well . 

I disagree. Gaining knowledge is always a good thing.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

What method do you think Paul used to reach the Greeks? Paul was not quoting from the Jewish scriptures when he said the following:

"For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. " (Acts 17:28)

He got this phrase from Greek writings of Aratus:

799502957_paulgreeks.jpg.15912243243508ff36473dc1a1a603fb.jpg

Learning about another religion or how others believe is not counter to a believer's faith. If Paul used citations from pagan writers in his sermon to the Greeks, then we can also use the books of other religions to open doors for the gospel today.  If you approach a Muslim with an understanding of their religion, it shows them that you cared enough about them to take the time to learn about what they believe and that will go along way in forming a relationship with them where they will be more receptive to the gospel and the Holy Spirit. 

The Apostle Paul speaking on Mars Hill and the unknown god would be another example also...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Yes it is. I have a copy of the Koran for study purposes and comparison to our Bible. I'm always so uneasy reading it, and it didn't take long to figure out whom the true author was. 

• Brilliant! 1

5 hours ago, Willa said:

I have heard these stories as well.  And Christian radio has been broadcasting into Iran for many years.  The students were especially receptive but the uprising was quickly squelched when the US didn't support them.  In Iraq many Kurds converted when their heritage of Daniel and the Magi was taught them via legal cultural broadcasts.  People are hungry for our God of love, and some became missionaries to their own people after they have converted.  Of course they have a price on their heads.  

The Israelis can spot imposters, I have been told.  Perhaps imposters aren't able to say Jesus Christ is Lord.  

There are two things a Taqiyya Muslim (infiltrator) cannot lie about a) Muhammad is God’s prophet and Allah is One. If you talk about Muhammad thinking the angel was a Jinn (evil spirit) In the First Hadith, I watched a so called convert to Eastern Orthodox Christianity convulse ansd suddenly defend Islam ardently. His cover was blown when I touched on the two things no Muslim can lie about: Muhammad is God’s prophet and Allah is One. If you ask a Morisco or doubtful convert from Islam to confess Muhammad is a false prophet (Matthew 24:24) and that Allah is not one but is Baal who is Satan (Satan started the first war in heaven, he invented war, see Revelation 12:1-12) and that the True God is Three: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who is One God, you will discover quickly if they are true covert. The Q’uran states no Muslim can say Muhammad is a false prophet or deny that Allah is One even in Taqiyya. 

By the way, shouting from minarets in Arabic, the Call to Prayer says, “God is not a Father, Hod is not a Son, and God is not a Spirit.” (Translated by Arabic teacher and friend). Obviously the opposite of our confession that God if Father, Son, and Holy Spirt, One God in three persons. Amen. It’s imperative to get a Muslim covert to confess Jesus is God not Allah, and that God is three and one (Genesis 18:1-11) and Muhammad is a false prophet. 

If a Muslim does not confess Allah is One and Muhammad is his prophet, they guaranteed hell. So this is how you expose an infiltrator. I’ve done it more subtly by sharing Mohammed thought his Revelation was a lie from a Jinn (First Hadith).  

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

يوحنا 14:6

قال له يسوع انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة. ليس احد يأتي الى الآب الا بي

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

52 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

THE ONLY KNOWLEDGE that is gain , IS THE KNOWLEDG that comes ONLY FROM GOD , given us in CHRIST .

The only book we need IS the Bible .    The only SPIRIT we need is the HOLY SPIRIT .

I do not need the knowledge that comes from satan , and any other religion is of satan .

any mindset contrary to GOD is of satan .     The ONLY knowledge we NEED is the KNOWLEDGE which comes from GOD

the only wisdom we need is the wisdom that is of God . 

And Christ is the wisdom of GOD , given to all who from the heart do believe in the ONE WHOM GOD DID SEND .  

Folks can argue with me ,  can even say I am wrong .   BUT one thing none can say is ,   FRIENDUFF is pointing us to anyone BUT GOD < BUT CHRIST < BUT THE BIBLE .

I really want us to ponder on that .    WHERE ,  WHO , WHAT am I truly pointing too .     BIBLE .   CHRIST .   SPIRIT .   and not to any man , not me , or any other .

YALL JUST PONDER ON THAT A BIT .    Whose sayings does a man point too,   What book ALONE does a man point too .  

What knowledge alone does a man point too .    YEAH ponder that one .  

• This is Worthy 1