• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You praise God for what ...................men who lead folks astray , men and women who dishonor God .

Not true! It may not  fit into Johnny one note horns, but God has used so many to propell me to see Him and to follow Him. While some Johnny one notes pan and deride churches, God has been leading me to them for His good purposes in my life.  I  am praising God for His divine ability to do just what He has stated in the Bible He does.  I attempt to praise Him in all that I do to His glory not mine.

I don't run around stating I could never find a church and I don't condemn others  for attending churches. God puts people where He wants them, not where any  one person thinks God should be putting them. I have confidence in God . I do not have confidence in the naysaying Johnny one note horns that blow.

Why, if I understand correctly, even you have finally been led to a church that meets your own high standards for your participation. I am sure you credit God for your arrival at such a place after all these years of lament and seeking  do you not?  Rhetorical, question for of course you do.

I don't have the hiccups, so I don't need to raise my hands high to praise God, for what I have is the Bible, the Holy Spirit indwelling, and the lead of God propelling me through my own life. 

He has propelled me kicking and screaming "no I don't want to go" at times, but he has always foreknown and He has predestined my journey for He is sovereign over all matters even this low person's journey through his sanctification.

That journey has led me to many a odd teaching and strange gathering to now appreciate a local body that he has led me too and made me to work at for 14 years while being in attendance some 20 plus years.

I am encouraged that you have also "found" a church that will embrace you and you the local congregation, but I suggest that God knew of it all along and has been dragging you about too. Migh that be so?

I further suggest that neither you nor I  have been in charge, even though we may have thought we were at times, but instead that  God has been right there as the Holy Spirit leading each to our destinations, some very odd in our eyesight but perfect for  what God wills of each of us.

And so I have learned at long last to be more patient in what God does and where He leads myself and others. Always confident in the journey he sets forth.

Take care pilgrim, all is well for those God has given to His Son. His Son loses not a one. I will bow in supplication to that.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- Fidei, it is clear interpretations have made All Saints "The Lamb's Wife".

But that's not what prophecy shows. Not all God's children will be 'The Lamb's Wife'.

- Matt.22 - Is 'The Marriage Feast'. "Marriage Supper Of The Lamb" -  Not The Wedding.

Look at The 10 Virgins of 'The Kingdom Of Heaven' Jesus Himself told about. - Matt.25

1.) None Were Dead.

2.) There Was No Resurrection.

3.) Half Will Be Ready To Go Into The Wedding With The Bridegroom. No Wedding No Bride Yet. Just Virgins.

4.) The Wise Virgins Know They Are Ready.

5.) The Foolish Virgins Who'll Be Getting Ready, Won't Be. 

6.) The Foolish Virgins Will Know When The Bridegroom Came And Took The Others They Talk To Jesus About It.

7.) Which Jesus will tell The Foolish: 'I Do Not Know You' (as His bride).

Which is different than when He will tell the false prophets 'I Never Knew You'.

- The Great Multitude that comes out of the Great Tribulation don't die.

They're the only ones who wash their own robes white in The Lamb's Blood.

They are the only one's to stand with The Lamb in front of The Throne Of God with white Robes and palms in hand marrying The Lamb.

The Lamb leads them only to The Fountains Of Living Waters to keep their flesh alive. They speak with The Voice Of Many Waters.

They come to "The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb" for they made themselves Ready.

The 144,000 are still on earth after The Great Multitude go into heavenly New Jerusalem to Marry The Lamb.

The 144,000 don't follow Jesus everywhere He goes till they die by the beast then He comes to take their spirits with Him - Rev.14

- Paul was not the father who betroths anyone to Christ. Paul was requesting They Bear With him In More Folly. - 1Cor.11:1

Which I do not. But Pastors Of Paul preach putting Paul on a pedestal of their own ascent. As Popes do Peter. For which there is no position either. 

Got to run . . .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, RevelationWriter said:

But that's not what prophecy shows. Not all God's children will be 'The Lamb's Wife'.

- Matt.22 - Is 'The Marriage Feast'. "Marriage Supper Of The Lamb" -  Not The Wedding.

Look at The 10 Virgins of 'The Kingdom Of Heaven' Jesus Himself told about. - Matt.25

1.) None Were Dead.

3.) Half Will Be Ready To Go Into The Wedding With The Bridegroom. No Wedding No Bride Yet. Just Virgins.

6.) The Foolish Virgins Will Know When The Bridegroom Came And Took The Others They Talk To Jesus About It.

Which is different than when He will tell the false prophets 'I Never Knew You'.

