Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JoeCanada

The Redemption of our Bodies

Recommended Posts

                                                                                         The Redemption of our Bodies

 

The Apostle Paul talks about the Redemption of our Bodies in Romans 8:23:

"And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the Redemption of our Body"

                                             1 Cor 15:42-44:

"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body"

                                             Eph 1:14

" Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the Redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory"

                                              1 Cor 5:2

" For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven"

                                             Eph 4:30

" And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of Redemption"

So here in Ephesians, Paul says that there is a DAY of Redemption. When is that DAY? 

Luke tells us EXACTLY when that DAY is: Luke 21:8-27

" ....Many will come in my name, saying I am the Christ.......ye shall hear of wars.....earthquakes, famines and pestilences,.......persecution.....ye shall see Jerusalem surrounded by armies......fall by the edge of the sword.....Jerusalem trodden down.....And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations....mens hearts failing them.......powers of heaven shall be shaken......

.......And THEN they shall see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory........

Verse 28:........"And when these things begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and LIFT your heads; FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH...."

This is not before the Great Tribulation. This is not pretribulation.

This is when they see the Son of Man coming in the clouds.

 

  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- John the Baptist & Jesus came preaching Repentance & Baptism for the Remission of sin before Jesus died.

Jesus also telling the woman at the well that salvation is of the Jews before He died.

- Jesus died for The Redemption of the flesh. To buy-back our flesh with His body & blood to stand before God as Adam & Eve before the fall.

Jesus being 'The Last Adam' of Whose body we are of.  He died to Redeem sinful flesh.

If the blood of bulls & goats sanctify to the purifying of the flesh how much more the blood of Christ . - Heb.9:13,14

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

                                                                                         The Redemption of our Bodies

 

The Apostle Paul talks about the Redemption of our Bodies in Romans 8:23:

"And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the Redemption of our Body"

                                             1 Cor 15:42-44:

"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body"

                                             Eph 1:14

" Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the Redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory"

                                              1 Cor 5:2

" For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven"

                                             Eph 4:30

" And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of Redemption"

So here in Ephesians, Paul says that there is a DAY of Redemption. When is that DAY? 

Luke tells us EXACTLY when that DAY is: Luke 21:8-27

" ....Many will come in my name, saying I am the Christ.......ye shall hear of wars.....earthquakes, famines and pestilences,.......persecution.....ye shall see Jerusalem surrounded by armies......fall by the edge of the sword.....Jerusalem trodden down.....And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations....mens hearts failing them.......powers of heaven shall be shaken......

.......And THEN they shall see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory........

Verse 28:........"And when these things begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and LIFT your heads; FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH...."

This is not before the Great Tribulation. This is not pretribulation.

This is when they see the Son of Man coming in the clouds.

 

Well, it is necessary to go a little futher to Luke 21:34-36.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

 

The escape is the rapture, which is the redemption of the body of the living, and also includes redemption of the bodies of the dead in Christ.    The timing of the rapture, Paul tied to being before the Day of the Lord, in 1Thessalonians5:9-11.   What we don't know is how far before.

Them saying peace and safety at that time, will not escape Paul says in 1Thesssalonians5.      We are living in the generation which those things will take place, as the fig tree generation, based on Jerusalem being the fig tree.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

What will be the reason for the saying of the peace and safety?    The Jews and the world will be thinking they have entered the messianic age of peace and safety following Gog/Magog.    And that the little horn person, as the prince who shall come into the middle east, is the messiah.    And him anointed the (illegimate) King of Israel, by the false prophet.     Anointed the King of Israel is what makes him the Antichrist.

So backtracking, the little horn person comes up among ten kings of the fourth empire, in Daniel 7:23-24.     Which today that kingdom is the EU.    We are not at the stage of the ten kings - ten leader form of government of the EU.    That is what to watch for - that the end times events will overtake the world like a flood.     We are close.

The rapture may happen anytime - could be pre-70th week, or it could be after the 70th week begins.    But it will happen before the Day of the Lord beginning years are triggered by the perceived messiah, illegitimate King of Israel, betrays the Jewish people by committing the 2Thessalonians2:4 act.  

Jesus in Luke 21:34-36 says how to "escape" that day.    While the opposite is true for them who believe the Antichrist person is the messiah, who will not "escape" that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Paul did not link the rapture prior... to the "day of the Lord". The day of Jesus coming to gather His Church is the same day the wicked and deceived suffer the "sudden destruction" on the "day of the Lord".  We do not have to physically go anywhere to escape that "sudden destruction" Paul mentioned that we are not appointed to.

