Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- There is no such phrase The Bride Of Christ to be quoted of the bible.

The Bride Of Christ is a made up false church doctrinal term erroneously including every believer of Christ.

- Only one group of believers of Christ to have The Father's Name, Jesus New Name (husbandry)  and The (citizenship) Name of New Jerusalem. - Rev.3:7-13

They will be "The Bride, The Wife Of The Lamb" - Rev.3:7-13 - Rev.19 - Rev.21

Being in New Jerusalem Rev.19- Rev.21:2 and after she come to the new earth in New Jerusalem, she tells them to come into New Jerusalem and take the water of life freely. - Rev.22:17

How does The Bride know where The Water is? Jesus led The Great Multitude to The Fountains Of Living Waters in New Jerusalem. - Rev.7:16

Although The 12 Tribes Of Israel are citizens of New Jerusalem they are married to God (Jer.3:14)  not to The Lamb Of God The Bridegroom.

The Lamb Of God will be Israel's King. Not their Bridegroom. 

The Great Multitude will come out of the great tribulation to wash their robes white in the Lamb's blood with palms in hand stand before God's Throne to marry The Lamb Rev.:7:9

As that's who is ready for The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb Rev.19 before Jesus comes back to make war.

The Great Multitude stay in heavenly New Jerusalem as they will go out no more. 

- The 24 Elders who toss their Crowns to the Throne say they will Reign on the earth as God's kingdom of Priests. - Rev.4:10 - Rev.5:10

Whom King David & Zodak Established The 24 Division Of God's Priesthood. - 1Chron.24

And we see Jesus bringing 'many Crowns' with Him when He comes to make war. - Rev.4:19 - Rev.19:12

Also The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The children Of Israel will be following Him too. - Rev.14

- So Jesus will have His Davidic Kingdom on earth:

* The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb to be The Judges Of The 12 Tribes (144,000) of Israel. - Matt.19:28

* The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel.

* And The 24 Elders of the 24 divisions of The Priesthood.

- The Great Multitude will be The Lamb's Bride/Wife residing in heavenly New Jerusalem a thousand years till coming to the new earth. - 

- False church doctrines have mixed every believer up as one. Not so. -

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

6 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- There is no such phrase The Bride Of Christ to be quoted of the bible.

The Bride Of Christ is a made up false church doctrinal term erroneously including every believer of Christ.

- Only one group of believers of Christ to have The Father's Name, Jesus New Name (husbandry)  and The (citizenship) Name of New Jerusalem. - Rev.3:7-13

They will be "The Bride, The Wife Of The Lamb" - Rev.3:7-13 - Rev.19 - Rev.21

Being in New Jerusalem Rev.19- Rev.21:2 and after she come to the new earth in New Jerusalem, she tells them to come into New Jerusalem and take the water of life freely. - Rev.22:17

How does The Bride know where The Water is? Jesus led The Great Multitude to The Fountains Of Living Waters in New Jerusalem. - Rev.7:16

Although The 12 Tribes Of Israel are citizens of New Jerusalem they are married to God (Jer.3:14)  not to The Lamb Of God The Bridegroom.

The Lamb Of God will be Israel's King. Not their Bridegroom. 

The Great Multitude will come out of the great tribulation to wash their robes white in the Lamb's blood with palms in hand stand before God's Throne to marry The Lamb Rev.:7:9

As that's who is ready for The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb Rev.19 before Jesus comes back to make war.

The Great Multitude stay in heavenly New Jerusalem as they will go out no more. 

- The 24 Elders who toss their Crowns to the Throne say they will Reign on the earth as God's kingdom of Priests. - Rev.4:10 - Rev.5:10

Whom King David & Zodak Established The 24 Division Of God's Priesthood. - 1Chron.24

And we see Jesus bringing 'many Crowns' with Him when He comes to make war. - Rev.4:19 - Rev.19:12

Also The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The children Of Israel will be following Him too. - Rev.14

- So Jesus will have His Davidic Kingdom on earth:

* The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb to be The Judges Of The 12 Tribes (144,000) of Israel. - Matt.19:28

* The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel.

