• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, Mishael said:

يوحنا 14:6

قال له يسوع انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة. ليس احد يأتي الى الآب الا بي

DOES that say JESUS is the only way to the Father .   And it matters not if one is jew or gentile , the flesh profits nothing , they must be born again .

That no other religion can save .  that any mindset contrary to Christ is of darkness.     IF not , it should .   NOW THROW THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

altariq walhaqu walhaya

---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluArabic

The Way, the Truth and the Life
الطريق والحق والحياة

17 minutes ago, Mishael said:

يوحنا 14:6

قال له يسوع انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة. ليس احد يأتي الى الآب الا بي

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

DOES that say JESUS is the only way to the Father .   And it matters not if one is jew or gentile , the flesh profits nothing , they must be born again .

That no other religion can save .  that any mindset contrary to Christ is of darkness.     IF not , it should .   NOW THROW THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18

59 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes it is. I have a copy of the Koran for study purposes and comparison to our Bible. I'm always so uneasy reading it, and it didn't take long to figure out whom the true author was. 

I'm always so uneasy reading it

THAT ALONE SPEAKS VOLUMNS .   IF YA AINT GOT PEACE ,    THEN BY ALL MEANS CEASE . 

did you like the rhyme .     THAT my friend is exactly what happened to me , when even as a wee babe ,  just under two months of following CHRIST

the Mormons came to my door .    They gave me a copy of the book of Mormon and told me if I really wanted to know truth ,I should sincerely PRAY to GOD

and ask Him to reveal this truth as I read that book.     BUT GOD WOULD NOT HAVE THAT .     Instead all I kept getting in my spirit was heavy unease

and not to even open the book or even pray about it .      Some time later as I researched that religion ,  I FOUND OUT WHY GOD had not given me any peace about that .

HE KEEPS HIS OWN far from fables and lies .    MY advice ,   never read that Koran again .   THE LORD is very mericiful not allowing you to have peace and rather unease.

BUT we cant tempt the LORD OUR GOD and keep on ,   HE ALONE gave you that unease about it .   I suggest we all OBEY OUR GOD and remember the wise words

of paul who said , I would have you simple concerning evil .   WE don't need to know that book to evangelize to muslims .   WE ONLY NEED KNOW CHRIST .

Dennis you loved my brother .     Take that book and do a burning ceremony tonight .     for it is no different than  witchcraft and is an abomination to GOD.

Burn it my brother and watch the peace that fills your soul as you alone feast ONLY on the bible .    OH watch the joy of the LORD swell within .

• This is Worthy 1

Did the early church come together and study those books on witchcraft and scoceries so they would know how to better reach those types .

OR DID THEY BURN THEM ALL .     WE DONT NEED to READ books of scorceries , lies , witchcraft .  And any other religion or mindset contrary to GOD

is as scocerry lies and witchcraft . ITS ABOMNATION .

AS for the book of the jews , the TORAH ,   YEAH read that ,   for TORAH POINTS TO JESUS , not allah , not muhammed ,  not budda , not hindusim , not witchcraft .

WE DONT NEED to learn from them .    Lets call it BURN and LEARN .     BURN those books and LEARN ONLY FROM JESUS .      OH and do this too,  THROW THOSE HANDS UP
AND PRAISE THE LORD .

• Brilliant! 1

2 minutes ago, Cletus said:

if you are being led by The Holy Spirit you dont need to know nothing... He will give you the words.  that should be in your prayers... God i dont know what they need to hear... but you do... guide my steps to them, prepare their heart and put your words in my mouth.  Use me, Oh God.for your glory and your Kingdom, use me. 

God dont need our help or understanding.  we know nothing.  and nothing is hid From His eyes. 

AND you know what that tells me Cletus .  THAT you don't trust even in your self ,   BUT ONLY IN GOD .    THIS IS THE RIGHT PATH MY BROTHER . 

CHRIST has told us HE would give us a mouth .   AND WE TRUST HIM .   