They are the only one's to stand with The Lamb in front of The Throne Of God with white Robes and palms in hand marrying The Lamb.

The Lamb leads them only to The Fountains Of Living Waters to keep their flesh alive. They speak with The Voice Of Many Waters.

The 144,000 are still on earth after The Great Multitude go into heavenly New Jerusalem to Marry The Lamb.

The 144,000 don't follow Jesus everywhere He goes till they die by the beast then He comes to take their spirits with Him - Rev.14

- Paul was not the father who betroths anyone to Christ. Paul was requesting They Bear With him In More Folly. - 1Cor.11:1

Which I do not. But Pastors Of Paul preach putting Paul on a pedestal of their own ascent. As Popes do Peter. For which there is no position either. 

Got to run . . .

We agree to disagree. ?✝️

I have already made my case in the opposite. At this point we are going to continue to disagree until He comes on the clouds or we repose. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Not true! It may not  fit into Johnny one note horns, but God has used so many to propell me to see Him and to follow Him. While some Johnny one notes pan and deride churches, God has been leading me to them for His good purposes in my life.  I  am praising God for His divine ability to do just what He has stated in the Bible He does.  I attempt to praise Him in all that I do to His glory not mine.

I don't run around stating I could never find a church and I don't condemn others  for attending churches. God puts people where He wants them, not where any  one person thinks God should be putting them. I have confidence in God . I do not have confidence in the naysaying Johnny one note horns that blow.

Why, if I understand correctly, even you have finally been led to a church that meets your own high standards for your participation. I am sure you credit God for your arrival at such a place after all these years of lament and seeking  do you not?  Rhetorical, question for of course you do.

I don't have the hiccups, so I don't need to raise my hands high to praise God, for what I have is the Bible, the Holy Spirit indwelling, and the lead of God propelling me through my own life. 

He has propelled me kicking and screaming "no I don't want to go" at times, but he has always foreknown and He has predestined my journey for He is sovereign over all matters even this low person's journey through his sanctification.

That journey has led me to many a odd teaching and strange gathering to now appreciate a local body that he has led me too and made me to work at for 14 years while being in attendance some 20 plus years.

I am encouraged that you have also "found" a church that will embrace you and you the local congregation, but I suggest that God knew of it all along and has been dragging you about too. Migh that be so?

I further suggest that neither you nor I  have been in charge, even though we may have thought we were at times, but instead that  God has been right there as the Holy Spirit leading each to our destinations, some very odd in our eyesight but perfect for  what God wills of each of us.

And so I have learned at long last to be more patient in what God does and where He leads myself and others. Always confident in the journey he sets forth.

Take care pilgrim, all is well for those God has given to His Son. His Son loses not a one. I will bow in supplication to that.

Yet always led to warn against the wicked and remind and ensure that none follows their ways .   

But you allow folks to think GOD uses the false prophets for good .     The problem is ,    I never heard jude say ,  WHEN speaking of false prophets who seduce.

I never heard jude \, paul , james or any say ,  HEY church god can use them to win some souls .  ALL I EVER HEARD was FLEE THIS

all I ever heard them say was beware those who appear as righteous yet deceive .      WHY do you SOUND so different .

I Know many a preacher has said the same things YOU do concerning others .  that God can use them to win souls .   

BUT that sure is not the attitude of GOD HIMSELF or any of the prophets , or any of the apostles .

THEY were big on , FLEE THESE .    see no false prophet wins anyone to JESUS .     Sure many of them might say the same thing true ones do , concerning

JESUS is the only way .    But watch out for the JESUS and that image they preach .   Instead of touch not GODS ANNOINTED

WHICH They are NOT ,     lets just expose them for what they truly are .    WE are our brothers keeper .   

Do try and remember ,   GOD rebuked a church BIG TIME for not warning out and exposing a false one .   DO TRY and REMEMBER THAT

before you accuse this lil johnny of doing the work of division cause I do warn and tell folks to flee them men and women of BEILAL.

cause lets face it ,  THEY are .   them tbn preachers and the likes are false men and women of belial who teach n preach for reward , for gain , for money .

AND while some already know this .   ALWAYS good to keep things in remembrance .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

3 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

1.) None Were Dead.

Got to run . . .

Not all God's children will be 'The Lamb's Wife'

What I say to one I say to all,    THE ONLY WAY to truly be counted as the children of GOD , IS TO BE FOUND IN CHRIST .    and all those who are found in CHRIST

are the LAMBS WIFE .   