* And The 24 Elders of the 24 divisions of The Priesthood.

- The Great Multitude will be The Lamb's Bride/Wife residing in heavenly New Jerusalem a thousand years till coming to the new earth. - 

- False church doctrines have mixed every believer up as one. Not so. -

Scripture begs to differ: 

“The Marriage Supper of the Lamb

Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out,

“Hallelujah!
For the Lord our God
    the Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and exult
    and give him the glory,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come,
    and his Bride has made herself ready;
it was granted her to clothe herself
    with fine linen, bright and pure”—

for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.” (Revelation 19:6-8). 

And in that day, declares the Lord, you will call me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer will you call me ‘My Baal.’ For I will remove the names of the Baals from her mouth, and they shall be remembered by name no more. And I will make for them a covenant on that day with the beasts of the field, the birds of the heavens, and the creeping things of the ground. And I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land, and I will make you lie down in safety. And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the Lord..” (Hosea 2:16-23) 

The Spirit, and, the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.” (Revelation 22:17)

He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled,” (John 3:29) 

“Go and proclaim in the hearing of Jerusalem, Thus says the Lord, “I remember the devotion of your youth, your love as a bride, how you followed me in the wilderness, in a land not sown.” (Jeremiah 2:2)

”For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.” (Isaiah 554:5)

For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.” (Isaiah 62:5)

So that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.” (Ephesians 5:27) 

For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ.” (2 Corinthians 11:2)

”And Jesus said to them, “Can the wedding guests fast while the bridegroom is with them? As long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast. The days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast in that day.” (Mark 2:19-20) 

“When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord God, and you became mine.” (Ezekiel 16:8) 

“Parable of the Marriage Feast

22 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his Son (cross ref to Revelation 19:1-9). And he sent out his slaves to call those who had been invited to the wedding feast, and they were unwilling to come. Again he sent out other slaves saying, ‘Tell those who have been invited, “Behold, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and my fattened livestock are allbutchered and everything is ready; come to the wedding feast.”’ But they paid no attention and went their way, one to his own [farm, another to his business, and the rest seized his slaves and mistreated them and killed them. But the king was enraged, and he sent his armies and destroyed those murderers and set their city on fire. Then he *said to his slaves, ‘The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. Go therefore to the main highways, and as many as you find there, invite to the wedding feast.’10 Those slaves went out into the streets and gathered together all they found, both evil and good; and the wedding hall was filled with [e]dinner guests.

11 “But when the king came in to look over the dinner guests, he saw a man there who was not dressed in wedding clothes, 12 and he *said to him, ‘Friend, how did you come in here without wedding clothes?’ And the man was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ 14 For many are [f]called, but few are chosen.” (Matthew 22:1-14)

Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” (Jeremiah 32:31-34).

It is clear the Bride is the Saints, is Christians and OT prophets and etc whom Jesus preach to on Sheol. 
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

We in the days of the apackolips which will quickly lead to the apocalypse  , the end , the day of armegeddon .

Cause all I see is packs of lips praising SIN and doing it even in JESUS name .      How bout that for a thread .   the apackolips.  

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Sometimes I relish the thought that It'd be nice if people would just keep things more simplistic. I know Hollywood movies are just that...Hollywood movies but I found it somewhat a thing of freedom to think of end times the way it was portrayed in the 1961 Anthony Quinn film, Barabbas. They had the Christians merely putting their focus on the coming Kingdom and at some time in the future the world will be transformed by fire and a new world would come about. It was like the Christians had no stress about current events, who were the leaders of the nations but just seeking to win people to the Lord. Having said all this it does seem that God has defined end times in certain ways but wise are the Christians who don't slide into strife about non-clear issues. Jesus is coming back that we do know.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

13 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Indeed. In Exodus 24 God wanted to wed himself to Israel but she refused. Then He came in flesh and wed himself to all who will believe in Him on the cross. It is a true story & love story from Genesis to Revelation.  

I love this summary!

That reminds me the parable of the wedding banquet.

