• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You are saying that things by the spirit of lie, a deceiver spirit, not by the Spirit of Truth (Read John 16:7-15). The things you have written has nothing to do with the interpretation of the Holy Scriptures, the Word of God, by the way the Word is God, God is the Word. There are three that bear record in *heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One.  And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in One.

(*heaven is not the physical space of Universe, but celestial places in Christ like all spiritual things revealed in the Old and New Testaments)

Around 2.000 years ago, Lord JESUS left very clear, saying: (Mat.12:36-37 & 35)

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of judgment. (This Day has already arrived)

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

You are being Judged by the Word of God. The Word is God, God is the Word.  

("Signs", the Rebuke of Tongs = Look At How Holy We are In Jerusalem after Declaring our Independance)

(No Scientific Evidence, and the Gospel is Clear, the Earth is God's Footstool (Solved with Comets) ...................... secondarily .................... God tells the Faithful to Watch for "Signs")

"Signs = the End of Tongs"

Statement: 70 Years and 7 Weeks/49 Years

1947 Roswell + 1290 and 1335 Days (7yrs and 70days) = 1952 Mass UFO Sighting

Instead of 70 and 7wks/49yrs , 1947 for Roswell UFO, we have 17 x 7 or 119 Years, from 1947 to 2066 (70 + 49 Years) (Seven Year Cycles Acknowledged)

Statement: 1600 Furlongs/Days

Turin Shroud Burning 1997 to 9/11/2001 Twin Towers (God announces 7 SEALS Completed)

Statement: 7000 Days (Rev. 11:13)

WOW Signal! 1977 to Turin Shroud Burning in 1997 (not "city", but "space" fell as a measurement announcing the completion of the SEALS 1600 Days Later, on 9/11/2001)

(200,000,000 or "2000 in the Sea", as a multiple, 1977 to 1997, for 20 Years Measurement, like David and Moses 20 year's Measurement)

Statement: "Fake History, the Exodus"

62nd Week + 69th Week + 70 Week in Days = 1407 + 40 Years for Wilderness = 1447 B.C. .................... Do you trust God's Word or History's Account, when the information is very sketchy and not well kept.  History claims 1447 B.C. was the Exodus out of Egypt, not the Exodus to the Wilderness, obviously both accounts are not true.

( Fake History ... livescience.com/4846-eruption-thera-changed-world.html ... this is from roughly 1600 B.C. to 1400 B.C., God did not perform the "EXODUS" in secret, in this instance, History and Science are False Witnesess)

(Jesus was Born in 6 B.C., and Egyptian City was Sunk into the Sea, seven or so Years Later, this is some disjointed parallel to the Exodus, and History and Science are False Witnesses, once again)

"Signs" are not purely a matter of "History" or "Science", God issues a Literal Statement

1. 2300 Days from Comet ISON in 2013 to 2019

2. 2300 Years from the Great Comet in 1680 A.D. to 620 B.C.

Solomon's Temple Destroyed in 620 B.C. (62 Weeks or 434 Days), then the New Testament Officially Begins in 434 B.C. (the Assyrians Complete the Temple in Jerusalem in 434 B.C.)

(1600 B.C. to 1400 B.C. is a parallel for God's Activity with Daniel, around the Temple in Jerusalem, in this instance God had the EXODUS in view)

("Look at How Holy We Are" ................... that is not an acceptable answer, when there are "SIGNS" ...................... hopefully Jerusalem is dead, dead and burried according to its prophecy of MASS SUICIDE, with the Golden Gates Destruction at the Lord's Coming, God has to adjust the earth, or intends to)

(10 hour walk for ethn** cleasnin* tomorrow, recently they used enough force against me to kill and destroy one politician, maybe more will follow, one after the other) (EDIT) (Don't be shy about this North Korean War, God doesn't have to have a specific set of behavior, he can do something not very big, and that is that, but nobody will know, just like 9/11/2001)

Edited by Gibbus

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/18/2018 at 3:27 AM, Salty said:

The 1290 days and 1335 days have to be after the latter 1260 days of tribulation.

