• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, JohnD said:

70x7.jpg.6aa7a88d1eafd7e69d6454895eb3727e.jpg

70 days (2520 / 70 = 36) and 7 Years (360 x 7)

360 ... 720 ... 1080 ... (half way) 1440 ... 1800 ... 2160 ... 2520

.......................(half way) 36 x 35 = 1260

* (1440 + 1260 = 2700)

27 Days (27x36.5) and 27 Years (27 x 365)

(9855 -) ... 1290 ... 1335 ... 1290 ... 1335 ... 1290 ... 3315 (in center)(or 1335)

*Total Observance Division

9855 Day Period + 3315 Day Period + 1260 = 14430

Parable Correction

72 Years in One Precessional Degree of 26,500 Years

1947 Roswell + 27 years + 27 years = 9/11/2001 Twin Towers

1947 + One Precessional Degree of 72 Years = 2019 for Daniel's 1290

(From 1947 to 2019 (72yrs) to 2066 (47 years from 2019) (the Simplified Theory is "70 Years and 7 Weeks/49 Years" ... ... ... God has to make the Declaration Soon, because, God's Actions on 9/11/2001 and 2014 (flight 370) alone, with the figures of the gospel, provides us with a COMPLETED LAW in the usage of prophetic figures ... ... ... we have dates for observance to correct the figures 2019/2020/2024, or end of line)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/22/2018 at 1:22 PM, Salty said:

Such falseness doesn't deserve a response from me. You are not who you try to make others think you are here on this forum.

I will henceforth place you on ignore if possible, its very evident what you are all about and its nothing I want to be associated with. Why don't you leave the thread I started since you are just here to change the subject anyway. You can't stay on topic, you never read replies or else you can't understand because you dodge every point. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 8/19/2018 at 9:43 PM, Revelation Man said:

Wrong, go study everywhere the Day of the Lord in mentioned in the Old Testament, 

The Day of the Lord means the DAY His Wrath starts. It will cover a 3.5 year period of Judgment, 

Hi RM....

Do you have any scriptural support to back up your claim of the Day of the Lord being 3 1/2 years long?

"go study everywhere the Day of the Lord in mentioned in the Old Testament"

Well, if we look in Isaiah, we see 3 mentions of the Day of the Lord......

Scripture tells us in Isaiah......34:8....For it is the Day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompense....

61:2....To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn

63:4....For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come

Scripture has 3 witnesses telling us that the Day of the Lord is ONE YEAR long.

Surely then, you must have scripture refuting this ONE YEAR and showing that it is actually 3 1/2 years long.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM....

Do you have any scriptural support to back up your claim of the Day of the Lord being 3 1/2 years long?

Scripture tells us in Isaiah......34:8....For it is the Day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompense....

61:2....To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn

63:4....For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come

Surely then, you must have scripture refuting this ONE YEAR and showing that it is actually 3 1/2 years long.

Agree with your argument, except the part that the Scripture is referring literally to a year. All your 3 references use the idea of a 'day' as the coming "day of the Lord". No need to interpret that to mean a year just because of that "the year of my redeemed" phrase. It can easily mean just a certain time in general, and not a full year. The NT Scripture reveals it will come suddenly at a certain hour on a certain day.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

13 minutes ago, Salty said:

Agree with your argument, except the part that the Scripture is referring literally to a year. All your 3 references use the idea of a 'day' as the coming "day of the Lord". No need to interpret that to mean a year just because of that "the year of my redeemed" phrase. It can easily mean just a certain time in general, and not a full year. The NT Scripture reveals it will come suddenly at a certain hour on a certain day.

Hi Salty....

It's not my interpretation. It's what scripture says.

Look at 61:2....To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn

It is US that mourn. It is the souls under the altar that mourn. And the day of vengeance is what the souls under the altar cry out for.

God cuts short the tribulation. Its supposed to last for 3 1/2 years. He's not going to cut it short by a DAY. If scripture is correct, and I believe it is, then He will cut it short by a year. (and 10 days)

Look at Math 24. He says  "as it was in the days of Noah....".  Noah and the others were in the ARK for a year and ten days. Jesus is OUR ARK. I believe that scripture says that His vengeance on the ungodly will last for a period of one year and 10 days.

