• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/8/2018 at 10:42 AM, Revelation Man said:

Nothing is taken per se at the 7th Trumpet unless you have Revelation all confused. The 7th Trumpet in Rev. 11 represents all 7 Vials having come to pass, just like the 2nd Woe is mentioned in Rev. 11 but the DETAILS not given as it is in Rev. ch. 9, likewise, the 3rd Woe is mentioned (7th Trumpet). 

My friend, it is not me that is confused here. Something IS taken at the 7th trumpet: the kingdoms of the world are taken from the Dragon (Satan) and given to Jesus Christ. Don't take my word for it, go and read it in Rev. 11! 

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

No, the 7th trumpet does NOT represent all 7 vials having come to pass. That is your wild imagination imagining it.  Stop imagining and stick to what is written! The 7th trumpet does two things: it is the signal for Michael to go after Satan to take Him down, and the ruler-ship of earth passes from Satan to Jesus Christ. 

Then the 7th trumpet is OVER. Done. Finished. But now that Jesus  has rulership, there will be no more delay: God is going to begin serious destruction of earth and the sinners on the earth! There will be no more 1/3 destruction: from now on it will be complete. 

I know you don't believe it yet, but one day you will - because it is truth: the 7th trumpet sounds at the midpoint. It will be some unknown time after - before the image and mark are created. And it will be some unknown time after that before God pours out the vials of His wrath. 

What exactly IS the 3rd woe - that comes at the 7th trumpet? We don't have to imagine or guess: John TELLS US"

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

There it is in black and white: a WOE. Satan is cast down at the sounding of the 7th trumpet.

There should be no question on the 2nd woe either, for it is the 6th trumpet and at that trumpet 1/3 of earth's population will be killed. That is a very serious woe! 

Let's stick close to the written word, and understand it correctly! There is no room for imagination here. 

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

It boggles my mind that things so simple are so over-thought and misunderstood. The facts are nothing points to your understanding as per the plan of God being cut short per se. 

So we are humming along with the Church in Heaven and the 70th week going on back on earth. God's not stupid, if it wasn't going to be 7 years he wouldn't have called it the 70th week. It's just common sense. God also built all of His end time prophetic uttering's around a 7 year period where he Anti-Christ reneges on gis agreements in the Middle of the Week and then RULES for 1280 days.

So God's speaking about shortening the Troubles of Israel/Jacob (which I don't buy because the need protection for all 1260 days) OR........He is just speaking of His Sons Second Coming as CUTTING OFF (Killing) the Wicked who are bringing these Troubles !! Thus he SHORTENS THEIR LIVES BY KILLING THEM DOESN'T HE ?  Of course that just too simple !! 

The plan is built around to 1260 day periods. God can not lie. God does shorten the TROUBLES when he Sends Jesus, he shortens them to 1260 days MAX !!

Once again, misconstruing scriptures is easy to do to those that overthink.

Again, your lack of understanding is showing. Please, allow me to explain: 

The 7 years are assured: as we say, written in stone: it is the world of God that will never change.

The same thing goes for the last 42 months whether given in days or months: that time will NEVER be altered. 

What you don't seem to understand is, during those last 1260 days there will be DAYS of great tribulation. God has set no time for the number of days of GT there will be. They will begin after the image and mark is created. They won't be created until the False Prophet beast shows us. John does not tell us how long after the midpoint that will happen. John does not tell us how long after the False prophet shows up the image and mark  are created. All we can say is, sometime after the midpoint the days of GT will begin. But they will not last until the END of the last 42 months, or if you please to the end of the 1260 days: God is going to SHORTEN the number of days where GT is continuing.

HOW will God do this? When He pours out the vials of His wrath, the armies of the Beast will be rendered helpless, sitting in the dark and gnawing their tongues for pain. In other words, they are not going to be actively searching out people and lopping off their heads. So the DAYS where that was happening will END. But TIME will continue and some time after the beheading stops (days of great tribulation stop) Jesus will come and END the reign of terror of the two Beasts. 

In case you missed it, the Beast and False prophet are not killed at the end of the week (at the 7th vial).  Jesus does not return at the end of the week. He will return some unknown time AFTER the week has finished. But the days of GT will be shortened and will END sometime before the end of the week.  If I could guess, the beast and false prophet will be HIDING, because they KNOW His coming is imminent. They will not be lopping off heads up to the moment Jesus comes. That theory is MYTH.

Notice carefully, it is days of great tribulation that are shortened - NOT the life of the Beast! 

Edited by iamlamad

On 9/9/2018 at 3:31 PM, Revelation Man said:

Not going to keep trying explain something to you that you seemingly can't understand, when you get to heaven you can eat crow. And stop fibbing on the Holy Spirit. No days are shortened, another misunderstanding. 

Is it possible to "explain" a theory that is not correct to begin with? I guess you try and try here, but you get caught.