Dan.12:1 is pointing to the tribulation time. Then Dan.12:6 asks how long to the end of these wonders, and verse 7 answers with the 3.5 year period which is 1260 days. So the subject is about the 'end' of the latter half of the Dan.9:27 final week.

Thus Dan.12:11 verse is to be understood in that light.

Dan 12:11-12
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
KJV

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up" = is about the middle of the seven years of Dan.9:27 when Antichrist stops the sacrifices and instead sets up the abomination idol. That abomination then continues to the end of the latter half of the seven years, which is the latter 1260 day period, and ended by Jesus' coming. This because in Dan.9 we are told the 70th week will finish the transgression.

The 1335 day period is a time of blessing for Christ's servants, so that cannot... be within the 1260 day period of tribulation at all.

My thinking exactly! 

On 8/10/2018 at 7:02 PM, Revelation Man said:

Please Google what the 1260, 1290 and 1335 mean, you will get all kind of answers. Many think its an EXTENSION of days into the 1000 year reign of Christ. And that the 1290 extends 30 days into the new millennium and the 1335 extends 75 days into the new millennium, that is just one of hundreds of ideas that I have com across. Try YOUTUBE also, it has multiple ideas on the subject also.

The holy Spirit gave this to me out of the blue when I was studying Daniel 11 & 12 (I researched and explained every King in Daniel 11 on a blog and in a thread here). While studying in Daniel 12, I saw that the 1290 had to happen before the 1260 and it was like a ton of bricks hit me, everything is REVERSED from what we think it is, the 1290 has to come before the 1260 thus the 1335 also has to come before the 1290. Then I set about trying to confirming all of this.

Now I need to slow down and fill everyone in on these scriptural process of my studies here. In Daniel 10, 11 and 12 we have one long, continual vision, In Daniel 11 we get all of the Syrian Wars and all of the Kings of the North vs. the Kings of the South. Then in Daniel 12 we are told Micheal will stand up and fight for the Jews in a times of trouble like never seen before, then Daniel is told to go his way, the secrets are sealed until the end when Knowledge is increased (NOW) and people travel to and fro. But then Jesus jumps in and adds more, Daniel said I looked and there were TWO OTHER Men, then we get this below:

Dan.12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen (JESUS), which was upon the waters of the river, HOW LONG shall it be to the END of these WONDERS?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half (1260 DAYS); and when he shall have accomplished to SCATTER the POWER (CONQUER Jerusalem) of the holy people, all THESE THINGS shall be FINISHED.

So Jesus says this (PLAIN ENGLISH). From the time the holy people (Jews) are Conquered until all of these WONDERS END (Meaning the Second Coming ends all of these wonderous things) there will be 1260 days. (Its the Second Coming).

Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the END of THESE THINGS? (KEY PHRASE HERE)

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Daniel is told to go his way, these things will be revealed during the END TIMES to those that follow God, the wise. But Jesus adds a couple of more secrets at the end BELOW:

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the ABOMINATION that maketh DESOLATE SET UP, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days........(1290 DAYS) 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (1335 DAYS)

Now as I pointed out above, the Holy Spirit showed me the 1290, which is, as we see above the Abomination of Desolation (AoD), and this has to be set up BEFORE the 1260 Event which is when Jerusalem is Conquered (power of the holy peoples scattered) by the Anti-Christ and thus Israel Flees Judea and thus are protected for 1260 days in the Wilderness in Rev. ch. 12 (Petra). The Holy spirit (GET THIS NOW) was like, how can Israel SCATTER or be conquered at the 1260 if the AoD is set up at the 1290 ? HOW Ron !! It was like a shout !! 

