• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Read the bible .  it talks about the Bride .   The bride has made herself ready .   I mean this is in several parts .   JESUS identified as bridegroom,  beleivers identified as the bride .

And the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee.

Its all about where it talks about we the body , and that body is the body of Christ .   Where Christ is the head .  I mean this language is all over .

Let us be glad and rejoice , and give honor to Him , for the marriage of the lamb has come and his WIFE has made herself ready .   believers are the bride of Christ , body of Christ .

Come hither , I will show thee the bride , the Lambs WIFE .

Its all over the place .    JOHN was one of JESUS first disciples and look what he was told in revelation .   I mean BRIDE of the LAMB.  who we think THE LAMB IS .  ITS CHRIST

so it sure can be said BRIDE OF CHRIST .

- The only one reference to "The Bride" on this earth being with "The Bridegroom" was when He was on earth with them. - John 3:29

There arose a dispute between John The Baptist's Disciples & The Jews about "Purifying".

So they come to John and throw it up to him that Jesus Whom John Was With is now baptizing (purifying) and all are coming to Him. 

which John said, 'a man receives nothing unless it be given Him from heaven...

...He that has The (living-purified) Bride (With Him) is The Bridegroom;

BUT The Friends Of The Bridegroom who stand and hear Him Rejoice greatly because of The Bridegroom's Voice, this my joy is full..."

1.)  "The (purified) Bride" (not OF Christ). But 'received from Heaven'.

God The Father chooses The Bride for The Bridegroom so the Receiving of them as His Bride is 'from heaven' and not Of Christ.

2.) There is also The Friends of The Bridegroom. John of the tribe of Levi did not consider himself The Bride but A Friend Of The Bridegroom.

Jesus told His 12 Apostles Of The Lamb: "Did I Not Choose You And One Of You Is A Devil"

- Not everyone who is a Believer is 'The Bride'. -

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

We often think of revelation in the prism of epiphany and seeing something that was a mystery and understanding it. When we read the first line of Rebelafjon, “This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John..” (Revelation 1:1). Immediately one thinks this is the revelation or vision from Jesus of what is going to happen and if is, but Revelation has many meanings in Greek and layers:

ἀποκάλυψις, εως,

Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine

Transliteration: apokalupsis

Phonetic Spelling: (ap-ok-al'-oop-sis)

Short Definition: an unveiling, uncovering, revealing

Definition: an unveiling, uncovering, revealing, revelation.” (Strong’s Dictionary). 

Notice it says the unveiling and uncovering. Is this only in uncovering mystery of the end times? No, because word apocalypse or Revelation is feminine; which denotes the unveiling of the Bride by the Bridegroom. Jesus is the Bridegroom and we are the Bride (Revelation 19:6-9). 

I do believe it is also the revealing of Jesus Himself as He comes to show himself to the world and rule it for thousand years (Revelation 21:4-9). 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

Not all who say Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom but those who do the will of the Father. The Lord knows who His bride is. In the parables he spoke there will be a separation of the sheep from the goats and the chafe from the wheat. We see the church today as denominations. Gobs and gobs of them. Each have their own interpretation , beliefs , and doctrines. God see no denominations in His kingdom, only those who truly love Him. Two will be in the pew one will be taken and the other one left. In the parable of the five wise and the five foolish the door was open only to the ones who were ready.  We see each other from the outside but Jesus sees from the inward parts. 

The great testing of the bride will come and you find them before God Rev. 15:1,2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

22 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- The only one reference to "The Bride" on this earth being with "The Bridegroom" was when He was on earth with them. - John 3:29

There arose a dispute between John The Baptist's Disciples & The Jews about "Purifying".

So they come to John and throw it up to him that Jesus Whom John Was With is now baptizing (purifying) and all are coming to Him. 

which John said, 'a man receives nothing unless it be given Him from heaven...

...He that has The (living-purified) Bride (With Him) is The Bridegroom;

BUT The Friends Of The Bridegroom who stand and hear Him Rejoice greatly because of The Bridegroom's Voice, this my joy is full..."

1.)  "The (purified) Bride" (not OF Christ). But 'received from Heaven'.

God The Father chooses The Bride for The Bridegroom so the Receiving of them as His Bride is 'from heaven' and not Of Christ.

2.) There is also The Friends of The Bridegroom. John of the tribe of Levi did not consider himself The Bride but A Friend Of The Bridegroom.

Jesus told His 12 Apostles Of The Lamb: "Did I Not Choose You And One Of You Is A Devil"

- Not everyone who is a Believer is 'The Bride'. -

Not everyone who is a Believer is 'The Bride'

NOT everyone who is a believer is a true believer from the heart is what should be stated .   JUDAS was a pretender , who loved money , not Christ .

all them false ones who say they believe are not truly OF HIM .     But every true believer  IS the bride of Christ .

Another form of unveiling is when the Jews believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, “14 But the people’s minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ. 15 Yes, even today when they read Moses’ writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.16 But whenever someone turns to the Lord (Jesus, see Phillipians 2:4-11, Romans 10:9-10), the veil is taken away.” (2 Corinthians 3:14-16). 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Not everyone who is a Believer is 'The Bride'

NOT everyone who is a believer is a true believer from the heart is what should be stated .   JUDAS was a pretender , who loved money , not Christ .

all them false ones who say they believe are not truly OF HIM .     But every true believer  IS the bride of Christ .

Yeah Judas was not "A Friend Of The Bridegroom".

In the bible there are spoken of: 'false brethren', 'false Prophets', 'false Apostles', 'false way', 'false witness'

'True Worshipers' but No True Believers & No Bride Of Christ.

I am thankful Jesus tore the veil, “Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up His Spirit.51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent..” (Matthew 27:50-51). Christ has to tear tha viel so that we could be unveiled at the Return. Jesus has been remov Mg the veil all along, First He tire down the veil of sin and separation with His blood and sacrifice on the cross and then when He returns He shall gather us and unveil us as His Bride (Revelation  19:6-9). 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  7

On 8/7/2018 at 9:24 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

have chosen not to put this in the Eschatology section, because I beleive it is good for general discussion.

Hi Fidei 

I like that you chose to include this post in general discussion.  I do think we can often make things far more complicated than that they were meant to be. 

God bless. 

• Loved it! 1

On 8/16/2018 at 6:59 PM, Annette said:

Hi Fidei 

I like that you chose to include this post in general discussion.  I do think we can often make things far more complicated than that they were meant to be. 

God bless. 

Thanks Annette, 

I enjoy leading a discussion directed on the point of the apocalypse, Jesus returning and Bride meeting Him in the air. :) 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

The bride is those who are willing to die for their testimony of Christ. 

And they overcame him (satan) by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony, and they loved not their life unto the death. 

Give me silver and gold tried in the fire. The great day of testing is yet to come. Are we ready?

• Praise God! 1