shiloh357

Media Should Fear Muslims and Leftists, Not Trump

Ask Bin Laden. Saudi oil money, global financing, Kuwait, UAE,,Qatar, Yemen, the golf states, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Hamas, AL Qaida...united in hate towards the west and Israel. It didn't come out of no where, it's been the goal, been building to this and it's been the plan of the Mbh,since 1920's.  In words of their prophet "when your weak make a truce when your strong break the truce..." 

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

In words of their prophet "when your weak make a truce when your strong break the truce..." 

Source? 

14 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Exactly my point. 

No, and Shiloh pretty much shut you down on that one. Phelps is an aberration in Christianity; "extremists" in Islam are actually following the Qur'an to the letter.

No they're not. If they were, they would make up more than 0.01% of the Muslim population. 

And since Islam employs taqiyya, no poll taken of them is going to tell the truth about them.

No, that is the way anti-Islamic propagandists and extremist interpret the Qur'an. 99.99% of Muslims do not interpret it that way.  The Bible apparently led Fred Phelps to believe the way he did, but nearly every Christian in the world would disagree with him because they know that the Bible does not justify him saying such things. He too was an extremist. 

Really? So then by your logic, anyone who takes a sane law to an extreme then renders that law perverse as well?

So let me ask you then: Muhammad (who founded Islam) raped, murdered, stole, destroyed caravans, committed pedophilia and had people beheaded; was he an "extremist" or was he "normal"?

26 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

And since Islam employs taqiyya, no poll taken of them is going to tell the truth about them

That percentage didn't come from a poll. It came from numbers provided by the US State Department on terrorist/extremist organizations and their membership worldwide. The actual percentage by the way is less than 0.001%. I was just being overly generous with the numbers and multiplying the State Department's numbers by 100 times to make my point. So in reality, more than 99.999% of Muslims are peaceful. 

26 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

So let me ask you then: Muhammad (who founded Islam) raped, murdered, stole, destroyed caravans, committed pedophilia and had people beheaded; was he an "extremist" or was he "normal"?

Not sure where you are getting the rape claim from. Young marriage was common among people of all faiths during the time of Muhammad, so if you associate him with pedophilia, you're going to have to add a long list of Christians and Jews to go along with him. As for the pillaging and plundering during a time of war, once again, you would have to also include the Israelites, plenty of historical evidence of their atrocities found in the Old Testament. Those acts are pretty common in war even today unfortunately. Stealing, murder, rape, destroying property of innocent civilians. War is hell as they say. You can't read a religious text whether it be the Bible or the Qur'an and disregard it's historical context. If you do it will completely distort what is written and how it is to be applied. I think you know that already though. So in asking if Muhammad was an extremist or normal? In my opinion he was a typical warrior in the time period he lived in. His experiences were not unique and aside from him having wacky dreams and visions which led him to start his own religion which was not normal, there were many other historical figures that he could be compared to. 

Edited by Badjao33

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

When I say that I don't believe in any narrative of extremists, I am saying that I don't believe them anymore than I believe the narrative put out by the so-called "peaceful" Muslims.   I judge them by what Islam is and by their founder and their adherence to his teachings and Mohammed was a violent terrorists.   Mohammed (cursed be he) was a violent psychopath, a pedophile/child abuser, rapist, thief, and murderer and anyone who can follow such a vile person is equally as vile.   Islam has a long history of violence; it was spread by the sword and if Muslims could do it today, they would force their evil ideology on everyone else.  Islam is a death cult and based on the founder of Islam, ISIS and other terrorists are the true face of Islam.

Terrorists are the truly faithful followers of Islam/Mohammed. We need to base our understanding of Islam on Mohammed and how he lived and the violence he brought into the world through his teachings, and not the attempts by many to cover up and hide the true face of Islam by calling it a "peaceful religion."  It is a backwards, violent, bloodthirsty ideology/government system and it needs to be opposed and deported out of civilized country.

Just wanted add something about the so-called "peaceful Muslims."

If they are peaceful and the terrorists really are the extremists, then why don't we hear any cries of condemnation from the "peaceful" side of the religion? No denouncements of attacks and other crimes. Nothing. Only silence. That speaks volumes. Seems peaceful folks would be denouncing the radicals and saying they're hijacking their religion, but that doesn't seem to be the case. There's only silence instead.