How can the AoD be set up if Israel/Jerusalem are Conquered 30 days before? That is when it hit me like a ton of bricks. In verse 8 the question was WHEN SHALL THE END OF THESE THINGS BE, so Jesus answers with the same answer as he did in verses 6 and 7 when he told Daniel it will be 1260 days until ALL OF THESE WONDERS END (Second Coming). Thus EACH NUMBER is a set number of days until the Second Coming, thus everything is REVERSED from how people are thinking, and God wanted it that way, because he SEALED it up until the end, thus the hard riddle. But revelation unto us makes it known, in these end times, Amen.

So, the 1290 has to be 1290 days until the Second Coming, and thus 30 days before the 1260, so the AoD happens 30 days before the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, but does that FIT ? I always test the spirits and facts, does it fit ? Yes, it surely does brothers and sisters

In Mathew 24:15, Jesus tells the Jews to Flee Judea when they see the AoD Daniel spoke of, he says Flee, don't look back. So the AoD is before the 1260, we know the Anti-Christ would never allow the Jews to Flee Judea once Jesus opens the First Seal and allows him to go forth Conquering at the 1260 Event (Middle of the week), so that also fits, its just common sense right guys ?

So the AoD is set up by the False Prophet, in the Temple, he places an IMAGE of the European President in the Temple, but why ? Well Israel repents BEFORE the Day of the Lord (the 1260 Event starts the DOTL a 3.5 year period of Gods Wrath). So its my guess the False Prophet despises Jesus as many Jews do today, and the 1/3 who repent and worship Jesus as their Messiah really angers and perturbs this man to no end.

So what then is the 1335 Event ? Blessed is he that comes unto the 1335, what is a Blessing unto Israel that happens 1335 days before the Second Coming, 45 days before the AoD happens and 75 days before the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem at the 1260 Event ? What could it possibly be ? Well of course, its the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God, but does that FIT ? Well yes, it does.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will SEND YOU Elijah the prophet BEFORE the coming of the GREAT and DREADFUL DAY of the LORD: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Jesus tells the Disciples the same thing when they ask him if its true that Elijah will show up to RESTORE ALL THINGS before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias (Elijah) TRULY SHALL first come, and RESTORE all things.

So Elijah comes and preaches Christ Crucified to the Jewish peoples, and at least 1/3 repent BEFORE the DOTL, which starts at the 1260 Event (Middle of the week), thus the Two-witnesses show up 1335 days before the Second Coming. The 1335 Event is 45 days before the AoD (1290 Event) . The Jews have to repent before the AoD or they would not know they should Flee Judea !! They don't read Matthew ch. 24 currently !! So the Two-witnesses have to show up BEFORE the AoD happens. They thus show up 75 days before the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, where he thus become the Beast.

And you know how this also fits the RIDDLE of God? The Beast rules for 1260 days right? And the Two-witnesses have a Ministry for 1260 days on earth right? The Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe, the Beast DIES at the 7th Vial, so the Two-witnesses HAVE TO SHOW UP BEFORE THE BEAST because they also die before the Beast dies !! Its just basic math !! Amen, Glory to God.

So not only did I ponder this revelation, I TRIED THE SPIRITS by trying the logic and veracity of the understanding and every piece of the puzzle fit like a glove.

The 1335 is the Two-witnesses showing up (Blessing).

The 1290 us the Abomination of Desolation.

The 1260 is the Anti-Christ going forth to Conquer when Jesus opens the First Seal.

Where does John begin the 1000 years? I think you have guessed incorrectly.  I think the 1000 years begins at the 7th trumpet when the kingdoms are taken from Satan and given to Jesus Christ. I believe that is the end of the first 6000 years where man ruled the earth. I believe Adam was given a 6000 year lease, and at the 7th trumpet, that lease expired. Jesus then begins His reign at the 7th trumpet. But He begins His reign by cleaning up the mess men have left the world in.  He has promised 42 months for the Beast, and that will take place, but once it is over, the parable of the tares will take place, the sheep and goat judgment will take place, and finally the world will be a peace. All the sinners and lawless people will be in the lake of fire. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

Where does John begin the 1000 years? I think you have guessed incorrectly.  I think the 1000 years begins at the 7th trumpet when the kingdoms are taken from Satan and given to Jesus Christ. I believe that is the end of the first 6000 years where man ruled the earth. I believe Adam was given a 6000 year lease, and at the 7th trumpet, that lease expired. Jesus then begins His reign at the 7th trumpet. But He begins His reign by cleaning up the mess men have left the world in.  He has promised 42 months for the Beast, and that will take place, but once it is over, the parable of the tares will take place, the sheep and goat judgment will take place, and finally the world will be a peace. All the sinners and lawless people will be in the lake of fire. 