Yet so many don't see this .  they don't realize we are simply ONLY POINTING TO GOD .    With no trust even in our selves , BUT ALL TRUST IN HIM .

THAT is called CHILDLIKE FAITH .   WHEN even we don't understand something , YET WE SIMPLY TRUST and OBEY HIM .     SO simple .

Folks ,  we really need that FIRST LOVE AGAIN .     We need only feast on that bible ,  THE SPIRIT gives us the knowelddge , wisdom , understanding as we have need .

THAT is called CHILD LIKE FAITH .   and lest ye be converted as small children ,  YE SHALL IN NO WISE enter into the KINGDOM OF GOD .

CLETUS you loved my brother .     SO LET US THROW THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE ONE WHO SAVED US , AND THE ONLY ONE IN WHOM WE FULLY TRUST .

ANd may the LORD continually keep us in HIS grace and feed us as HE KNOWS we have need .     FOR HE KNOWS all things .  WE only know AS HE GIVES US TO KNOW .

CHILD LIKE FAITH .    OH AND WHAT A JOY it is , HOW HE REJOICES THE SOUL .    NOW LEAP UP CLETUS and praise the LORD .

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THE ONLY KNOWLEDGE that is gain , IS THE KNOWLEDG that comes ONLY FROM GOD , given us in CHRIST .

The only book we need IS the Bible   The only SPIRIT we need is the HOLY SPIRIT .

I do not need the knowledge that comes from satan , and any other religion is of satan .

any mindset contrary to GOD is of satan .     The ONLY knowledge we NEED is the KNOWLEDGE which comes from GOD

the only wisdom we need is the wisdom that is of God . 

And Christ is the wisdom of GOD , given to all who from the heart do believe in the ONE WHOM GOD DID SEND .  

Folks can argue with me ,  can even say I am wrong .   BUT one thing none can say is ,   FRIENDUFF is pointing us to anyone BUT GOD < BUT CHRIST < BUT THE BIBLE .

I really want us to ponder on that .    WHERE ,  WHO , WHAT am I truly pointing too .     BIBLE .   CHRIST .   SPIRIT .   and not to any man , not me , or any other .

YALL JUST PONDER ON THAT A BIT .    Whose sayings does a man point too,   What book ALONE does a man point too .  

What knowledge alone does a man point too .    YEAH ponder that one .  

Well that is all up to you. If you do not wish to gain knowledge of other religions and what not that is your choice to do so. 

As for me. I have always been the  curious sort. Always seeking to understand things. God made me that way and he must of made me that way for a reason. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,867
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

24 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well that is all up to you. If you do not wish to gain knowledge of other religions and what not that is your choice to do so. 

As for me. I have always been the  curious sort. Always seeking to understand things. God made me that way and he must of made me that way for a reason. 

have you been curious enough to watch the two video's I posted a long time ago....   I've invited you to do so many times.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Islam is a religion of violence at its core. The Dar al Islam (House of Peace, Muslims) cannot coexist with Dar al Hareb (House of Chaos, non-Muslims). Jihad Akbar is not an aberration of Islam, it is the approbation of the Q’uran; the real way Islam is to be practiced according to the Koran. Those who call Jihadists the fringe group terrorists are wrong, they are Orthodox Muslims obeying the Q’uran to the letter: 

Q’uran Verses 

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers." - Sura 2:98

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed.” -Sura  9:111

"On unbelievers is the curse of Allah." - Sura 2:161

"Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter." - 2:191

"Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely." - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven" - Surah 3:140-43

"If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered." - 3:157-8

"You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord." - Surah 3:169-71

"Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward." - Surah 4:74

"Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil." -Sura 4:76

"But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them." -Sura 4:89

"Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done." - Sura 5:14

"O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people." - Sura 5:54

“Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme.” - Sura 8:39

“O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding.” - Sura 8:65

“It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land.” - Sura 8:67

“Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers.” - Sura 9:2-3

“When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” - Sura 9:5

“Believers! Know that idolators are unclean.”- Sura 9:28

“Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled.” -Sura 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.

"Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons." - Sura 9:41

"O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end." - Sura 9:73

“Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed.” -Sura  9:111

"Fight unbelievers who are near to you." Sura 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

"As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them." - Sura 10:4-15

"Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell." - Sura 33:60

"Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell." -Sura 41:14

"When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens." - Sura 47:4 
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

“Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them.” -  Sura47:5

"Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another." - Sura 48:25

"Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Through them, Allah seeks to enrage the unbelievers." - Sura 48:29

“Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate.” - Sura 66:9

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” - Sura 98:51

• Brilliant! 1

10 hours ago, LadyKay said:

JUST remember curious EVE ate the apple , took the bait .

I could care less about the love of money,  but I had a dime for every time I heard one say ITS just the way GOD MADE ME ,     ROME and all the prosperity preaches

would look broke compared to me .     ALWAYS the excuse ,  its HOW GOD MADE ME .

I hear it from gays , ITS HOW GOD MADE ME . 

and from many others .      Beware , lest that curiosity lead you exactly where one would never have want to be led .

• Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Islam is a religion of violence at its core. The Dar al Islam (House of Peace, Muslims) cannot coexist with Dar al Hareb (House of Chaos, non-Muslims). Jihad Akbar is not an aberration of Islam, it is the approbation of the Q’uran; the real way Islam is to be practiced according to the Koran. Those who call Jihadists the fringe group terrorists are wrong, they are Orthodox Muslims obeying the Q’uran to the letter: 

Q’uran Verses 

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers." - Sura 2:98

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed.” -Sura  9:111

"On unbelievers is the curse of Allah." - Sura 2:161

"Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter." - 2:191

"Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely." - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven" - Surah 3:140-43

"If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered." - 3:157-8

"You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord." - Surah 3:169-71

"Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward." - Surah 4:74

"Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil." -Sura 4:76

"But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them." -Sura 4:89

"Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done." - Sura 5:14

"O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people." - Sura 5:54

“Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme.” - Sura 8:39

“O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding.” - Sura 8:65

“It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land.” - Sura 8:67

“Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers.” - Sura 9:2-3

“When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” - Sura 9:5

“Believers! Know that idolators are unclean.”- Sura 9:28

“Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled.” -Sura 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.

"Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons." - Sura 9:41

"O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end." - Sura 9:73

“Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed.” -Sura  9:111

"Fight unbelievers who are near to you." Sura 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

"As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them." - Sura 10:4-15

"Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell." - Sura 33:60

"Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell." -Sura 41:14

"When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens." - Sura 47:4 
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

“Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them.” -  Sura47:5

"Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another." - Sura 48:25

"Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Through them, Allah seeks to enrage the unbelievers." - Sura 48:29

“Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate.” - Sura 66:9

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” - Sura 98:51

AND ALSO beware for those who try and take the old test out of text to make christanity seem evil .    

THE LAW is holy wonderful and good .    BUT JESUS MADE SOMETHING VERY CLEAR .       O VAIN MAN YOU AINT THE JUDGE OF IT ,  SO YOU CANNOT ACT OUT THE SENTENCE OF IT .

ONLY GOD CAN AND WILL.   JESUS instead taught us HOW TO LIVE IT ,   by simply warning men to repent ,  doing no harm or evil to those who do evil , BUT RATHER

preaching REPENTANCE and faith TO CHRIST .     MEN LIE today  and they do so big time .

THE LAW IS RIGHTEOUS and HOLY ,     ONLY o vain man , ALL HAVE SINNED AND ERRED and we got NO RIGHT to execute the sentence in the law against the OFFENDER of the law.

I hope that makes good sense .    WE DO warn them to repent , and we do correct erring memebers .   We even separate from the company of those who refuse to repent .

We are grave and serious .     BUT if we LEARN JESUS we also learn,     WE ALLL WICKED THINGS , that were only changed BY grace , saved by grace

given new hearts by grace .    NOW FOLLOW JESUS and not men , forwe got many deicievers , and specially these days . 

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • This is Worthy 1