ALL of GODS TRUE CHILDREN are the bride of CHRIST .   cause you cant be seen as the true children of GOD unless ITS JESUS you believe in and follow .

and now a word from paul .

THESE are NOT the CHILDREN of GOD ,     do we remember who paul was talking about ,   the jews after the flesh who knew not Christ .

and that goes for anyone whether jew or gentile . THEY are not recognized as the true children of GOD .  in fact TILL WE COME TO CHRIST

who did paul say we all followed once ,  SATAN .     exactly .    exactly .     This big ecumuinal move trying to say we all gods children ,  is flat out a lie .

OH everyone is his creation and everyone he did create .   THAT IS RIGHT .  but not all are his children .  ONLY THOSE IN CHRIST .      ONLY as in ONLY .   ANd only as in ONLY

as in THEIR IS NO OTHER NAME .   So say it with me ,   IF one believes from the heart and confess JESUS as LORD ,  they are saved .

But if they reject the love of the truth ,    they are only the walking dead who at their end will be destroyed in the second death . 

SEE WHY by the grace of GOD , I holler so loud , JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY and we better repent and believe .    EARLY CHURCH KNEW THAT TOO

its why instead of going all inclusive , THEY ACTUALLY GOT UP and turned the world upside down .     

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

God uses who He will use, the way He will use them. I have learned from such a vast array of pastors/elders/ and laymen, most saints in Christ Jesus but not all. They each are who and what God has used  to bring me into my own submission and away from my own rebellion against Him.

I do have full confidence that God can and does do what He states, that even what is intended for evil against me, God uses for my eventual  good.

Yes I do wear "a coat of many colors" and I am pleased God has selected each of them.  It is my own personal patchwork quilt sown by the Hands of the Holy Spirit in a way that I may be protected and comforted in all circumstance. I give God the credit and the praise for putting me through all that He has, that I may be where I am today in my own sanctification.

My prayer is that God will have saved all that have so much as woven a single strand to another in the threads that make up the squares of the coat of many colors that I do wear. May they all too have been turned about to their own faith in Christ Jesus to be certain in their own eternity forward with God.

I do not have any angst against any, no matter what they may have said, done, taught, or practiced, for it is not my place to judge how God has used each. It is however my privilege to pray for each, to praise God for each  and every one. I place my trust  in God's will- for me and for all of them. 

Thank you Father for in each passage of the Bible that I do get to take to my heart I so often recall the message of a pastor, an elder, a teacher, a laymen saint, and I remember them for a moment at least, as having been used by You  for my long term benefit.

p.s. to reference the subject of this thread, the "unveiling", I have found for myself the unveiling of Jesus is daily. It is in the Word from beginning through to end. It  is in my life from beginning, to today, and I believe to a certainty  that it will be so through to the end of my own life in this corruptible flesh.

Death has no victory. My own will be a "Hello Lord Jesus" moment of high privilege for me. I will hope and will continue to pray not to bring any sin of angst against any other man with me at that time. I do work at shaking loose any and all remnants of hatred and of not forgiving any and all  trespass against me now, so that I am not guilty  of shaming my Lord with it to to very moment of time that I do get to be with Him. May the Holy Spirit have relieved me of all such hateful sin error on my part by that time as I may find my soul is required of me even today..

Edited by Neighbor

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Not all God's children will be 'The Lamb's Wife'

What I say to one I say to all,    THE ONLY WAY to truly be counted as the children of GOD , IS TO BE FOUND IN CHRIST .    and all those who are found in CHRIST

are the LAMBS WIFE .   

ALL of GODS TRUE CHILDREN are the bride of CHRIST .   cause you cant be seen as the true children of GOD unless ITS JESUS you believe in and follow .

and now a word from paul .

THESE are NOT the CHILDREN of GOD ,     do we remember who paul was talking about ,   the jews after the flesh who knew not Christ .

and that goes for anyone whether jew or gentile . THEY are not recognized as the true children of GOD .  in fact TILL WE COME TO CHRIST

who did paul say we all followed once ,  SATAN .     exactly .    exactly .     This big ecumuinal move trying to say we all gods children ,  is flat out a lie .

OH everyone is his creation and everyone he did create .   THAT IS RIGHT .  but not all are his children .  ONLY THOSE IN CHRIST .      ONLY as in ONLY .   ANd only as in ONLY

as in THEIR IS NO OTHER NAME .   So say it with me ,   IF one believes from the heart and confess JESUS as LORD ,  they are saved .

But if they reject the love of the truth ,    they are only the walking dead who at their end will be destroyed in the second death . 