Nothing is taken per se at the 7th Trumpet unless you have Revelation all confused. The 7th Trumpet in Rev. 11 represents all 7 Vials having come to pass, just like the 2nd Woe is mentioned in Rev. 11 but the DETAILS not given as it is in Rev. ch. 9, likewise, the 3rd Woe is mentioned (7th Trumpet). 

THIS PROVES THE LAST THREE TRUMPETS ARE THE LAST THREE WOES !!

Rev. 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

So what brings forth the last three Woe ? Well they come BY REASON of the other TRUMPS that have yet to SOUND !! That means the 5th Trumpet is the 1st Woe, the 6th Trumpet is the 2nd Woe and the 7th Trumpet is the 3rd Woe. (Just like I have been telling you)

So by you not understanding that Rev. 11, the 7th Trumpet is the EXACT SAME EVENT as the 7th Vial where Jesus TAKES OVER and the exact same event as the Rev. 19 Armageddon Marriage Supper it mixes your eschatology up. You are thinking I am confused and guessing all because it doesn't quite fit for you, I mean you guys have to reimagine multiple ENDINGS !! It makes no sense does it ? Rev. 11 Jesus TAKES OVER.....Rev. 16 Jesus SHOWS UP and defeats the Beast.............Rev. 19 is the Armageddon Event !! Thy are ALL THE SAME EVENTS. 

So now, if you get it right, the 1000 year reign does begin in Rev. 11, 16 and 19. But the Rev. 11 Trumpets = all 7 Vials = the 3rd Woe !! 

Thus the 7th Trumpet is NEAR THE END of the 70th Week, not at the Middle of the Week. 

The Parable of the Wheat and Tares you should get if you believe in a Pre Tribulation Rapture. It can not work in ANY WISE unless the Wheat are Israel and the TARES are the Wicked of all the earth.

Only Israel REMAINS unto the end with the Wicked Tares, the Church is Raptured. Jesus was prophesying to the Jews, the only ones he was sent unto. Jesus taught his Jewish disciples how to reach the World, but he was sent ONLY to the lost Sheep of Israel. He could yell his flock, the "Church" what to do and thus lead the future Gentile Church via INSTRUCTIONS, but he only came unto the Gentiles.  

But the Wheat (Israel) remains on earth through the 7oth week with the Wicked (Tares). 

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

(Abandoned Certain Positions) (God's 70 Year is Most Important Marker 9/23/2017)

May 21, 2011 to 9/23/2017 = 2300 Days of Daniel

Flight 370 to 9/23/2017 = 1290 Days of Daniel

9/23/2017 to May 21, 2021 = 1335 Days of Daniel

May 21, 2021 to October 21, 2021 = 153 Days of Revelation

(The Problem with 1260) (1000 ? years)

(God revealed that the Vision of Daniel was the Lord Jesus, and that IMAGE was destroyed, these are the measurement of the destruction, 2300/1290/1335, 70 and 7 Years/Weeks)

(1260 is a figure connected to "Ministry"/"Two Witnessing Teaching", not the "Lamb Slain" or destruction of Jesus (dead in Christ die first) that Daniel revealed in his vision ... ... ... ... "Jesus Ministry from 26 A.D. to 29 A.D. for about 1260 Days/Angels of Luke, can only apply to Jesus, in that day, it should not really apply to our expectation in terms of a measurement, leading to, the 5 Months of Revelation)

(Literal Answer for 1000 Years, I can do that sure, but remember this is parable)

