shiloh357

Media Should Fear Muslims and Leftists, Not Trump

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Actually Christians don't commit terror attacks.   People claiming to be Christians, nominal Christians, cultural Christians commit them, but true, genuine Christians don't commit those attacks. 

Did you know that this is the same answer you would get from a Muslim if you asked them about Muslims committing these types of attacks? They too would say that a true Muslim is not capable of doing these things and would distance themselves from them. 

3 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Did you know that this is the same answer you would get from a Muslim if you asked them about Muslims committing these types of attacks? They too would say that a true Muslim is not capable of doing these things and would distance themselves from them. 

Yes, they would; but they would be lying.   

True Muslims do those things all of the time.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

The Muslim Public Affairs Council actualy defends terrorism.   Linda Sarsour's mentor is/was a terrorist.   CAIR is a terrorist support organization. Afaf Nasher has worked or does still word for CAIR.  

Some sources to substantiate your claims would be good.

• Thumbs Up 1

Personally, I am getting that I care less and less about those so called - who self-identify themselves as Christian that are constantly attacking the  brethren that are telling the truth.  I really don't care what these that constantly stir up strife & attack us  believe - they are making their own beds, they are responsible for their own blindness. The Holy Spirit does not with hold truth from any true believer if they ask.  We, of Christ's church,  get attacked by these that are self-proclaimed Christians -for preaching sound doctrine, for believing the Bible is the literal true word of God, for speaking about the rapture, for believing in the Pre-Trib, for standing up for Israel ,  for speaking the truth & warning about false teachers, false doctrines , for speaking the truth about the President,  for speaking the truth & facts about militant islam.  We were warned it would be like this, many attackers from within Christendom.   

Edited by Davida
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have a question.

38 minutes ago, Davida said:

I am getting that I care less and less about those so called - who self-identify themselves as Christian

Who are you referring to?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, one.opinion said:

I have a question.

Who are you referring to?

She's referring to:

6 hours ago, Davida said:

those so called - who self-identify themselves as Christian that are constantly attacking the  brethren that are telling the truth.  I really don't care what these that constantly stir up strife & attack us  believe - they are making their own beds, they are responsible for their own blindness.

In other words; those who claim to believe but then defend the enemies of the Lord and attack believers who are posting the facts about Islam and other insidious so-called "religions". If someone is indeed a follower of Christ, then its' their responsibility to love the truth and to tell it, not defend those who are not the Lord's.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, one.opinion said:

Some sources to substantiate your claims would be good.

https://www.investigativeproject.org/profile/181/the-muslim-public-affairs-council-mpac

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/07/democrats-revere-linda-sarsour-terrorist-apologist-trump-hatred-unites/

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/linda-sarsour-s-mentor-s-terrorist-ties-revealed

As for CAIR and its terrorist ties>>>   https://www.redstate.com/diary/jeffdunetz/2010/03/13/fbi-reaffirms-cairs-terrorist-ties/

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran is the highest authority in America, and Islam is the only accepted religion on earth.” - Omar Ahmoud (Founder of CAIR)  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/cair-founder-islam-isnt-in-america-to-be-equal-to-any-other-faith-but-to-become-dominant/

• Brilliant! 1

24 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

If these sources, along with Frontpagemag, are your only sources for learning about Islam and Muslims, it's no wonder why you have such a negative attitude towards them. Every single one of those sites are well known for their false reporting and misinformation not only about Islam, but other subjects as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

If these sources, along with Frontpagemag, are your only sources for learning about Islam and Muslims, it's no wonder why you have such a negative attitude towards them. Every single one of those sites are well known for their false reporting and misinformation not only about Islam, but other subjects as well. 

LOL,  Yes ANY site, no matter who they are, if they are critical of Islam, they are suddenly "misinformation" sites.  I don't really care, and will never care about which sites you think are credible.  

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

If someone is indeed a follower of Christ, then its' their responsibility to love the truth and to tell it, not defend those who are not the Lord's.

Amen and Amen! I have pointed out many outright lies by far right media websites in an attempt to defend the truth and prevent my brothers and sisters in Christ from being deceived. Those responsible for deceiving the Church with these websites are driven by greed and not the Truth. How could they possibly be of the Lord?  I believe it should be the responsibility of all followers of Christ to be Truth seekers and expose those who are practicing deceit whenever we come across them. 

• Thumbs Up 1