In Daniel 3, God gave an example of that final day of destruction with the hot fiery furnace heated seven times hotter than needed. The king of Babylon's servants were incinerated when they got near that furnace, but God's servants Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were seen alive within the furnace with a 4th Man with them who appeared like the Son of God. God's consuming fire will not hurt us.

When the 50 soldiers were sent to arrest Elijah, he told them that if he be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven and consume them. Fire then came down from heaven and burned the fifty and their captain up, but it did not touch Elijah (2 Kings 1). God can be very accurate with His Fire from Heaven. We have no need to worry about it touching us.

Edited by Salty
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2018 at 12:06 PM, JoeCanada said:

                                                                                         The Redemption of our Bodies

 

The Apostle Paul talks about the Redemption of our Bodies in Romans 8:23:

"And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the Redemption of our Body"

                                             1 Cor 15:42-44:

"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body"

                                             Eph 1:14

" Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the Redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory"

                                              1 Cor 5:2

" For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven"

                                             Eph 4:30

" And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of Redemption"

So here in Ephesians, Paul says that there is a DAY of Redemption. When is that DAY? 

Luke tells us EXACTLY when that DAY is: Luke 21:8-27

" ....Many will come in my name, saying I am the Christ.......ye shall hear of wars.....earthquakes, famines and pestilences,.......persecution.....ye shall see Jerusalem surrounded by armies......fall by the edge of the sword.....Jerusalem trodden down.....And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations....mens hearts failing them.......powers of heaven shall be shaken......

.......And THEN they shall see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory........

Verse 28:........"And when these things begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and LIFT your heads; FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH...."

This is not before the Great Tribulation. This is not pretribulation.

This is when they see the Son of Man coming in the clouds.

 

Shabbat shalom, JoeCanada.

Right! It's important that one recognize that the three "Synoptic Gospels" all speak of the Olivet Discourse, and that Luke 21 is the counterpoint of Matthew 24 (and 25) and Mark 13. When one compares all three locations down to the Greek texts of each, one will find that Luke 21:20-28 mirrors Matthew 24:15-31 and Mark 13:14-27.

Matthew 24:15-31 (KJV)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles (vultures) be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:14-27 (KJV)

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: 15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house: 16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. 17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. 19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. 21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Luke 21:20-28 (KJV)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

We are currently in the green highlighted sections above, awaiting the Lord Yeshua`s return. Come soon, Lord Yeshua`!

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, JoeCanada.

Right! It's important that one recognize that the three "Synoptic Gospels" all speak of the Olivet Discourse, and that Luke 21 is the counterpoint of Matthew 24 (and 25) and Mark 13. When one compares all three locations down to the Greek texts of each, one will find that Luke 21:20-28 mirrors Matthew 24:15-31 and Mark 13:14-27.

Matthew 24:15-31 (KJV)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles (vultures) be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:14-27 (KJV)

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: 15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house: 16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. 17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. 19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. 21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Luke 21:20-28 (KJV)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

We are currently in the green highlighted sections above, awaiting the Lord Yeshua`s return. Come soon, Lord Yeshua`!

I agree all 3 examples are parallels for the end, but we are not there just yet.

The "abomination of desolation" event Jesus warned of from the Book of Daniel is about an idol abomination setup in a standing Jewish temple in Jerusalem. The "league" which the "vile person" of Daniel 11 is to make involves startup of the old covenant sacrificial worship again with a temple. Revelation 11:1-2 is pointing to that, along with the Antichrist's Gentile armies treading the city (Jerusalem) for 42 months. Because that 42 months period at the end is linked to those Gentiles treading Jerusalem, we know that is to occur at the very end of this world, which is also the time the dragon of Rev.13 is given to reign.

The coming pseudo-Christ/Antichrist will fool the whole world (except Christ's elect) into thinking he is God. In Matt.24:23-26, Jesus revealed the coming of a pseudochristos that will have the power to work great signs and wonders that IF possible, would deceive even His very elect. That false one is the coming Antichrist, not some simpleton with charisma just saying he is Christ and then demanding his followers buy him a Rolls-Royce. This pseudo-Christ our Lord Jesus warned of will rain fire down from heaven in the sight of men (Rev.13:11-17). It's this coming false Christ who will have supernatural power, and thus will have the power to pull the globalist's "one world government" system together, and create a one-world kingdom, and a one-world religion to include all... religions of the world. Craft will prosper in his hand, and he will use peace to destroy those against him.