1. About 3200 B.C. to 2300 B.C. (Pre Homosapien Death to Homosapien)

2. About 1400 B.C. to 400 B.C. (Exodus of Egypt ... Nehemiah Severs Assyria/Bablyon from Jerusalem with the Wall)

3. 1000 A.D. to the Present (Mystery of Oak Island, that revolves, around the Apostle John or Perhaps, the Apostle Paul's Lost Remains) (Remains of the Apostles removed from Rome)

(1260 of Revelation, since it references Jesus's Ministry, shouldn't apply at all, that is the parallel you can make to Daniel's Figures, that means 1260 is overwritten by 1290 from Daniel, 1260/1290, with 1290 having Literal Value only ... ... ... ... From Flight 370, 1260/1290 Days is "33 Days from Arc of Arcturus/Arc of Capella (Job 9:9) ... ... ... ... God references that transition to the 70th Year of Daniel, or 9/23/2017) (Leo to Virgo Specifically, or 33 Days for 33 Degrees against the Pleiades from this sequence)

May 21, 2011 was Valid for the 2300 Days of Daniel (Gemini Constellation, Galactic/Celestial/Ecliptic . Planes Crossing (all three) ... ... ... ... to "33 Days for 33 Degrees of the Pleiades with Leo to Virgo, on 9/23/2017.  ALL VALID for Daniel's 70th Year.

(Abandoned Certain Positions) (SEALS/TRUMPETS/VIALS)

......................................................(Spirit/Water/Blood)

(God doesn't have to do anything until the 5 Months Begins, to claim that any of these values happen before 5 Months of Revelation = 5 Months of Noah, is probably not true)

1. SEALS = Completed with Jesus Body Revealed (Lamb Slain)

2. TRUMPETS = Completed with "Abomination of Desolation Revealed" (dead flesh)

3. VIALS = Completed with "Three Days of Darkness" (God finishes the Work)

God has only the 5 Months in view that solves the Law........................I said that 9/11/2001 was the SEALS since the "Falling Man Moses", represented that argument, perhaps, according to Isaiah, then the North Korean War is the Trumpets for Donald Trump, finally the Vials following that......................HOWEVER.........................all of that is not based solely on God's declaration of Daniel's Figure.

Now, when we remove the fancy language, and employ the figures of daniel as they are reported to revolve around the approximate 70th Year only, not only does History report this information but Science also.  Don't trust a "University or a College", trust the facts and legal evidences.

(After our 10 Hour Walk (s), recently for euthanasia, the last few times, they were euthanized for wanting to do legal force damages to me, so they didn't get very close, sometimes in miles before their organs stop functioning, perhaps, dropping dead .... .... ... .... ... I said I would be faithful, but, we cannot add to the gospel's law, if God does not use the figure of "2520 for Miller's Prophecy of 1260 + 1260 for 7 Years of Daniel", when we are guilty of adding to the law, and that is a sin)

(so I don't see a lot of those races lined up to commit suicide by keep hurting me, but, this is cyclical, and we'll have to do this again and again soon, in the very least assisting the authorities as this is revealed to them on their terms, aka "lives don't matter")

Edited by Gibbus

22 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Nothing is taken per se at the 7th Trumpet unless you have Revelation all confused. The 7th Trumpet in Rev. 11 represents all 7 Vials having come to pass, just like the 2nd Woe is mentioned in Rev. 11 but the DETAILS not given as it is in Rev. ch. 9, likewise, the 3rd Woe is mentioned (7th Trumpet). 

THIS PROVES THE LAST THREE TRUMPETS ARE THE LAST THREE WOES !!