If these folks are so peaceful why is it there are parts of France where the police cannot investigate crimes in some Muslim areas because no one will speak to them? I spent quite a few years working around the UK and EU, and I still have friends there. There are several who live near these areas, and I've seen them myself on my last visit. The French police can only pick up the bodies of honor killing victims in several areas because those areas are ruled by Sharia law and no one will talk to outsiders. Then there's all the crimes committed by so-called "migrants" in every EU country they've gone to. Islam doesn't assimilate to the host nation's culture very well.

Last item: Why is it that in my area a young woman was killed by her own father for becoming too "Westernized or Americanized." He felt she had dishonored the family - so he ran her over with his Jeep SUV in a shopping mall parking lot. The man's imam and other "community leaders" didn't seem all that upset about it - except that he was arrested and charge with a crime. They were upset about that, not the dead daughter.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, walla299 said:

If they are peaceful and the terrorists really are the extremists, then why don't we hear any cries of condemnation from the "peaceful" side of the religion?

That sounded like a question worth asking, so I did a similar google search. Try it, you might be surprised.

This is one of the top links: https://muslimscondemn.com/

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, walla299 said:

If they are peaceful and the terrorists really are the extremists, then why don't we hear any cries of condemnation from the "peaceful" side of the religion? No denouncements of attacks and other crimes. Nothing. Only silence. That speaks volumes. Seems peaceful folks would be denouncing the radicals and saying they're hijacking their religion, but that doesn't seem to be the case. There's only silence instead.

They do. It will take a long time to read all the examples found here: https://muslimscondemn.com/  You can also do a google search and find even more.

1835172142_muslimscondemn.jpg.7fc01132c16dc011783b0552718e85dd.jpg

Why is it that in my area a young woman was killed by her own father for becoming too "Westernized or Americanized." He felt she had dishonored the family - so he ran her over with his Jeep SUV in a shopping mall parking lot. The man's imam and other "community leaders" didn't seem all that upset about it - except that he was arrested and charge with a crime. They were upset about that, not the dead daughter.

Honor killings are more cultural than religious. They are more common in the Middle East and India and practiced by Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and others.

Three Coptic brothers accused of killing sister, her husband and child for converting to Islam

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/10609/Egypt/Politics-/Three-Coptic-brothers-accused-of-killing-sister,-h.aspx

Jordan Christian minister resigns after reports surface about his involvement in sister's honor killing

http://www.christiandaily.com/article/jordanian-christian-minister-resigns-after-reports-surface-about-his-involvement-in-sisters-honor-killing/57577.htm

1094433267_muslimscondemnhonor.jpg.02ed54e3ed41bf99a01c32afd3e2609c.jpg

If these folks are so peaceful why is it there are parts of France where the police cannot investigate crimes in some Muslim areas because no one will speak to them?

People are afraid to cooperate and speak with the police in the inner cities in the US as well. The Muslim areas in Europe are usually found in existing high crime low income areas, so the reason for not talking to police would most likely be out of fear for retaliation rather than being related to religion. 

Edited by Badjao33

4 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

That sounded like a question worth asking, so I did a similar google search. Try it, you might be surprised.

You beat me to it. 

14 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Enough of those people in that list are supporters of terrorism, that their condemnation is really meaningless. The Muslim Public Affairs Council actualy defends terrorism.   Linda Sarsour's mentor is/was a terrorist.   CAIR is a terrorist support organization. Afaf Nasher has worked or does still word for CAIR.  

It's kind of like how Yasir Arfat "condemned" the "violence on both sides"  when called on to condemn the terror attacks his own PLO committed against Israel.  They are usually left-handed, insincere and expedient actions, not a genuine condemnation of terrorism.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Honor killings are more cultural than religious. They are more common in the Middle East and India and practiced by Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and others.

Three Coptic brothers accused of killing sister, her husband and child for converting to Islam

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/10609/Egypt/Politics-/Three-Coptic-brothers-accused-of-killing-sister,-h.aspx

Jordan Christian minister resigns after reports surface about his involvement in sister's honor killing

http://www.christiandaily.com/article/jordanian-christian-minister-resigns-after-reports-surface-about-his-involvement-in-sisters-honor-killing/57577.htm

1094433267_muslimscondemnhonor.jpg.02ed54e3ed41bf99a01c32afd3e2609c.jpg

Actually Christians don't commit terror attacks.   People claiming to be Christians, nominal Christians, cultural Christians commit them, but true, genuine Christians don't commit those attacks. 

People are afraid to cooperate and speak with the police in the inner cities in the US as well. The Muslim areas in Europe are usually found in existing high crime low income areas, so the reason for not talking to police would most likely be out of fear for retaliation rather than being related to religion. 

Yeah, 'cause Muslims are so peaceful.

• Thumbs Up 1