 

 

Edited by Salty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2018 at 6:23 AM, douggg said:

Well, it is necessary to go a little futher to Luke 21:34-36.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

 

The escape is the rapture, which is the redemption of the body of the living, and also includes redemption of the bodies of the dead in Christ.    The timing of the rapture, Paul tied to being before the Day of the Lord, in 1Thessalonians5:9-11.   What we don't know is how far before.

Them saying peace and safety at that time, will not escape Paul says in 1Thesssalonians5.      We are living in the generation which those things will take place, as the fig tree generation, based on Jerusalem being the fig tree.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

What will be the reason for the saying of the peace and safety?    The Jews and the world will be thinking they have entered the messianic age of peace and safety following Gog/Magog.    And that the little horn person, as the prince who shall come into the middle east, is the messiah.    And him anointed the (illegimate) King of Israel, by the false prophet.     Anointed the King of Israel is what makes him the Antichrist.

So backtracking, the little horn person comes up among ten kings of the fourth empire, in Daniel 7:23-24.     Which today that kingdom is the EU.    We are not at the stage of the ten kings - ten leader form of government of the EU.    That is what to watch for - that the end times events will overtake the world like a flood.     We are close.

The rapture may happen anytime - could be pre-70th week, or it could be after the 70th week begins.    But it will happen before the Day of the Lord beginning years are triggered by the perceived messiah, illegitimate King of Israel, betrays the Jewish people by committing the 2Thessalonians2:4 act.  

Jesus in Luke 21:34-36 says how to "escape" that day.    While the opposite is true for them who believe the Antichrist person is the messiah, who will not "escape" that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I agree with much of what you're saying, but let me propose an idea. 

I always thought the TEN kings (horns symbolizing power) and nations spoken about in Dan 7: 24, were a conglomerate of TEN European nations formally of the old Roman Empire (Eastern or Western?) Still could be, but if we're very close to the Gog / Magog invasion that is shaping up before our very own eyes, and the tribulation not far off... We see the European Union falling apart and into pieces from unstable economies, the Euro failing, the Brexit agreement, open borders and mass migration of Muslims, etc.  I see the EU falling apart with little hope of recovering.

You can easily check this out on your own, but the world was divided up after WW II by the United Nations into TEN global economic zones, that still exist today. All these trade agreement such as NAFTA, GATT, etc. are heading for the global management and control of trade and goods. In order for a person to be able to control all buying and selling, he must have a system and organization in place to do so, it's already established and ready for implementation and a "king" over each region. 

One other thing I find interesting. No single being or group of humans is capable of controlling and making fast decisions on purchases, trade, payments, etc. It would require something much faster and smarter than the human brain. Enter Artificial Intelligence (AI), are you aware of the progress and examples being show to market it? We know demons can and do possess people and animals, can they also possibly possess artificial intelligence, computers and machinery.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Just some interesting things to ponder as we witness prophecy being fulfilled. 

Edited by Dennis1209

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ezekiel 38-39 Gog/Magog event is actually on the very last day of this world. It's the same as the Armageddon event on the 7th Vial of Rev.16. Then Ezekiel 40 begins description of Christ's future "thousand years" reign with the temple He comes to build in Jerusalem.

The ten horns (ten kings) do reign concurrently, but give their power to the "little horn", i.e., the beast king of Rev.17. So right there, it means the Antichrist as king must be manifest when those ten kings come to power.

In Daniel 2, we are shown 5 pieces to the beast statue, not 4.

The final beast kingdom is the 5th one of feet of ten toes of iron mixed with clay. Those ten toes represent the ten kings of Rev.17.

Dan.2 also reveals that ALL of those 5 pieces of the beast statue will be together when Jesus comes to smite it upon its feet, and setup His everlasting Kingdom. Thus the final beast kingdom of ten toes will 'include' all the previous beast kingdoms, pointing to a one-world government structure over all nations and all peoples.

The idea of a "one world government" over all nations may not be a popular subject, and there certainly has been plenty of their agents attempting to mock the idea and make it into a comic book subject, but their "one world government" idea actually includes another level of working they haven't yet revealed to the whole world. It's actually about a "one world" kingdom with their prince sitting on a throne in Jerusalem as "king of the world" (their phrase, not mine). Does that idea ring a bell? It should, if you're studied in God's Holy Writ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I agree with much of what you're saying, but let me propose an idea. 

I always thought the TEN kings (horns symbolizing power) and nations spoken about in Dan 7: 24, were a conglomerate of TEN European nations formally of the old Roman Empire (Eastern or Western?) Still could be, but if we're very close to the Gog / Magog invasion that is shaping up before our very own eyes, and the tribulation not far off... We see the European Union falling apart and into pieces from unstable economies, the Euro failing, the Brexit agreement, open borders and mass migration of Muslims, etc.  I see the EU falling apart with little hope of recovering.

You can easily check this out on your own, but the world was divided up after WW II by the United Nations into TEN global economic zones, that still exist today. All these trade agreement such as NAFTA, GATT, etc. are heading for the global management and control of trade and goods. In order for a person to be able to control all buying and selling, he must have a system and organization in place to do so, it's already established and ready for implementation and a "king" over each region. 

One other thing I find interesting. No single being or group of humans is capable of controlling and making fast decisions on purchases, trade, payments, etc. It would require something much faster and smarter than the human brain. Enter Artificial Intelligence (AI), are you aware of the progress and examples being show to market it? We know demons can and do possess people and animals, can they also possibly possess artificial intelligence, computers and machinery.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Just some interesting things to ponder as we witness prophecy being fulfilled. 

Hi Dennis1209....

I agree that the EU is doomed. It's literally falling apart at the seams.

But I've never considered the points you made about AI.

Saudi Arabia is building a city, calling it "NEOM". The Gov't is putting 1/2 a trillion dollars into it. It will be the first AI run city.

Enormous in size, 26,500 sq kilometers. That's over 10,000 sq. miles, approx. 220 times the size of San Fransisco.

Islam will be a big player in these end times. 

I believe Satan will control Islam.

Yikes....my head is spinning right now....lol

Interesting times

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

You can easily check this out on your own, but the world was divided up after WW II by the United Nations into TEN global economic zones, that still exist today. All these trade agreement such as NAFTA, GATT, etc. are heading for the global management and control of trade and goods. In order for a person to be able to control all buying and selling, he must have a system and organization in place to do so, it's already established and ready for implementation and a "king" over each region. 

President Trump is upsetting a lot of "deep state" 's plans on globalism.    And his sanctions on Iran has them in difficulties.    As well as the EU companies that trade with them have to withdraw, straining relations between the U.S. and the EU.     It appears that alliances are forming on the lines of bible prophecy to me gaging by the financial activity.    Russia and Turkey are dropping their U.S. bond holdings, as is China.    Russia, Turkey, Iran, three big Gog/Magog allies.

You can watch the first few minutes to get the general point.

 

England was supposed to have Brexit'd - but the deep state seems to be putting road blocks in the way.    Because of brexit though and underlying monetary crisis in Europe, something has to be done in reorganizing the EU to keep it from as you say falling apart.    The real power players in all this is not the politicians at all but the bankers, like Fed, the ECU, the IMF.     The bankers are ones who are laying the groundwork of the 666 system.

The ten kings give their kingdom (Revelelaton 17:17) to the person after he has become the beast -- the 8th king.    This is not until the second half of the 7 years.     However, as the 7th king, the little horn, he is supposed to come up among the ten kings of the fourth kingdom in Daniel 8:23-24.          This will happen before Gog/Magog and the 7 years.

In Revelation 17:10, the 7th king when he comes is supposed to continue a short space.    It appears the short space will be after he is killed (for claiming to be God, 2Thessaloniains2:4, then Ezekiel 28:1-10, then Isaiah 14:19-20 )   and comes back to life as the beast, and continues 42 months, in that role.

Whoever the person is, he will be on two tracks.   One to become the King of Israel (illegitimate), which is him in the role of being the Antichrist, for a little over three years, following Gog/Magog, with the world thinking peace and safety (1Thessalonians5), deluded that they are living in the messianic age.

The other track is him being the King(s) of the Roman Empire.   Starting out as the little horn, and then later, after his stint as the Antichrist, become the beast the 8th King of the Roman Empire (no longer the Antichrist).      Which that kingdom would be the EU, which near the end will be the dominant kingdom over the other kingdoms in the world.

 

Antichrist - associated while he is King of Israel.  Illegitimate, someone God did not send to be their king.

The little horn, the beast - associated while he is the King of the Roman Empire.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by douggg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×