Is our God same as the muslims?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi there, just one question about my confusion. I want to know if God of muslims "Allah" and our Christian God Yahweh is one?

I found a video on Youtube about a muslim video and he says that the original translation of God with capital G is Allah.

If it is so that God and Allah is the same, is it also through that we are all one through Christ? Or is the Catholics the real continuation of the real Christians only?

Hoping for you response!

Edited by Steve_S
Removed video. Please post videos in the appropriate video forum.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, FrancisHopner said:

Hi there, just one question about my confusion. I want to know if God of muslims "Allah" and our Christian God Yahweh is one?

No, allah is not YHVH.   Christians worship the true God of the Bible. Muslims do not.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, FrancisHopner said:

I found a video on Youtube about a muslim video and he says that the original translation of God with capital G is Allah.

Allah mentioned in the bible video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgdqgduC7Q

If it is so that God and Allah is the same, is it also through that we are all one through Christ? Or is the Catholics the real continuation of the real Christians only?

One God Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQeG6iwDhD0

Hoping for you response!

No they are not the same.. The allah of the quran is not the Yaveh of the Holy Bible..  Two different wills means two different Authors..

Yes muslim will claim that allah is the god of abram but that is just their claim it is not the reality..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 8/14/2018 at 7:41 AM, FrancisHopner said:

Or is the Catholics the real continuation of the real Christians only?

Interesting injection. It is not an either or, it is no, to both questions. No, Allah and God are not the same. No,  Roman Catholicism is not Christian never mind the continuation of Christianity. Both teach, or more accurately, demand another gospel altogether. They teach a works based religion as does the Church  of Latter Day Saints, and all cults.

Christianity shares of the Grace of God, the saving faith of God, that no works of man saves any man. Instead all are saved only by the grace of God through the Mercy of God.

God is triune in three persons but is one God. The Holy Spirit is God. The Father is God.  Jesus is God. No man comes to God the Father except by Jesus who is God, and no one knows Jesus except by the Holy Spirit who is God. All three have always existed, all three are divinely  one God  in three persons. 

God the son manifested as fully man while also remaining fully God. He could call upon angels at any time yet He did not, for He was reconciling the impossible. He was restoring perfection, that which was irrepairable, blemished  by sin. Jesus who is God paid sin's price in full, even the enemy of God unwittingly posted on the cross that was so.

Jesus died. Jesus descended. Jesus arose again. He taught for forty days His gospel. He ascended. He builds a place for the saints in Christ.  He ascended to build a place for  the saints given Him  by God the Father. The Holy Spirit comforts us and resists satan until Jesus will return. God the Father is the only  one to know the time the honeymoon cottage for the bride of Christ Jesus will be ready, at which time He will tell His Son who is God,- go and get your bride. At that time the saints, those foreknown and predestined  will be lifted to be with Jesus.

Can one work their way to such a salvation? No.  Is Jesus the paternal brother of Satan? No. Is Jesus the paternal brother of Mohamed? No. Is Jesus a prophet of God? No. Jesus is God.

Jesus is God who freed His own from the restrictions under priesthoods whether they be Rabbinic or Roman Catholic or Mormon or any of the priesthood systems  where their works and the obedience to their works rules are claimed tobe absolutely necessary for salvation.  All faith "systems" that deny the total sufficiency  of the shed blood of Jesus  to save those given Him by God the Father are cults. They are error, they are false. They teach of a Jesus, but it is another Jesus a different Jesus. They teach another truth exists, that of obedience to their system of works based merit and of adherence to priesthoods. That teaching fails, it is not correct. No other truth exists than that which Jesus brought about that there is no Jew nor Gentile in Christ Jesus, there is no priesthood except Jesus, in whom there is direct access via the enabling of God the Holy Spirit first bringing about awareness of Jesus who Is God.

Jesus proclaimed; I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except by Me. That declaration allows no room for any other way. One either comes to know that, or they do not. Each person either hears the general call by the Holy Spirit, or they do not. Each person either responds to the specific call to them by the Holy Spirit, or they do not.

For all those called that do hear and repent of their own sin against God and are turned about to the faith of Jesus, the faith that does not fail for it is God's, there is no intercedence  by any continuing priesthood of any kind. No man can save anyone. It is all of God by Jesus who is God. Jesus is the priest. Jesus is available to all the saints that believe on His saving sacrifice. He has no vicar. There is no high order of man between Him and every individual saint, and He has saved each directly and personally. He hears personally the prayer of each saved by His Grace, His sacrifice.

So, no to both questions-

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 8/14/2018 at 6:41 AM, FrancisHopner said:

Hoping for you response!

There are no capitol letters in Hebrew....  so there is no difference in the word God and god.  The old testament uses the same word for our God YAHWEH and Moloc.  It is the context that causes the translated to use the capitol G.  It is true that the word for God in Arabic is Allah, but could be referring to any number of what people called god at the time...  if you look at the teachings of the attributes of YAHWEH and the attributes of Allah you will see that they could not be the same entity.

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Knowingly or not, Muslims are actually worshiping the PAGAN Moon god.

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
This Hubal was a moon god.
One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world.

One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)
The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
"al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.

The Helper will come who reveals the truth about God…. Be Hoda Kashta bi Allah!

The word to ascend used in the Christian Bible in  Isaiah 14 when Lucifer said "I will ascend into heaven...I will be like the most High", is in Hebrew "Allah" Strong's #5927.

Allah translates "to ascend." Allah is the "fallen one" who wants to ascend into heaven. Allah is another title for Satan, the fallen one. The correct pronunciation of "elohim" is "allah-hay'm." Allah means gods, powers, or angels. In this sense, fallen angels. Allah = Satan. Makes sense why the Muslims who worship him behead infidels instead of loving their enemies as Christ taught. Islam is to Persian mythology (astrology) what Catholicism is to Babylonian paganism. That's why the Islamic symbol is the star and the moon. Both occult idols. One for the moon goddess Diana and the other for the sun god Lucifer, the male and female occult deities. The Muslims worship an idol in the shape of a female vagina (fertility symbol) in the form of the Kabba Stone in Mecca. Islam is idolatrous and pagan.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Its my personal belief that every religion is led by an angel or group of angels, save for christianity.

So technically, I believe muslims are worshipping abraham, whether they know it or not.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Muslims think they are worshiping Yahweh, our LORD, but its a different philosophy & God does not & has not change His way of salvation since the beginning, its been by faith, not works. Thats Old & new testament. I live in a Muslim country in a muslim village & have many muslim friends. Its extremely difficult to get through one reason is its cultural they are all muslim, its a disgrace for the family & you are shunned.

As far as the catholic church goes there is no proof that Peter was the first pope & some to the contrary.  Also there hasn't been a line of succession with the popes, it has been broken. With out looking it up I think there was 3 at one stage all saying they were the legitimate Pope. Peter was also not the leader of the Christian movement.