IGNORED

Sweden Is Burning: Migrant Gangs Unleash Coordinated Fire-Bomb Rampage Across Multiple Cities

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Many Swedes were horrified in early 2017 when U.S. President Donald Trump linked immigration to rising crime in Sweden, but an increasing number now agree with him.

Amid soaring crime rates, gang violence, complaints about education, and pregnant mothers even being turned away from maternity wards due to a lack of capacity, resentment in Sweden has built over the influx of more than 600,000 immigrants over the past five years.

And tonight is one of the worst night for violence in recent history as police report multiple gangs of masked youths rampaging across three major Swedish cities, setting cars on fire in what seems like a coordinated action.

Read more at:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-13/sweden-burning-migrant-gangs-unleash-coordinated-fire-bomb-rampage-across-multiple

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Davida said:

The writings been on the wall for Sweden but they refused to see it.

The only hope for any there is to repent, turn to the Judeo-Christian GOD of the Bible, believe with faith in His Son Christ Lord Jesus ,that He was crucified & died for your sins and that He rose from the dead, then you will be saved & be with the Lord no matter what comes.  

It's really bad in Germany, as well.   The refugees they let in are really being a problem.   The numbers of German women getting raped is just unbelievable.  And these are not "terrorists."  They are just Muslims that decided to invade Europe.

Guest shiloh357
44 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes look what happened across Germany on New Years now they are saying more then 1000 women were sexually assaulted by gangs of refugees, when initially they tried to say "80".   It seems the authorities are trying to suppress the truth from getting out....why I wonder? why suppress the truth?   Why present an alternative  to the facts?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html

Because when the rest of us get to see what amounts to a gang rape of Europe, suddenly taking in refugees might not look like such a good idea.  So there is a veritable media blackout in the MSM that is trying desperately to protect Islam's image over here in the US.   They want to open the US to those knuckle-draggers and put our own women at risk.   You will notice that just before Trump was elected, they were talking about these refugees, but changed their status to "immigrant."  Suddenly the media was treating them like immigrants, not refugees.  I noticed that back in 2015 and 2016.  They kind of subtly tried to slip that in, in order to shape our thinking and start viewing these refugees as permanent residents, with the hope that they would be allowed to vote and vote Democrat, just like they are doing with the illegal aliens.

It's all about shaping how we think, instead of just reporting the news. 

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I see even more to it than that.  Leaders that allow these large influxes of "refugees" don't want their populace to know how dangerous these people are, and they are directly responsible for these acts of terrorism, because they welcomed these people into the country.  Lofven does not want the Swedish populace to know how dangerous these people are.  Merkel certainly does not want the populace to know how dangerous these people are because she continues to be unapologetic for allowing them entry.  Obama wanted them here, for what they could accomplish when it came to his personal agenda, and Hillary would have allowed them entry as well, had she been elected.  Liberals don't just embrace these kind of moral disasters, they co-opt them and actively work to introduce them in their own countries, wherever they have the power to do so.  They do so in the hopes that it will eventually usher in the kind of Utopia they personally envision.  The collateral damage it causes is meaningless to them.  The end justifies the means.

Well said!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

10 hours ago, Cletus said:

well you got some of that right, but they are not nazis.    from what i have read and heard its mainly lefties calling them (and others) nazis.  they are far right, and they probably do hate some folks, but they are not nazis.    Maybe they do hate people, but i could care less and here is why...  The purpose of me saying the video was worth watching is not that you will be spiritually edified, but to illustrate the effect of certain "migrants" have on nations and why its not good.  Not saying we need to light the torches and march on them, just that these are the effects that can be expected as it has already happened in previous models, such as in the video.  

So, yes... it is worth watching.  

I know this may a little difficult for you to accept Bad, that people do not actually want certain people coming to their country, due to the problems that they have, do, and will cause.  I know its hard for you because not to long ago you were inviting me to come visit you, go to a mosque and hang out with ISIS.  I tell you no in the thread and then you PM me saying you are a real person.  That is when you lost all credibility with me Badjao.  ISIS crucifies christians.  kills entire villages of Christians.   So despite what you present and how you go about it, it just...  I dont even have the words.  Other than its real sad how you claim Jesus but you always go right to defending people who cut christians heads off.    every time you jump right to it....  I think i smell something and i dont recall stepping in anything.

I have spoken to people in the us who came from iraq. Iraqi Christians, whose family members were slaughtered by isis. Whose remaining family members fear for their lives. Whom they fear for. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 8/14/2018 at 1:16 PM, shiloh357 said:

Many Swedes were horrified in early 2017 when U.S. President Donald Trump linked immigration to rising crime in Sweden, but an increasing number now agree with him.

Amid soaring crime rates, gang violence, complaints about education, and pregnant mothers even being turned away from maternity wards due to a lack of capacity, resentment in Sweden has built over the influx of more than 600,000 immigrants over the past five years.

And tonight is one of the worst night for violence in recent history as police report multiple gangs of masked youths rampaging across three major Swedish cities, setting cars on fire in what seems like a coordinated action.

Read more at:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-13/sweden-burning-migrant-gangs-unleash-coordinated-fire-bomb-rampage-across-multiple

Very sad, I knew all alongthat Donald  Trump was right because this was going on long  before he made this comment ( for years)

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

8 minutes ago, Cletus said:

and these people should be allowed to come if they can.  there is a big difference in immigrants who are coming to destroy and those fleeing those who destroy.

I do not see headlines of Iraqi Christians making camps that teach kids to do school shootings and starving children.  Or taking over neighborhoods.  or blocking entire streets stopping traffic so they can pray.  Or not being equal opportunity employers... theres another big one with me thats never mentioned.  the only americans you see working in their businesses are the american women that marry them.  and to top it off many of them got small business loans to acquire those businesses.   In no way do they integrate.  the list is rather lengthy, but this should suffice to make a point. 

Yes the ones I know are successful hard working small business owners. Contributors to our country. 

And their stories about what its like to live in isis controlled areas are contradictory to what some have tried to claim. I will take their first hand accounts of what its like over the spin some others have tried to claim. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/23/1965

Being overly inclusive on a national scale will eventually get you invaded.