The redemption of our bodies happen after the celestial/terrestrial disturbance at the 6th seal. Luke tells us when we see this sign, then look up, for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

21 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Salty....

Look at 61:2....To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn

It is US that mourn. It is the souls under the altar that mourn. And the day of vengeance is what the souls under the altar cry out for.

God cuts short the tribulation. Its supposed to last for 3 1/2 years. He's not going to cut it short by a DAY. If scripture is correct, and I believe it is, then He will cut it short by a year. (and 10 days)

Look at Math 24. He says  "as it was in the days of Noah....".  Noah and the others were in the ARK for a year and ten days. Jesus is OUR ARK. I believe that scripture says that His vengeance on the ungodly will last for a period of one year and 10 days.

The redemption of our bodies happen after the celestial/terrestrial disturbance at the 6th seal. Luke tells us when we see this sign, then look up, for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

The "acceptable year of the Lord" was about Christ's 1st coming. The "day of vengeance of our God" is about Christ's 2nd coming to do battle and take reign over all nations.

The souls under the altar on the 5th seal do cry out, asking 'how long', but the main Message there is about those of the brethren that also must be killed as they were giving a Testimony for Jesus. So that's pointing to some of us being delivered up during the tribulation to give that witness, along with God's two witnesses. Rev.11 about the witnesses mentions two candlesticks. At the end of Rev.1, Jesus declared the candlesticks John saw are the seven Churches.

Five months is the shortened time Rev.9 is pointing to. Those not sealed are only allowed to be stung for "five months". And I admonish brethren to be careful in determining just what that 'stinging' is.

The time that the ark was upon the height of the waters of the flood was 150 days. Using the old Hebrew calendar reckoning for 30 days = 1 month, that 150 days = five months. You ought to be able to figure the rest of that out.

The destruction upon the wicked on earth will be a "sudden destruction" like Paul said in 1 Thess.5. That event is what he was linking the "day of the Lord" to coming "as a thief in the night". In other words, it is going to be at an instant, suddenly, which is what God showed by His prophet Isaiah. And from the Book of Isaiah is where Apostle Paul was pulling that idea from in 1 Thess.5.

In Luke 21 (as also in Matt.24 and Mark 13), our Lord Jesus was referring to when they see ALL those signs, not just one sign in the sun, moon, and stars:

Luke 21:28-31
28 And
when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
KJV

Thusly, we are to look for all those signs.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Salty....

The Day of the Lord:

Starts in the 7 years

Continues into the 1000 year millenium reign

Continues past the destruction of the present heaven and earth

And lasts for eternity.

The Day of the Lord includes the last day of the 7 years, day 2520, which Jesus returns to planet earth; which God concludes His wrath.

Which God's wrath (anger) begins in the early middle part of the 7 years, when the Antichrist claims to be God, sitting in the temple.

Most of the old testament prophecies regarding the Day of the Lord focus on the beginning years of the Day of the Lord, which the beginning years are basically the great tribulation timeframe.   

You guys are arguing over what are essentially different segments of the Day of the Lord - but none of you are willing to look outside of your own box.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

12 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Salty....

(Parable)

Day of the Lord = 636/666

49 Years = 2017 to 2066 - "Day of the Lord" = 2019 to 2066 (about 666 days)

70 Years = 1947 to 2017 - "Day of the Lord" = 9/11/2001 (16 Years Furlongs)

(70x7 for 70 Years and 49 Years (7 Weeks) = 9/11 or 70 + 49

9/11/2001 to 9/11/2019 = "16 Years/Furlongs and 666 Days of the Lord" (roughly)

"Day of the Lord" as "Parable" = "Day, Hour, Month, Year"

9/11/2019 + 377 Days = 2020 (13 mos. Lunar Year of of 29 Days each (Daniel)

Flight 370 + 2013 Days for Comet ISON in 2013 A.D. = 9/11/2019

9/11/2001 + 7000 Days = 2020

(The Legal Reason is the "Day Cycle Changes", we may have to recalculate what approximately is the remainder of days according to the earth's orbit, may not be much or none at all.  If this is true, You can be Faith with this statement:  (Meaning you should not assume God will Change the Length of the Day or the Year, but the Third Light Source is Introduced))

9/11/2019 + 370 Days for Flight 370 = 9/16/2020 or "Days of the Lord 666"

(The Duration of the 7 Trumpets is about 1 Year or 370 Days)

Edited by Gibbus

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/18/2018 at 3:27 AM, Salty said:

The 1290 days and 1335 days have to be after the latter 1260 days of tribulation.

