• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  7

On 8/11/2018 at 12:46 AM, Michael37 said:

All the "new creations" in Christ...gonna meet 'm all! ?

Hi Michael,

Your post reminded me of the words to a song, "When we all get to heaven,  what a day of rejoicing that will be.  When we all see Jesus. We'll sing and shout the victory. "

God bless.

• Praise God! 2

On 8/11/2018 at 2:24 AM, Neighbor said:

I will hope to meet the angels that have stood over me and suffered my follies as they have protected me. I will like to thank the angels that have saved my family  from harm. I will like to meet the angel that  "debated" me, or actually demanded I stop debating and make my decision, turning me about from my own rebellion against God to my salvation by Jesus through the specific call by the Holy Spirit. I will like to meet all the obedient Angels, that will be awesome. Just as awesome will be to meet my wife of 48 years, my grandfather and grandmother who prayed for me  when I was so young  and whose prayers God honored by bringing this reluctant saint to his own repentance. And, I guess as I think of it some, it will be so awesome to  see all the saints more numerous than can be counted much like  the sands of the oceans. 

That will be a great reunion Neighbor. I think it's great that you got to spend 48 years with one person.  What an amazing example for us all. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/14/2018 at 8:11 AM, turtletwo said:

1) I'd like to meet anyone I witnessed to over the course of my life. It may have been a more confrontational (face-to-face) witnessing or usually a more shy (letters/phone calls) type of witnessing.

Hi Turtle. Thank you for taking the time to share.  I am in the car,  so only have a couple minutes to respond now. I will read your response again later. 

I love that there will be people who we will meet who we have imfluenced. I think it's great to find ways that we can share God with others: and we can each do so in ways that are unique. 

God bless.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

I once imagined it would be great to one day sit down with Paul, Peter and John and go through their letters in the Bible.. But then i realized that in eternity i will understand everything anyway so there would be no need or desire to sit down with them and go through their writings..

I do however look forward to meeting as many people who i have had contact with either as a witness to or having had fellowship with them about the LORD and His Word..

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Adstar said:

I once imagined it would be great to one day sit down with Paul, Peter and John and go through their letters in the Bible.. But then i realized that in eternity i will understand everything anyway so there would be no need or desire to sit down with them and go through their writings..

I do however look forward to meeting as many people who i have had contact with either as a witness to or having had fellowship with them about the LORD and His Word..

Hi Adstar,

I am sure that the will be many things that will be different from anything that we have imagined. 

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”

Thank you for sharing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

My furbaby, Messi and to know what exactly has happened to him that one fateful day. Only God knows the answer..  sorry not really a who. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/10/2018 at 10:56 PM, Gary Lee said:

However, I believe we will know each other, but through different eyes, and with a different heart. Incorruptible. "that the love wherewith thou hast lo

Always good to hear from you and read what you share.  Thank you Gary.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:05 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Bartholomew would be my choice.As an act of kindness, because he never gets mentioned in these types of things....

Hi BloodBrought, 

It is always interesting to know thought behind a decision. 

Thanks for sharing. :)

7 hours ago, Estrella said:

My furbaby, Messi and to know what exactly has happened to him that one fateful day. Only God knows the answer..  sorry not really a who. 

Good to hear from you Estrella :) Thanks for contributing.  It's good to hear from others here. 

I can remember praying for my pets that I would see them again.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I want to meet John. He had such a revelation of the love of God and what it means to abide in Him. I’d life to see what he’s like in heaven experiencing the fullness of Gods love and his reflection in life in heaven.

• Praise God! 1