• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

How many times we heard ,  but it FEELS right , only to find out IT AINT RIGHT .

I seen folks getting goose bumpes and calling it the HOLY GHOST .    wanna know what was said .    a lady was telling another sister ,

GOD has big riches for you ,  I seen a big new house and truck in a vision for you .

RATHER ODD the HOLY GHOST would be leading us into the desire to be rich .    NOPE that is the flesh , and only the flesh .

we gotta test all things , and do it with SOUND BIBLCAL doctrine.

Now how bout a response for THIS said above statement . 

Hey Friend. Your jar-head/critic/friend/brother here.  Without emotions, you would not be saved. fear, sorrow, hope, love, mercy, trust, etc. Of all the people whom I have watched on this forum,  if there's anyone who's got emotions, it's frienduff thalorde. Hands down..... oops, ""Raise those hands, Peoples!!! 

Sometimes, emotions are good!

• Fear → feeling of being afraid, frightened.  Oh Oh.....What if the gospel is true?
  • Anger → feeling angry. A stronger word for anger is rage.  Why didn't somebody tell me sooner?
  • Sadness → feeling sad. Other words are sorrow, grief . All those years wasted.
  • Joy → feeling happy. Other words are happiness, gladness    Saved, saved, saved. Raise those hands, peoples!!
  • Disgust → feeling something is wrong or nasty  No, don't listen to those kumbaya new age preachers, but flee, peoples!
  • Surprise → being unprepared for something      God really did forgive me.   Me.
  • Trust → a positive emotion; - acceptance is weaker.  I trust the most, the one I could not see.
  • Anticipation → in the sense of looking forward positively to something which is going to happen.    Come Lord Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

speak louder for the Trinity than the Christian hallmark stuff. 

Yes I guess so. Kinda sad a thing to find one's self agreeing about.

• Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Gary Lee said:

Hey Friend. Your jar-head/critic/friend/brother here.  Without emotions, you would not be saved. fear, sorrow, hope, love, mercy, trust, etc. Of all the people whom I have watched on this forum,  if there's anyone who's got emotions, it's frienduff thalorde. Hands down..... oops, ""Raise those hands, Peoples!!! 

• Fear → feeling of being afraid, frightened.  Oh Oh.....What if the gospel is true?
  • Anger → feeling angry. A stronger word for anger is rage.  Why didn't somebody tell me sooner?
  • Sadness → feeling sad. Other words are sorrow, grief . All those years wasted.
  • Joy → feeling happy. Other words are happiness, gladness    Saved, saved, saved. Raise those hands, peoples!!
  • Disgust → feeling something is wrong or nasty  No, don't listen to those kumbaya new age preachers, but flee, peoples!
  • Surprise → being unprepared for something      God really did forgive me.   Me.
  • Trust → a positive emotion; - acceptance is weaker.  I trust the most, the one I could not see.
  • Anticipation → in the sense of looking forward positively to something which is going to happen.    Come Lord Jesus.

Very good! Wish I could give it three reactions, no four. Laughter, Thumbs up (kind of a  mini raise up those hands), Brilliant, and Praise God. Had to settle for mini raise those hands up. went through a lot of emotions to settle on that one. Wish there was an Amen to select.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Yes I guess so. Kinda sad a thing to find one's self agreeing about.

I think it’s becausec Pureflix, Hallmark, Roma Downey, Lionsgate, and etc try too hard. They also refuse to tackle subjects that are controversial and depict the struggle on this earth as well as the Spiritual. 

I have seen films like Star Wars (not The Last Jedi), Star Trek, Terminator, and other films and movies speak loudly for Christ without singing “God’s Not Dead,” and other hymns. I have seen science fiction writers and directors help explain principles of the Bible better than the top main stream Christian leaders. Why? Because sci-fiwriters are willing to look at the hard stuff as well as the blessings, to flush out that Jesus cleared the Temple with a whip (John 2:13-27) as well as die on the cross for our sins (John 20, 1 Peter 2:24, 1 Peter 3:18); that Christ cut off His family (Mark 3:12, 31-35) and yet wants all to be saved (2 Peter 3:9). 

The sci-fi and not officially Christian labeled writers show the range of emotion example Logan (X-men mood, which has Johnny Cash’s song in credits “When the Man comes around.”), rather than the Hallmark everything is lovely and happy all the time or convienant emotional roller coaster that ends in Candy Land plus paradise on earth. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Very good! Wish I could give it three reactions, no four. Laughter, Thumbs up (kind of a  mini raise up those hands), Brilliant, and Praise God. Had to settle for mini raise those hands up. went through a lot of emotions to settle on that one. Wish there was an Amen to select.

fvr.jpg.7faec2712352c405d558112672375d49.jpgjyhgj.jpg.01ded406e4b6e27dac3ca3277b954916.jpgrtvrerr.jpg.409bbd340dcc248c294e31e2629b2134.jpgfhjg.jpg.d7c26bd54c6bedb7cd10df573037c240.jpg

ee.png.3ca75a8ef251b39c597d1a55aad6e8e6.png

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

You mean WITHOUT THE SPIRIT drawing us ,  RIGHT .

I done said we got emotions .    Ever wonder why I don't look back to my glory days in the marine corpse .   most yall don't even know I was in .    I like it like that .

Cause NOW I am in the LORDS corps.     But as I said we all got emotions .  WE just better test all things .  cause many folks getting led right to darkness , thnking ITS LIGHT

cause IT FEELS GOOD .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Emotions are the thoughts of the heart. There is no bad emotion, only how the emotion is exhibited and executed. For instance anger tells you something is wrong, but it is wrong to act on anger and hurt a poor innocent dog or door or something. 

Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath.” (Ephenaians 4:26)