God tried to gather us together to Him, as a hen gathers her chicks (Matthew 23:37), but we didn't want!

Time to be the ones who cry for Him, and not for our worldly matters, if we don't want to be like in the parable:

""But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, 'I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.'
"Another said, 'I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I'm on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.'
Still another said, 'I just got married, so I can't come.
'

Edited by listener24
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 8/7/2018 at 10:24 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

I have chosen not to put this in the Eschatology section, because I beleive it is good for general discussion.

Many believers have "Apocalyptic Blues." Between all the Pre-Millienial, Amillienial, Post Millienal, Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, Post-Trib, Partial Trib and etc; many are overwhelemed. Well this thread isnt' about that. It is about the fact that Apocalypse in the Greek means "Unveiling." Unveiling of the Bride of Christ! (Revelation 19:1-11). Our main problem in the end times discussions is we focus on the details of how it will play out, this has merit, we need to know the times and signs, but we must always fix our eyes on Jesus (Hebrewes 12:2). The truth is for us Christians, the Apocalypse is the Wedding Supper, and Christ is coming to collect us His bride (Matthew 24:39-5, 1 Thessalonains 4:16-17) to be with Him forever (Revelation 21:1-53). The focus should be Christ and Him coming, our Bridegroom and God coming to get us His bride! It is the best romantic story ever, it beats Nicholas Sparks! For the sparks of Jesus' fire eyes is His passion and love for you; He burns to be with us and love us with same ferocity He had on the cross!

It's time to get excited! To pray Jesus come quickly, "Thy Kingdom Come," and "The Bride says come! Yes, Come Lord Jesus." (Revelation 22:1-20).

Let us fix our eyes on our coming Bridegroom, our King of Kings, and Everlasting Father. Amen.

Shalom, Fidei Defensor.

We need to clear up a few things: First, while "apokalupsis" does mean "unveiling," it's about the unveiling of Yeshua` the Messiah, not the "Bride!"

Revelation 1:1-2 (KJV)

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Apokalupsis 1:1-2 (UBS Greek New Testament)

1 Apokalupsis Ieesou Christou, heen edooken autoo ho Theos, deixai tois doulois autou ha dei genesthai en tachei, kai eseemanen aposteilas dia tou aggelou autou, too douloo autou Iooannee, 2 hos emartureesen ton logon tou Theou kai teen marturian Ieesou Christou, hosa eiden.

Second, He's not coming to "take us away to Heaven"; He's returning TO STAY! He DOES "collect" us from all over the globe, but His Kingdom will be HERE, not "beyond the blue!"

And, before the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, His role will be RESCUER; DELIVERER! He will be the HERO (Hebrew: SAR = "PRINCE") that Israel needs!

NOW, we can move on.

4 hours ago, listener24 said:

I love this summary!

That reminds me the parable of the wedding banquet.

God tried to gather us together to Him, as a hen gathers her chicks (Matthew 23:37), but we didn't want!

Time to be the ones who cry for Him, and not for our worldly matters, if we don't want to be like in the parable:

""But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, 'I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.'
"Another said, 'I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I'm on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.'
Still another said, 'I just got married, so I can't come.
'

Indeed. We do not want to be like virgins who didn’t have their lamps lit and thought the Bridegroom would delay long, “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise.The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

“At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

“Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

“‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.” (Revelation 25:1-13). 

We need to have the oil and lamps and cry “The Spirit and the Bride say Come! Come Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:17, 20)

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Fidei Defensor.

We need to clear up a few things: First, while "apokalupsis" does mean "unveiling," it's about the unveiling of Yeshua` the Messiah, not the "Bride!"

Revelation 1:1-2 (KJV)

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Apokalupsis 1:1-2 (UBS Greek New Testament)

1 Apokalupsis Ieesou Christou, heen edooken autoo ho Theos, deixai tois doulois autou ha dei genesthai en tachei, kai eseemanen aposteilas dia tou aggelou autou, too douloo autou Iooannee, 2 hos emartureesen ton logon tou Theou kai teen marturian Ieesou Christou, hosa eiden.

