Sign in to follow this  
Joshua-777

Testimony and prayer request

Last night during homeless outreach, there were two girls sitting on a street corner. I kept feeling a prompting from the Holy Spirit to talk to them. I went over and asked if I could pray and said, “when I say pray, I don’t mean just think good thoughts but I see God answer prayers“ and I asked if there is anything in their lives they need a miracle for.

One girl said, Yes, I want to get off drugs” and shared how her mom passed away and the struggle she was going through. I shared the Gospel with her and she repented of drug use and asked Jesus to be Lord of her life. After that God healed her neck and tailbone. 

I talked to her friend who believed in God but couldn’t trust him. The Lord revealed so many things about who she is and what she’s been through she started tearing up and as we talked about denying ourselves and living for Him she started crying as she was receiving what I was saying.

There names are Mercedes and Kristine could you all pray for them Them that they get completely set free from drug use and that doors open to get off the street. Thanks and God bless.

Edited by Joshua-777
  • Praying for You! 2
  • Praise God! 1

On 8/15/2018 at 11:53 AM, Joshua-777 said:

Last night during homeless outreach, there were two girls sitting on a street corner. I kept feeling a prompting from the Holy Spirit to talk to them. I went over and asked if I could pray and said, “when I say pray, I don’t mean just think good thoughts but I see God answer prayers“ and I asked if there is anything in their lives they need a miracle for.

One girl said, Yes, I want to get off drugs” and shared how her mom passed away and the struggle she was going through. I shared the Gospel with her and she repented of drug use and asked Jesus to be Lord of her life. After that God healed her neck and tailbone. 

I talked to her friend who believed in God but couldn’t trust him. The Lord revealed so many things about who she is and what she’s been through she started tearing up and as we talked about denying ourselves and living for Him she started crying as she was receiving what I was saying.

There names are Mercedes and Kristine could you all pray for them Them that they get completely set free from drug use and that doors open to get off the street. Thanks and God bless.

I know it's been two and a half months since you posted this post, but I will pray for these two girls.  I also praise God for the good works that you are doing for the homeless people in your community.  God bless you and your ministry!

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praying for You! 1

Sign in to follow this