• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

19 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

MR LEE does agree.    as in Ed Zach Lee.     And then we got the many also ,  who use grace as a license to sin .    AND JESUS aint no minister of sin .

For those who are Christs have crucified the affections and lusts of the flesh .   Which are ............................

We got many dire problems in this age .  seducers wax only worse , deceiving and being deceived .

Folks if we are of CHRIST we love RIGTEOUSNESS and it is seen what we truly love by how we walk .  FOR IF HE is truly in us ,   THEN ITS HE

doing what is PLEASING in HIS SIGHT .     SIN AINT .      Ya.      Just time to keep it real .  

For whoever we serve , HIS SERVANTS WE ARE .     whether of sin unto death ,  or ,   here comes that word many hate ,  Or OBEDIANCE unto righteousness.

Folks when a man points to JESUS ONLY ,  then know and understand that is by grace ,    so he cant boast in anything but the LORD

but know this ,   just cause he is warning against sin and correcting ,   DONT MAKE HIM a works man .     ITS CALLED FOLOOWING and OBEYING JESUS .

and either we do or we don't .    NOT GOOD for those who don't .

Indeed our Lord and God said, “If you love me, obey my commandments.” (John 14:15). Those commands are to love, “37 Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind, and all your strength.’38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments,” (Matthew 22:37-40) and, “A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35). His commands are love based not law based s. :) 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Indeed our Lord and God said, “If you love me, obey my commandments.” (John 14:15). Those commands are to love, “37 Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind, and all your strength.’38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments,” (Matthew 22:37-40) and, “A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35). His commands are love based not law based s. :) 

What words stand out .     AS I HAVE LOVED YOU .       AS I HAVE LOVED YOU .    And I bet you know , JESUS warned and rebuked his own .

So many have no idea the love they spew is TRULY NOT OF GOD at all.    Be on guard for it,  its big on ecumunicallism inclusvism unity .

ITS of total darkness.   but very deceptive it has been .     BUT IT DONT AND WONT FOOL JESUS SHEEP .   they take one whiff and smell it for the dung it truly is .

SNIFF , SNIFF ,   PHEW WEE , not for this lamb .     ONE thing I know with out a doubt .    JESUS sheep HEAR HIS VOICE and I am telling us all

THAT they will TRULY NOT hear the voice of any stranger.     FOR JESUS HAS HIS SHEEP .    one whiff  or one ear tickle and all they smell is dung and see it for what it is .

MAN ,   is not the grace of GOD so wonderful , specially to such a wicked thing as I once was ,  OH TRULLY I SAY the LORD IS INDEED the only goodness , righteousness ,  I HAVE .

Man ,  on that note ,  I gotta say , TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN .   

Just as Jesus is changeless, so is the Father, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to chang.” (James 1:17). Jesus and the Father (John 10:30, John 17:20-22). 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/7/2018 at 9:30 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

O I am thankful for our Changeless Christ. That in this chaotic and confusing world, Jesus is constant.

316775d37b861e7c42ed09ab9ac5d61c.jpg.6ad26f70af9014b2e563b5fff1cf8e01.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I experienced another change this week. My favorite show went dark and so I now appreciate the changlessnsss of Chrise even more. ✝️??

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I experienced another change this week. My favorite show went dark and so I now appreciate the changlessnsss of Chrise even more. ✝️??

What was your favorite show .

“Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath. God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged.” (Hebrews 6:16-18).