Rev. 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

So what brings forth the last three Woe ? Well they come BY REASON of the other TRUMPS that have yet to SOUND !! That means the 5th Trumpet is the 1st Woe, the 6th Trumpet is the 2nd Woe and the 7th Trumpet is the 3rd Woe. (Just like I have been telling you)

So by you not understanding that Rev. 11, the 7th Trumpet is the EXACT SAME EVENT as the 7th Vial where Jesus TAKES OVER and the exact same event as the Rev. 19 Armageddon Marriage Supper it mixes your eschatology up. You are thinking I am confused and guessing all because it doesn't quite fit for you, I mean you guys have to reimagine multiple ENDINGS !! It makes no sense does it ? Rev. 11 Jesus TAKES OVER.....Rev. 16 Jesus SHOWS UP and defeats the Beast.............Rev. 19 is the Armageddon Event !! Thy are ALL THE SAME EVENTS. 

So now, if you get it right, the 1000 year reign does begin in Rev. 11, 16 and 19. But the Rev. 11 Trumpets = all 7 Vials = the 3rd Woe !! 

Thus the 7th Trumpet is NEAR THE END of the 70th Week, not at the Middle of the Week. 

The Parable of the Wheat and Tares you should get if you believe in a Pre Tribulation Rapture. It can not work in ANY WISE unless the Wheat are Israel and the TARES are the Wicked of all the earth.

Only Israel REMAINS unto the end with the Wicked Tares, the Church is Raptured. Jesus was prophesying to the Jews, the only ones he was sent unto. Jesus taught his Jewish disciples how to reach the World, but he was sent ONLY to the lost Sheep of Israel. He could yell his flock, the "Church" what to do and thus lead the future Gentile Church via INSTRUCTIONS, but he only came unto the Gentiles.  

But the Wheat (Israel) remains on earth through the 7oth week with the Wicked (Tares). 

You already know I disagree with almost everything you write!

Here is where you miss it: imagining you have the right to rearrange what John has written. The TRUTH is, no vial will be poured out until all 7 trumpets have sounded. Mark it down; mediate on it, for it is truth. It is the way in which the Holy Spirit had John to write.  Disagree and you are disagreeing with the Holy Spirit. The vials come late in the last half of the week, to SHORTEN the days of GT. The trumpets come in the first half of the week. The 7th trumpet will mark the very moment of the abomination. I know you don't believe it now, but you will.

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You already know I disagree with almost everything you write!

Here is where you miss it: imagining you have the right to rearrange what John has written. The TRUTH is, no vial will be poured out until all 7 trumpets have sounded. Mark it down; mediate on it, for it is truth. It is the way in which the Holy Spirit had John to write.  Disagree and you are disagreeing with the Holy Spirit. The vials come late in the last half of the week, to SHORTEN the days of GT. The trumpets come in the first half of the week. The 7th trumpet will mark the very moment of the abomination. I know you don't believe it now, but you will.

Not going to keep trying explain something to you that you seemingly can't understand, when you get to heaven you can eat crow. And stop fibbing on the Holy Spirit. No days are shortened, another misunderstanding. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/9/2018 at 3:31 PM, Revelation Man said:

Not going to keep trying explain something to you that you seemingly can't understand, when you get to heaven you can eat crow. And stop fibbing on the Holy Spirit. No days are shortened, another misunderstanding. 

You can argue against the scriptures if you choose, and you are choosing. 

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You can argue against the scriptures if you choose, and you are choosing. 

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

It boggles my mind that things so simple are so over-thought and misunderstood. The facts are these, nothing points to your understanding as per the plan of God being cut short per se. 

So we are humming along with the Church in Heaven and the 70th week going on back on earth. God's not stupid, if it wasn't going to be 7 years he wouldn't have called it the 70th week. It's just common sense. God also built all of His end time prophetic uttering's around a 7 year period where the Anti-Christ reneges on his agreements in the Middle of the Week and then RULES for 1260 days.

So either Jesus/God's speaking about shortening the Troubles of Israel/Jacob (which I don't buy because they need protection for all 1260 days) OR........He is just speaking of His Sons Second Coming as CUTTING OFF (Killing) the Wicked who are bringing these Troubles !! Thus he SHORTENS THEIR LIVES BY KILLING THEM DOESN'T HE ? There by he shortens the time period these troubles would have lasted WITHOUT Gods/Jesus' intervention. Of course that just too simple !! 

