Jump to content
Badjao33

God's Glasses

Recommended Posts

Thank you.  I needed that.  

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Willa said:

Thank you.  I needed that.  

You're welcome. I needed this video at the time I stumbled across it myself and I'm glad it could be beneficial to you as well :) 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That video shows a very bad-tempered guy with an attitude who must have his own issues as well.  

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Davida said:

That video shows a very bad-tempered guy with an attitude who must have his own issues as well.  

I think that's part of the point of the video. ;)

This video brought tears to my eyes because it fleshed out something I try to do when I'm at my best - except in my case the labels under everyone are blank and I just try to remind myself that they really are there...

 

...when I'm at my best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

I think that's part of the point of the video. ;)

This video brought tears to my eyes because it fleshed out something I try to do when I'm at my best - except in my case the labels under everyone are blank and I just try to remind myself that they really are there...

 

...when I'm at my best. 

Then why didn't someone put the glasses on and look at him?

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Davida said:

Then why didn't someone put the glasses on and look at him?

For me, they didn't need to. YMMV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

For me, they didn't need to. YMMV.

Missed the point completely.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2018 at 1:06 PM, Davida said:

Then why didn't someone put the glasses on and look at him?

Interesting idea.... everyone else was observed through them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×