Dan.12:1 is pointing to the tribulation time. Then Dan.12:6 asks how long to the end of these wonders, and verse 7 answers with the 3.5 year period which is 1260 days. So the subject is about the 'end' of the latter half of the Dan.9:27 final week.

Thus Dan.12:11 verse is to be understood in that light.

Dan 12:11-12
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
KJV

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up" = is about the middle of the seven years of Dan.9:27 when Antichrist stops the sacrifices and instead sets up the abomination idol. That abomination then continues to the end of the latter half of the seven years, which is the latter 1260 day period, and ended by Jesus' coming. This because in Dan.9 we are told the 70th week will finish the transgression.

The 1335 day period is a time of blessing for Christ's servants, so that cannot... be within the 1260 day period of tribulation at all.

Finally, Salty, a post of yours I can agree with! Hallelujah! Good job here!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/23/2018 at 4:36 PM, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM....

Hello brother, been out of pocket, on some projects, shopping in B'ham and remodeling the living room....Geeze, ole lady lays down the law, then says get to it, LOL. She had to have a new 4-k 65 inch, (no better than the 55 inch to me) and that means we might as well paint before we put the new TV in, I was surprised she didn't want new hardwood floors since I used to do flooring work. Oh well.

Most people can't comprehend God, and that means the Prophets of old,  that is unless they get away into the wilderness, thus they had to leave society behind to pick up on God's vibes/Holy Spirit. Thus we have to be able to hear that small still voice. We are agreed on that I am sure. God's ways are not our ways. Where God says the Day of the Lord or the Year of the Lord he seemingly contradicts Himself by saying its a Day or a Year, but in old Hebrew and even in the Greek we have to understand the intention and the way they spoke or related things in writings 

When the Prophets mentioned the Day of the Lord they were speaking about a CERTAIN DAY that Gods Vengeance would start, where he will judge Israel and the whole evil world. Israel repents during the 70th Week, but 2/3 are still Judged, God uses the Beast to Judge them for NOT REPENTING. Nowhere does it (NRVER, ever) say all of these things would come to pass in one day, nor could they. Thus in other places He speaks about a year of recompense, showing that its at least a year of judgment, giving us these vague clues on purpose. Because God doesn't want the world to understand His plans, Jesus told us that is why he spoke to us in parables, so we, via the Holy Spirit have to dig these truths out and ask God for guidance. There are major clues as pertaining to exactly how long Gods Wrath is everywhere in the bible. Its the most important set of Days in the book of Revelation ( and its also in Daniel). It is the number 1260 or it is called 42 months or even 3 1/2 years via a Time, times and half [time]. Its also known as ONE HOUR and its even known as the Middle of the Week. Its the exact time that the Children of Israel have to be protected lest they receive of her (Babylon/World) plagues (Rev. 18:4)

Everything is designed/set up by God around this 1260 Day Event in Revelation. God protects Israel (those that REPENT) for 1260 days, not a lesser amount of time but for exactly 1260 days. Jesus opens the First Seal and that sets off Gods Wrath/Lambs Wrath, the 1/3 (Jews) have repented by this time. God has perfect symmetry, always. Thus the DAY Jesus opens the First Seal is the Day that Gods Wrath KICKS OFF, thus its the Day of the Lord. Its also a Year that his Judgment STARTS !! Thus its the DOTL, and the year of Recompense. But its not ONE DAY nor is it ONE YEAR, nor can it be. Its a DAY and a YEAR when Gods Wrath against the Wicked has ARRIVED, it will take God 3.5 years to get his full vengeance, and to show the world that Wicked NEVER PREVAILS against Goodness/God/Righteousness. Amen. 