The plan is built around to 1260 day periods. God can not lie. God does shorten the TROUBLES when he Sends Jesus, he shortens them to 1260 days MAX !!

Once again, misconstruing scriptures is easy to do to those that overthink.

Edited by Revelation Man

(Issac Newton Style)

DANIEL 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

REVELATION 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

70 Weeks = 70 Years

"One Week of Daniel" = 666 (not 7 Years)

(.......................)

70 x 7 or "70 Weeks" = 490

490 / 7 = 70 Years

636 x 666 = 423576

423576 - 636666 = 213090

9/23/2017 to 21 A.D. (not 2060 A.D. for Issac Newton, "21390")

1290 Days to 9/23/2017, then, 1335 Days to 5/21/2021

"42 Months" is read as apart of a "Number System", if God gave us "70 x 7, and corrected that to 70 Years" .... then when God says the dual figure "six threescore six" ......... "636 x 666" is corrected to identify with the "Midst/Middle of 1290 and 1335 for Seven Years" ................... we end up with ..................... "42 Months = Discredited", as literal years. (1290 to the 70 year, and 1335 then god finishes the judgment in 153 Days).

(its 70 Years + "One Week", God is not clear on what "One Week" Means, but if Revelation is converted into a proper or less proper, number system, it will coincide with Daniel's literal declaration for this period of time)

(Bottom Line: Jesus did not act outside of a relative 77 Year Period from his the Pregnancy/Birth to the Temple's Destruction.  It is for this reason that when God wrote the, that when John wrote the book of revelation, the 42 years after crucifixion leads to the temple's destruction, those same events are tied together ........................ (God only destroyed the 9/11/2001 Buildings ................ God has no business with Jerusalem or anywhere else, (it was 42yrs from Nguyen Van Lem) ..................  that location was chosen, because "Joseph Bones/Jacob's Pillow Stone" (Ray Mabus), was moved to the "Master Building in New York City" by Edward Leedskalnin/Nicholas Roerich/Arnold Toynbee and the others of that day)

(The issue with God over, the figure of 450 Days, from 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 ............... that daniel's 1290 and 1335 seems to produce around this period, maybe tied to something else the Ancient Prophecies Identified Perhaps, or nothing, this can only be resolved soon, but the legal evidences for this position, is less significant, the position that extends the length of daniel's 77 weeks beyond 77 years is less significant and less plausible) (God only addressed Moses for 42 Years in the Andromeda Galaxy, the language I've said, guarantees that, but, the general trend of god's usage in figures, brings us to immediate death in a few years time in 2021)

(Euthanasia as a result of using continuous lethal force against Moses, was at a all time high between 2013 and 2014 ................ we have another peak soon, then a lot more blindness ................... a north korean war as a substitute for the truth of the global death ................. you have not been hurting me full and truly, as much as you can, haven't seen those races, burn up, in public, in quite a while) (the level of force is good, between the ethnic police officers, my relatives and the public in hurting me under  the guides of the united states and the je*s, I want this to increase, and we need to bring this back up to the usual levels, at least until the North Korean War officially begins soon)

("One Week" of Daniel, means a number of conclusions, until God acts.  If God doesn't act soon, everything is finished, you minus well, since you have nothing to lose suffer the full level of pain, spiritually, until you die like Vietnam ............... I'll try to be walking around after dark on 12/21/2018 for that reason, but if God does anything at all, I may be very comfortable as I dispose of bits and pieces of these, rather large chunks of the political leadership and those kinds of peoples, whenever I please, as it suites my goals ................. so I can be very comfortable, or your need to keep hurting me at the usual rate, at least until the North Korean War Begins Soon) (the euthanasia by the conditions of the elements here in the usa, may have given me an additional week, in our euthanasia cycles of using euthanasia, lethal forces against me, I think that is what it was, its about 1.5 to 2.5 weeks cycles in euthanasias at their peaks)

Edited by Gibbus