SEE WHY by the grace of GOD , I holler so loud , JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY and we better repent and believe .    EARLY CHURCH KNEW THAT TOO

its why instead of going all inclusive , THEY ACTUALLY GOT UP and turned the world upside down .     

- I'm speaking of the saved only.

- Only those saved living at this time are "The Body Of Christ" on earth; which was never synonymous with the false term The Bride Of Christ.

- There is no Body Of Christ in heaven. There was never The Bride Of Christ on earth or in heaven.

- 'The Lamb's Wife' is not a term or phrase for earth but for heaven only.

- There was no Bride Of Christ ever. This phrase The Bride Of Christ is made up.

Jesus' Disciples never spoke nor heard the phrase The Bride Of Christ. It is purely a false doctrinal church phrase to include every believer.

Which goes against many scriptural prophesies of who different peoples of God were, are & are to be.

- It's easier for Pastors to pat us all on the heads and say we're all the same in Christ, we'll all be the same in Christ now and forever. 

We're all The Bride Of Christ, we'll all be Raptured & Resurrected together at the same time, we all Reign on earth a 1,000 years as kings & priests, we'll all live in heavenly New Jerusalem. And all at the same time together.

But where is all that said? Only in church doctrines about (the body of Christ).

Edited by RevelationWriter

- Look at The 7 Angels of The 7 Assemblies

Jesus does not inform the Angels that all The Assemblies will be, or have, or do, the same thing, at the same time, at the same place.

Only one group will be The Pillars Of New Jerusalem.

Only one group will have all three Names written on them, The Father's Name, Jesus' New Name (husband) and The City New Jerusalem where they will go out no more.

Only one group will be kept from the hour of trial that will come upon the whole world.

- Interesting this is the Assembly which Jesus said has 'Little Strength' yet with only a little strength they'll still be able to keep His commands and persevere.

And how many Pastors desire an Assembly with just a 'Little Strength'? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

The Apocalypse has sadly gotten the reputation of a eclipse with collapse. Many brothers and sisters in Christ dread the Day of the Lord because of all the castrophies. I have even heard a brother in the Lord say, “I don’t want Jesus to come back in my life time. I want my kids to have a good life.” ???

This is because people have lost sight of Christ (Hebrews 12:2) and have become obsessed with the morbid rather than being in the Lord’s orbit. We should be excited! Jesus is coming back to throw a big party for us (Revelation 19:6-9). Instead of being excited about this “unveiling” people are foreboding like dirges are being played. Certainly there will be tribulations (Revelation 13:7, Revelation 14:12, Matthew 24:1-45). But if we keep our eyes on the Bridegroom and let His love consume us; if we wield His blood and testimony we won’t fear death, “And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb,  and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die,” (Revelation 12:11) and they Count all lost but knowing Christ, “I Count all things lost when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ, for whom I discard all things, counting them as garbage that I may gain Christ.” (Phillipians 3:8). 

• Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

11 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- Only those saved living at this time are "The Body Of Christ" on earth; which was never synonymous with the false term The Bride Of Christ.

- There is no Body Of Christ in heaven. There was never The Bride Of Christ on earth or in heaven.

- There was no Bride Of Christ ever. This phrase The Bride Of Christ is made up.

Jesus' Disciples never spoke nor heard the phrase The Bride Of Christ. It is purely a false doctrinal church phrase to include every believer.

Which goes against many scriptural prophesies of who different peoples of God were, are & are to be.

- It's easier for Pastors to pat us all on the heads and say we're all the same in Christ, we'll all be the same in Christ now and forever. 

We're all The Bride Of Christ, we'll all be Raptured & Resurrected together at the same time, we all Reign on earth a 1,000 years as kings & priests, we'll all live in heavenly New Jerusalem. And all at the same time together.

But where is all that said? Only in church doctrines about (the body of Christ).

11 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

Read the bible .  it talks about the Bride .   The bride has made herself ready .   I mean this is in several parts .   JESUS identified as bridegroom,  beleivers identified as the bride .

And the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee.

Its all about where it talks about we the body , and that body is the body of Christ .   Where Christ is the head .  I mean this language is all over .

Let us be glad and rejoice , and give honor to Him , for the marriage of the lamb has come and his WIFE has made herself ready .   believers are the bride of Christ , body of Christ .

Come hither , I will show thee the bride , the Lambs WIFE .

Its all over the place .    JOHN was one of JESUS first disciples and look what he was told in revelation .   I mean BRIDE of the LAMB.  who we think THE LAMB IS .  ITS CHRIST

so it sure can be said BRIDE OF CHRIST .