• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/16/2018 at 3:39 PM, douggg said:

Last Daze, my personal view is that the move toward globalism in the financial world of central bankers and imf (international monetary fund) is laying the groundwork as the apparatus for the 666 buy/sell system.    btw, the 666 is the number of his name.   And the mark is the mark of his name --  which being the mark of his name is not found in Revelation 13, but in Revelation 14. 

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Do I know what the person's name is?   No, I do not.  

Good point!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/16/2018 at 2:07 PM, JoeCanada said:

Hi LastDaze....

I've been thinking about  globalism and the authority figure that will lead as well, for some time now.

I disagree with the first seal having already been opened, since early 1900. When the first seal does open, a deceiver will appear, a man of peace. He has a 'bow', but no arrows....meaning he doesn't have (use) weapons, rather he brings, or signs, or confirms a covenant. That hasn't happened yet.

This global 'leader' will be very smart, having answers to what plagues mankind. Or maybe what divides mankind.

Jesus tells us in Math 24 not to be deceived. The first seal deals with deception. 

So maybe this leader will smooth talk (deceive) people into believing he is the ......(Christ), perhaps he will meld the religions of the world into one;  perhaps he will appeal to the Muslims, convince them that he is the Mahdi that they've been waiting for; perhaps he will......???

I think that we do know that it will involve Israel. They will once again have their sacrifices.

Will the existing structure come crashing down? Maybe,........... or maybe they will just give their allegiance to the beast.

Hard to say. Too many variables. Too many 'what ifs".

Right now, we're in the theater, waiting for the opening act to commence. 

Just my two cents worth.......

But very exciting..............and, scary for the lost.

You can disagree all you want, but you will still be in error. Rev. 5 is the context for the first seal, and it sets the time and timing: the very time Jesus ascended. You are trying to add 2000 years there. John cautions us about adding.  

There is nothing  - not one word  - in the description that even hints of anything evil - and the color white clinches it: this is to represent righteousness. John used white 17 times in Revelation, and every OTHER time for righteousness. 

The church will know this when suddenly the 6th seal is opened. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/16/2018 at 3:39 PM, douggg said:

Last Daze, my personal view is that the move toward globalism in the financial world of central bankers and imf (international monetary fund) is laying the groundwork as the apparatus for the 666 buy/sell system.    btw, the 666 is the number of his name.   And the mark is the mark of his name --  which being the mark of his name is not found in Revelation 13, but in Revelation 14. 

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Do I know what the person's name is?   No, I do not.  

I'm not off my rocker and it's videoed on Youtube at a number of posters, and it immediately made a connection with me. I don't know what 3:00 A.M. to ask questions has to do with it, but people are claiming the answers are scary and very different at that time? A hoax?

At 3:00 A.M. they asked both Siri and Alexa what their phone numbers are; 666-666-6666

This AI technology does make perfect sense with the ability to buy and sell and the beast system. All these new gadgets people are soaking up (smart TV's, Iphones. Smart phones, computers, wifi, etc.) have the ability and incentive to spy on everyone at any or all the time. 

I won't go into detail, but look at the technology Google developed for China to further spy on there citizens, what they are watching on the internet and reporting it. There's no doubt where all this is heading anyway IMHO. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I have seen several posts of yours that have video's in them which is against the rules of Worthy...   you can only post video's in the video forum where they can be ok'd by a mod.