Second, He's not coming to "take us away to Heaven"; He's returning TO STAY! He DOES "collect" us from all over the globe, but His Kingdom will be HERE, not "beyond the blue!"

And, before the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, His role will be RESCUER; DELIVERER! He will be the HERO (Hebrew: SAR = "PRINCE") that Israel needs!

NOW, we can move on.

Well I can believe it’s both the unveiling of Jesus on the clouds as He comes (Revelation 19:11-16, Revelation 21:4-9) and the unveiling of the Bride. However, I believe it is more about the unveiling of the Bride at the wedding Supper, “Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out,“Hallelujah!
For the Lord our God
    the Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and exult
    and give him the glory,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come,
    and his Bride has made herself ready;
it was granted her to clothe herself
    with fine linen, bright and pure”—for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.And the angel said[a] to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.” (Revelation 19:6-9). Jesus marries us on the cross and wedding Supper is the wedding party or reception and there we the Bride of Christ will be with Christ the Bridegroom. You should check out the book “Jesus The Bridegroom: The Greatest Love Story Ever Told” by Brant Pitre. Pitre explores the Bridegroom and Bride throughout the Old Testament, Talmud, and New Testament. He uses Jewish and Christian sources to explore Ishe and the Saints. 

Your critique that Christ is coming to stay is true but it’s semantics if you say we aren't caught up to heaven, for A New Heaven and Earth will be made with the New Jerusalem descending from heaven to earth so then Jesus is taking us both to earth and heaven simultaneously, “Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.”  (Revelation 21:1-4, 4-53). If the city comes from heaven it’s part heaven and yet is on earth just as Eden was the first heaven and earth at the same time. :)

Shalom 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,521
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We in the days of the apackolips which will quickly lead to the apocalypse  , the end , the day of armegeddon .

Cause all I see is packs of lips praising SIN and doing it even in JESUS name .      How bout that for a thread .   the apackolips.  

God has used many many many  packolips to bring me about to my own salvation. God The Holy Spirit is quite capable of using what may have been intended for evil to the good of those that will believe on Jesus as Lord God and savior.

It is my tesimony that God used TV preachers, silly Christian house party tv programs, and really whacky Christian  retreat builders for Him to get my attention  capture me and then for God the Holy Spirit to turn me about from my own personal rebellion against God.

So I praise God for all the "packolips" He place dinto my own pathway. May it be that he has saved all of them too! May it be that I will meet them, each living with God eternally.

Shouting within my mind, Amen and Maranatha! Such awesome power is my Creator.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

God has used many many many  packolips to bring me about to my own salvation. God The Holy Spirit is quite capable of using what may have been intended for evil to the good of those that will believe on Jesus as Lord God and savior.

It is my tesimony that God used TV preachers, silly Christian house party tv programs, and really whacky Christian  retreat builders for Him to get my attention  capture me and then for God the Holy Spirit to turn me about from my own personal rebellion against God.

So I praise God for all the "packolips" He place dinto my own pathway. May it be that he has saved all of them too! May it be that I will meet them, each living with God eternally.

Shouting within my mind, Amen and Maranatha! Such awesome power is my Creator.

You praise God for what ...................men who lead folks astray , men and women who dishonor God .     We really need to have our minds renewed in Christ .

Things to ponder .    How come men who were part of the orginal foundation  , prophets , Christ himself ,  warned and exposed hypocrisy and lies .

And why would anyone ever praise God for those pack o lips .

The early church all exposed them .    God said how he hated false doctrines , and yet these pack o  lips teach things so contrary to GOD .

But some of us want to praise GOD for ones like that .

The early church exposed them and warned the church to flee such types ,  yet you praise GOD for them.

No doubt we should pray they repent .   But no doubt we should expose them,  so as no one would ever want or think its safe in any way , to sit under those types .

Many are under a sensual love , thinking it be the LOVE of GOD , yet it is not .    It may claim to KNOW JESUS ,  it may claim to LOVE GOD

but if this were so ,   why are these men and women not at all like the true apostels , WHO I KNOW LOVED GOD ,  were .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde