*Zion*

What time is it?

On 8/9/2018 at 3:29 PM, *Zion* said:

I'm looking forward to lots of information, rich discussion, and context.  What time is it?   

Sister in Christ

What time is it? It is important to discern what time it is, one thing is right:  The second coming of our Lord Jesus is very very near

Based in the Word of God, the source of the Truth, on God's six Days of creation and one Day of rest (a total of seven Days) plus the Scriptures that teach that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years (Psalm 90:4; II Pet. 3:8; Heb. 4:4) so MANKIND will go through six God Days of 1,000 years each (a total of 6,000 years) plus a Millennium of 1,000 years rest (now a total of 7,000 years).

In accord biblical Chronology, we can number our days, beginning in Genesis chap.5, as follow::
Adam lived …...............................................................130 yrs and begat Seth
Seth lived  ...................................................................105 yrs  and begat Enosh; 
Enosh lived ..................................................................90 yrs  and begat Kenan; 
Kenan lived...................................................................70 yrs  and begat Mahalalel; 
Mahalalel lived .............................................................65 yrs  and begat Jared; 
Jared lived ...................................................................162 yrs  and begat Enoch; 
Enoch lived ...................................................................65 yrs  and begat Methuselah; 
Methuselah lived..........................................................187 yrs  and begat Lamech; 
Lamech lived ...............................................................182 yrs and begat Noah; 
From Noah´s birth until the Flood............................600 yrs.
Total of yrs from Adam to the Flood = ..................1,656 yrs.

I work with the Word of God. Notice that the table above is proved by the Word of God, it is not of human theories or human speculations. Let us study the times until our days not by human theories and speculations, but by the Word of God. So, see the table below:

PERIODS OF BIBLICAL TIMES ------------------------DURATION
I - From Adam until the Flood--------------------------1,656  years (showed above)
II - From the Flood until Abraham------------------------427  years
III - From Abraham until Exodus-------------------------430  years
IV - From Exodus until king Saul -----------------------..-396  years
V - From Saul until the fall of Jerusalem -----------------.--508  years
VI - From the fall of Jerusalem until Jesus ------------------587  years
Thus, from Adam until the 1st coming of Jesus -------------4,004  years
From Jesus until our days (Christian Calendar)--------------2,018 years
Total from Adam until our days -------------------------6,022 years

JESUS came in the fourth Day or around 4.000 years after the creation of Adam. From JESUS (fourth Day) until our days, have passed more two Days or 2000 years, totalizing 6 complete Days or six millenniums, or around 6.000 years, more precisely 6.018 years, in accord Christian Calendar pointing the year 2.018.   We have entered in the beginning of the first century of the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day of God's time, that is the Great Sabbath, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, the Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, the Millennium of Vengeance. The world of Devil is already Judged and Condemned, and now, in this seventh and last millennium, it will be punished with strong punishments, there will be only and only punishments in this last Day, the Day of the Lord, the Lord JESUS, King of kings and LORD of lords.

And God Father has already entered in His rest, as He had planned in the beginning of His works, but He is not sleeping, of course, and JESUS assume the government of the Universe. JESUS is now sat on His Tribunal, the Judgment Seat of Christ, to Judge all nations, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not His gospel, who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the Glory of His Power.

The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He will reign for ever and ever. (Rev.11:15)
verse 18 
And the nations were angry (Gog, and Magog - Rev. 13:1-18), and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth. Woe of them now, from now on.

On 8/9/2018 at 3:29 PM, *Zion* said:

After looking closer at this chapter I actually think we are in the middle of the 1st seal, with the rider going out conquering and to conquer.  I'm thinking Putin, here.  That's my take.

The testimony of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy. You are looking well and I must say that in truth the first two seals were open and is running on the earth simultaneously.  The work of man who is sat upon the red horse is to take peace from the earth, and that they (the peoples) should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.  Sword here is about the words that come out of his mouth and cause to take peace from the earth and should kill one another. This makes remember nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.              This man is not Putin.

What time is it ,,,,,,  well lets see .    ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD PEOPLES .   HOW BOUT THAT .     TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The testimony of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy. You are looking well and I must say that in truth the first two seals were open and is running on the earth simultaneously.  The work of man who is sat upon the red horse is to take peace from the earth, and that they (the peoples) should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.  Sword here is about the words that come out of his mouth and cause to take peace from the earth and should kill one another. This makes remember nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.              This man is not Putin.

I said I thought he was the first rider, on the white horse; not the red.

14 hours ago, *Zion* said:

I said I thought he was the first rider, on the white horse; not the red.

I did understand what you have thought, so I tried to show unto you and others of this forum that the rider of the white horse is a warrior of the Lord, and he Judges and makes war against the enemies of the Lord with a bow (Rev.6:v.2).  Note that this BOW belongs to God, not only the bow, but also the ARROWS. The prophets of the OT prophesied about the rider of the white horse, even the King David had prophesied about the rider, singing Psa.7:11-13:
11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every Day. (One Day with the Lord is as a thousand years and vice-versa) 
12 If he turn not, he will whet His sword; he hath bent His BOW, and made it ready.
13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth His ARROWS against the persecutors.  

Psalm 45 brings unto us a prophetic description of the union of Christ and His Church, and in the verse 5 specificaly, it is revealed that "the ARROWS of the rider  are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee".  

But the rider has also a sharp Sword to fight against Satan and his angels, and  casting Satan into the bottomless pit. In truth, he fights and will fight against three unclean spirits like frogs (Revelation 16:13-14), 
13 which come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon (a Red Dragon - Satan, whose body is formed of three parts:7 heads, 10 horns and a tail - a satanic trinity), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet (false preachers of the Holy Scriptures-Isaiah 9:15-16). 

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great Day of God Almighty.

Be ready. In this point, The Lord JESUS warns :

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Note: What is written above refers to the rider of the white horse, exclusively.

About the red horse

About the rider of the red horse, I must say that he is the man that in the present time is running on the earth and taking peace from the earth , as he has been known by all the nations of the earth and the whole world has been tormented with his performance and strong world power. 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Zion,

I believe we are still during this time the Father speaks of -

`The Lord, (God the Father) said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool,..." (Ps. 110: 1)

We can see the great Federations of the world being brought together by the Father for His Son to bring the judgments upon them. Here are the 4 major federations -

1. The British Commonwealth and America. (always work together in wars).

2. The Russian Federation. (USSR broken up but they still all work together.)

3.The European Union.

4.The Islamic Federation, (now forming, just waiting for their `leader`).

These are the 4 great federations revealed as the seals, but as yet not quite ready for judgment. When God bring the Russian Federation and its 3 allies down to Israel`s mountains, (in about 1 1/2 years) then judgments will begin.

regards, Marilyn. 

Hi Zion,

Did you miss my post? Any thoughts?

Marilyn.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:18 PM, Marilyn C said:

We can see the great Federations of the world being brought together by the Father for His Son to bring the judgments upon them.

But how will they be Judged? What does the Word of God propheticaly say by Paul Apostle? (the Word is God, invisible God)  
1Cor.6:2-3
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
The message of God's judgments is written throughout the Bible. Remembering what JESUS said: 

John 12:47-50:
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath One that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last Day.  

(Well, Who is this One? How to identify him? By the Word of God, of course. 
1John 5:v.7: - there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (the Word made flesh), and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One. Hebrews 1:1-2 reveal: 
1 God (God the Father), who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 
2 Hath in these last Days (last two Days) spoken unto us by his Son (the Word made flesh) , whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;              Now let's see: There is a third One, the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete, the Comforter and his work is showed in whole Bible, since Genesis. About him and his works in this last Day (the seventh and last Day), our Lord JESUS left revealed saying unto us: 
John 16:7-15
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of Judgment:  (Yes, he Judges and makes war)
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of Judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself (why ? Now, it is because he has not a message of his own)  ; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.)

John 12:v. 49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

v. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. 
(We the disciples of JESUS must do the same our Lord JESUS did through His preaching in His first coming. (Mat.10:24-25) 
24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.)

Again: Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

The prophetic Word of God reveals unto us in Psalms 149:4-9
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged Sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

1 Co.15:24-26
24 The END cometh when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

To the only wise God our Saviour, through our Lord JESUS Christ, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever.  Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

2 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

But how will they be Judged? What does the Word of God propheticaly say by Paul Apostle? (the Word is God, invisible God)  
1Cor.6:2-3
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
The message of God's judgments is written throughout the Bible. Remembering what JESUS said: 

Hi Oseas Ramos...

God`s word tell us that the Body of Christ will judge the fallen angels and world system, (as you quoted) when they are coroneted with their Head the Lord Jesus Christ.

regards, Marilyn.

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

God`s word tell us that the Body of Christ will judge the fallen angels and world system, (as you quoted) ...

Dearest sister in Christ

For our meditation What does the Word of God say? 
Centuries before the Word be made flesch (John 1:v.14), Daniel prophesied, saying: And Judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. (The time has already arrived) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The Word of God says: Rev. 11:v.15
15 The kingdoms of THIS WORLD (the world in which we are living now) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
Then now, as a consequence of this powerful movement of the Word, the nations will literally rage and revolt themesleves against the Lord and His name, as the Word says: Rev. 11:v.18 -  18 And the nations were angry (wrathed), and thy wrath is come (the wrath of the Word, the Word is God), and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou (the Word made flesh) shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth (this will fulfil literally even now).  

Rev.5:v.10 - 10 And (you) hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  (Yea, JESUS is the KING of kings and LORD of lords, the Word is not refering himself about the Arab kings, nor about the kings of the United Kingdom, but the servants of Christ JESUS. This will fulfil literally in this beginning ot this first century of the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, because the Word has said and will fulfil it literally)

What more does the Word of God say ? 
Psalms 2

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

. . . when they are coroneted with their Head the Lord Jesus Christ.

By the Word of God, the written Word, we must announce that the people of God, , the true believers, them which believe in Christ JESUS as say Scriptures, since the beginning of the Church they have been "coroneted with their Head, the Lord JESUS Christ". By the way, what does the Word made flesh said: "Behold, I come quickly, I am come soon: Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. 
Remember:
The Word (the Word is God) is the Head of Christ;
Christ is the Head of every man; 
The man is the head of woman; 
Christ is the Head of the Church (the true Church of Christ)

Paul Apostle announced this to the Ephesians: 

Eph.1:16-17 & 20-23
16 I cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him:
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: (Read Luke 20:35-36)
22 And hath put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be the Head over all things to the Church, 23 Which is His body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Philippians 3: 20

20 For our conversation is in HEAVEN (You/We must have this vision our conversation is in heaven); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.