Debp

Castaways

This new show will be on tonight.  I'm going to watch and I hope it's good, interesting.  Seems similar to Survivor, but individuals will be castaways, rather than tribes.  The premise of the show seems to be these people wanting to have a change in their lives and going to extremes to do that.

All those shows kind of lost something for me when it dawned on me that there were probably a hundred other TV support people right there with these supposed deserted people... 24/7.   Even "makeup" people to get them ready for each shot.

Edited by Willie T
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2018 at 4:50 AM, Willie T said:

All those shows kind of lost something for me when it dawned on me that there were probably a hundred other TV support people right there with these supposed deserted people... 24/7.   Even "makeup" people to get them ready for each shot.

Well, I still love Survivor!  I don't know if they have makeup people or not... sometimes they can get pretty scruffy looking.

About the Castaways show, it started a little slow but I guess they need to introduce each person.   Will watch next week to see if it gets better.  But nothing will outdo Survivor!