• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

1 minute ago, enoob57 said:

In this particular instance where God has written down as such :) The minutia of information within Scripture is not exhaustive nor exhausted and a great deal leads us to wait upon God to further us but where we are given in Scripture we may be there only by the permission of Scripture... thus we stand upon the Word of God alone and of nothing else :thumbsup: 

I'm not sure what you mean.  I'm not standing on anything else.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,775
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 minutes ago, *Zion* said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  I'm not standing on anything else.

This was not directed to you loved one... it was toward topic :) Read on hermeneutics and literary analysis it is the direction of what I speak of ... 

Edited by enoob57

• Group:  Royal Member

41 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

This was not directed to you loved one... it was toward topic :) Read on hermeneutics and literary analysis it is the direction of what I speak of ... 

Ah.  Ok, thanks.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, *Zion* said:

I still don't see how the four horse riders can all be the anti-christ.  However I will say that you have summed up the chapters of the book of revelation, but I'm still left unsure of your take on its chronology.  

Because they are not supposed to be men per se, but in essence represents specific occurrences that are going to come to pass. They are modeled after the Horse riders in Zechariah. As per the Chronology, it is what it is, if you have any particular thoughts or doubts let me know, I have been given this most recently so I am glad to yak about it. 

4 hours ago, *Zion* said:

I see it in Putin's varying success in annexing some of the ussr territories, trying to restore the old empire.  This going forth conquering and to conquer has prompted the very real threat of war.  the anti-christ needs an excuse for world war/false peace.  Also, Russia's presence in Syria really, really bugs me.  

I agree with the covertness too, the enemy has many back up plans.  he knows his time is short.

For starters, Putin is never going to be the President of the E.U. so we can discount him. Secondly, in Ezekiel 38 we see that God destroys Gog and Magog and their princes when they come against Israel. So Russia and his Muslim buddies will be wiped out by fire from God.

Ezekiel 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

So God wipes out the Russian prince before the Armageddon War. Thus you could say God clears the path for the E.U. Beast to come forth by destroying the Russian forces and probably Turkey......A NEW THOUGHT for me to ponder !! 

The Beasts has to come to power in Europe (Fourth Beast) as per Dan. ch. 7. He has to be born in Greece as per Dan. ch. 8. He also has to be an Assyrian per Isaiah ch. 10 (born of Turkish parents or Grandparents). All three of the prophecies have to INTERSECT into ONE MAN. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, *Zion* said:

Your estimations seem to be based on the idea that the church will be raptured before the revelation of the anti-christ

Hey Zion,

There's tons of evidence supporting the pre-tribulation Rapture. But let me ask you one question. Where is the Holy Spirit right now as we speak? If you respond He is currently inside of each believer whom accepted Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, and that is the true church...

Revelation 4:5 (KJV) And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. [This is the Holy Spirit]

The Holy Spirit has left earth and is before the Throne of God in Heaven, before the judgments and the antichrist is reveled. In the Old Testament the Holy Spirit did not continually occupy in each believer. I believe the Holy Spirit will operate much in the same way during the tribulation. As it is the continuation of the 69th week, the 70th Week of Daniel, the time of Jacob's trouble. The O.T. was not the age of Grace until Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to us at Pentecost, I believe beginning at the start of the tribulation, the Holy Spirit will operate much like in O.T. times. What you think Zion?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 8/9/2018 at 1:29 PM, *Zion* said:

After looking closer at this chapter I actually think we are in the middle of the 1st seal, with the rider going out conquering and to conquer.  I'm thinking Putin, here.  That's my take.

All your responses are welcome, but let's not fight or get catty.  We can disagree politely, and - shock; horror - we can consider what others have to say, respectfully!  
I'm looking forward to lots of information, rich discussion, and context.  What time is it?  

The seals are opened during the tribulation. The 2 witness start their testimony at the start of this time. Have we seen them?  We are only seeing the birth pains. Its not going to be good at all when the trib starts. Who are those praising Him worthy of opening the seals?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey Zion,

There's tons of evidence supporting the pre-tribulation Rapture. But let me ask you one question. Where is the Holy Spirit right now as we speak? If you respond He is currently inside of each believer whom accepted Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, and that is the true church..

True brother, tons and tons...

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Revelation 4:5 (KJV) And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. [This is the Holy Spirit]

The Holy Spirit has left earth and is before the Throne of God in Heaven, before the judgments and the antichrist is reveled. In the Old Testament the Holy Spirit did not continually occupy in each believer. I believe the Holy Spirit will operate much in the same way during the tribulation. As it is the continuation of the 69th week, the 70th Week of Daniel, the time of Jacob's trouble. The O.T. was not the age of Grace until Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to us at Pentecost, I believe beginning at the start of the tribulation, the Holy Spirit will operate much like in O.T. times. What you think Zion?

I think you are reading a little to much int where this takes places and not taking in hey symbolism of what the 7 Lamps Burning mean. The Seven Eyes mean God is ALL SEEING and likewise the Seven Lamps Burning represents that the Holy Spirit is omnipresent. 

The Church leaves the earth or Departs. But the Holy Spirit can't leave the earth and still protect Israel in Petra, still brig forth the Plagues of God. That is why I say that which restrains is the Holy Spirit working through the Church. Once the Church is taken to Heaven, and the timing is perfect, Jesus will open the Seals and the Beast will come forth. The Holy Spirit is EVERYWHERE just like Gods Eyes are EVERYWHERE. 

We did receive the Holy Spirit's infilling at the Pentecost, but only because Jesus had paid the price once and for all, before that Prophets still ha the Holy Spirit upon them, but they had to place themselves in situations where they were not around other peoples, hence they sought places of solitude, in the Desert or in a Wilderness, thus they could get close to God. But the Spirit was always on earth. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:29 AM, *Zion* said:

After looking closer at this chapter I actually think we are in the middle of the 1st seal, with the rider going out conquering and to conquer.  I'm thinking Putin, here.  That's my take.

All your responses are welcome, but let's not fight or get catty.  We can disagree politely, and - shock; horror - we can consider what others have to say, respectfully!  
I'm looking forward to lots of information, rich discussion, and context.  What time is it?  

Hi Zion,

I believe we are still during this time the Father speaks of -

`The Lord, (God the Father) said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool,..." (Ps. 110: 1)

We can see the great Federations of the world being brought together by the Father for His Son to bring the judgments upon them. Here are the 4 major federations -

1. The British Commonwealth and America. (always work together in wars).

2. The Russian Federation. (USSR broken up but they still all work together.)

3.The European Union.

4.The Islamic Federation, (now forming, just waiting for their `leader`).

These are the 4 great federations revealed as the seals, but as yet not quite ready for judgment. When God bring the Russian Federation and its 3 allies down to Israel`s mountains, (in about 1 1/2 years) then judgments will begin.

regards, Marilyn. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

What time is it ,,,,,,  well lets see .    ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD PEOPLES .   HOW BOUT THAT .     TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The testimony of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy. You are looking well and I must say that in truth the first two seals were open and is running on the earth simultaneously.  The work of man who is sat upon the red horse is to take peace from the earth, and that they (the peoples) should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.  Sword here is about the words that come out of his mouth and cause to take peace from the earth and should kill one another. This makes remember nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.              This man is not Putin.

I said I thought he was the first rider, on the white horse; not the red.