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

One Major clue above shows us what ? That the Day of the Lord will start when PEACE IS TAKEN AWAY !! Who brings a fake Peace ? The Anti-Christ according to Daniel 8:25 he destroys MANY via Peace, and in Daniel 9:27 we see he signs Peace Agreements (Covenants) with MANY, then reneges on these Agreements in the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK (say 1260 with me).  Thus they will say Peace and Safety then they will be BETRAYED, but when ? In the Middle of the Week Jesus opens the First Seal and thus allows the Anti-Christ to go forth Conquering and to Conquer, thus the Red Horse takes away the Peace of the Whole World, then comes SUDDEN DESTRUCTION (Black Horse/Pale Green Horse). Those who are of the dark will be caught off guard, those of us who are of the Light will be in Heaven or in Petra !!

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before (Means IN THE PRESENCE OF THAT DAY) the great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Last DAYS........those DAYS as in plural. Blood and Fire are here: Rev. 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. The Sun and Moon here: Rev. 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; The vapor of SMOKE is here: Revelation 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Now as you can see the Day(s) of the Lord covers a myriad of Plagues in the book of Revelation ? It can not be ONE DAY !! God shows us this if we study it brothers. Its of God and its also just plain logistics/facts. 

The Book of Revelation describes the day of the Lord as an apocalyptic time of God's almighty wrath, which comes upon those who are deemed wicked. The text pictures every man hiding in the rocks of the mountains during a major earthquake to attempt to hide from God's wrath, while celestial phenomena turn the moon blood red and the sun dark (Revelation 6:12-17). These celestial phenomena are also mentioned in Joel 2:31, which foretells the same precise order of events mentioned in Revelation: The moon turns blood red and the sun turns dark before (in the presence of) the great day of the Lord (Joel 2:31). Matthew 24:29-31 states that Jesus will return IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation of those days, thus after the 1260 Days of Gods Wrath, Jesus will return to save the Jews in Petra, before all of mankind can be destroyed by the Beast. 2 Peter 3:8-10 also speak about this Day coming as a thief on the night, its speaking of those wicked people that are on earth, and how they will be surprised when Gods Wrath KICKS OFF on THAT DAY !!

In the bible, the earliest, direct use of the phrase is in Isaiah 2: "For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low" (Isaiah 2:12). Another early use of the phrase is in Amos 5:18-20. Wright suggests that the phrase was already a standard one, and Amos' hearers would take it to mean "the day when Yahweh would intervene to put Israel at the head of the nations, irrespective of Israel's faithfulness to Him." But that's not my understanding, I see Israel as repenting, and then some are protected (1/3) and go through the fire (Zechariah 13) whilst other Jews (2/3) will perish.  Amos declares "Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? That day will be darkness, not light" (Amos 5:18 ). Because Israel had sinned, God would come in judgement on them. Thus, the day of the Lord is about God chastening his people, whether it be through the Babylonian invasion of Jerusalem or a locust plague described in Joel 2:1-11. Yet Joel 2:32 holds a promise that on the Day of the Lord, "everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved." Amen.

The YEAR and the DAY are both referencing that the Day of the Lord has a DAY it starts upon in a CERTAIN YEAR !!

Remember, God is vague on purpose, He wants us to dig these truths out while keeping the world blind unto His ways, which is why Jesus said, HEARING........They hear not !! And seeing they SEE NOT !! But those of us of God can see all of these things !! 

Some Old Testament passages that refer to the day of the Lord describe historical judgments that have already been fulfilled in some sense (Isaiah 13:6-22; Ezekiel 30:2-19; Joel 1:15, 3:14; Amos 5:18-20; Zephaniah 1:14-18), while others refers to divine judgments that will take place toward the end of the age (Joel 2:30-32; Zechariah 14:1; Malachi 4:1, 5).

The New Testament calls it a day of “wrath,” a day of “visitation,” and the “great day of God Almighty” (Revelation 16:14) and refers to a still future fulfillment when God’s wrath is poured out on unbelieving Israel (Isaiah 22; Jeremiah 30:1-17; Joel 1-2; Amos 5; Zephaniah 1) and on the unbelieving world (Ezekiel 38–39; Zechariah 14). 

Until we understand that this Event starts with the First Seal and that God has designed everything around the Middle of the Week/1260 Event we will not be in the know on what is going on. That is why the Day of the Lord is a 3.5 year Event that is Judgment upon the Whole World (Babylon).

Thus Rev. 18 is Babylon (Whole World) getting hit with Gods Wrath................the Seals, Trumpets and Vials. 

That is why her commerce is destroyed. Lets go over it. In the Seals 1/4 of mankind (1.5 to 2 billion people) are killed off, that hurts Commerce no doubt. Then you have the 6th Seal where there is a Great Earthquake, stars falling to earth and the sun and moon give not their light.

Then the Trumpets Sound and all the grasses burn, 1/3 of the tress, 1/3 of the ships are destroyed, 1/3 of the seas are turned to blood, 1/3 of the sea creatures die (shrimp/fish), then 1/3 of the drinking waters are poisoned, ALL OF THESE are bad for commerce. Then the Three Woes come upon mankind. The 1st Woe = a Demonic horde that maims and tortures for 5 months, The 2nd Woe is an Angelic Army that slays 1/3 of all remaining Mankind, again that's probably at least 1.5 Billion people. So after the Rapture of at least (1) one Billion Christians we have 3 to 3.5 Billion people dead before the Final Woe even hits, so that is very BAD ON THE COMMERCE !! Of course, all the Plagues of God or the Wrath of God are just plain bad on the economy.

The final Trumpet sounds, its the 3rd Woe which = All Seven Vials. They are more violent Wrath per God than the Seals and Trumpets. All the waters are poisoned, all the sea creatures die, etc. etc. We then eventually get the Armageddon Battle where Jesus lands on Mt. Zion, destroys his foes by speaking victory, and all the Wicked perish, to be bundled into the Grave to await their Judgment in 1000 Years when they will be burned (they are the TARES). Israel are the WHEAT, they remain on earth, the Church is Raptured beforehand. 

Notice the difference in the Harlot (False Religions) and Babylon (Whole World). The Harlot is HATED by the Kings but the SAME KINGS cry and lament when Babylon (World/Cities/Nations) are being destroyed !! They are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES, the Harlot RIDES the Beasts back. 

In Rev. 18:10 & 18:17 is states that in ONE HOUR Babylon (the whole world) is Judged, but God uses metaphors, what does ONE HOUR mean ? Well how long do the Kings in Rev. 17 Rule with the Beast ? ONE HOUR !! (42 Months)

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

How long does the Beast rule ? 42 Months !! So the Kings are around for 42 Months also, and since Babylon = the Whole Worlds Governance under Satan, his Beast and 10 Kings, thus the Judgment of Babylon = 42 Months which is the Day of the Lord

In Rev. 18:4 God calls Israel (repented Israel) to come out of her (Babylon/World) lest they receive of her plagues and how long are Israel PROTECTED by God in the Wilderness? 1260 Days/42 Months

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. (42 Months of Protection is NEEDED from Gods PLAGUES)

So we have clues all around is, we just have to put them together.

God JUDGES the Harlot via the Beast, he kills off ALL FALSE RELIGIONS. God uses the Beasts evil heart to also Judge the 2/3 of the Jewish people who refuse to Repent. Remember how God used the Pharaoh's hardened heart to bring His will to pass ? Well Rev. 17:17 says basically the exact same thing:

Rev. 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

So God uses the Beast and his Kings to JUDGE the Harlot (All False Religions are KILLED OFF be it Islam etc. etc.) and God uses the Beast to JUDGE the Jews who refuse to REPENT !! See Zechariah 13, only 1/3 go through the fire and thus are purged, the rest will perish !! 

God will also Judge all Mankind, all who love Wickedness will perish !! Amen, Glory to God. Even so come Lord, come. 

Edited by Revelation Man