Heleadethme

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/grand-jury-report-about-catholic-priest-abuse-pennsylvania-shows-church-ncna900906

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/catholic-church-sex-abuse-clergy-pennsylvania-grand-jury-report-released-names-20180814.html

Jer 5:26-30

For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.

As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.

They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.

Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Rev 18:2-5

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisiiton!

Sorry. I had to.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/grand-jury-report-about-catholic-priest-abuse-pennsylvania-shows-church-ncna900906

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/catholic-church-sex-abuse-clergy-pennsylvania-grand-jury-report-released-names-20180814.html

Jer 5:26-30

For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.

As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.

They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.

Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Rev 18:2-5

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Sadly sister ,  it is the TIME of ROME NOW .   many protestants , faiths , even other religions Will bow to her and she leads and points all right to the beast who is to come .

Her time is always and the world will hear her .     We who are of GOD , speak the truth and the world does not hear it ,  we know the difference between the spirit of truth

and error .   But most don't no more sister .   They will keep planting ideas about anything to get us our currisosity to peak towards rome , through mediations  through whatever .

BUT I love this truth right here .   JESUS SHEEP don't hear the voice of strangers ,  ONLY HIS voice and men who are of HIM who speak truth .

We aint budging off the path , we aint moving off the path ,  ITS JESUS ONLY for us .   I truly wish so many knew Him , in spirit and truth .

But alas their are lambs world wide who feed ONLY from HIS PASTURE .    they aint got no taste for the dung of mens contrary doctrines .

A lamb follows only JESUS , because JESUS IS WITH HIS OWN and LOOKS OUT FOR HIS OWN and KEEPS HIS OWN.

Sister , it will not be long now ,   before we will just be shunned completely from not only society ,  but wicked churches who even claim his name will do so too .

SO be it .    WE GOT HOPE , WE GOT CHRIST .  and no matter what comes and is to come against us ,  SISTER I GOT ALL PEACE and no fear .    NOW throw those hands up and praise the LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

And we who know better have a duty of true love to warn out against false shepards , false teachers , false leaders .

We who know better and have learned FROM the LORD ,   will do exploits no matter what comes against us .  THEY wont silent the lambs ,   they might kill a whole lot of us ,

BUT THE TRUTH marches ever on .    So ,  On that note ,   THROW those hands and PRAISE THE LORD sister .   OH let the LORD be praised .  

He saved the worst when he saved me ,  and I got no desire to look back ,    OH let all the desire be ON THE ONE , THE ONLY ONE who saved us .

But I warn us ,   they grow weary of us sister and ones like us .    They want no part of the truth in their conscious and will do vile acts and lies to make us seem as the haters

to make us seem as dangerous , to make us seem as monsters .   OH WELL .   THE WORLD did not love JESUS ,  the religious renown hated HIM

SO it wll us too .   The only message I got for the pope and all connected to Him is this ,  REPENT asap before its too late .

But if they expecting me to bow to that ,     DONT HOLD their breath is all I can say .  CAUSE I GOT NO DESIRE for that stench .   ONLY JESUS SISTER .

WE by grace knew how the last of days would look and how seducers would wax only worse , deceiving and being deceived .

NO fear sister .  YOU JUST THROW THOSE HANDS UP HIGH to the LORD and holler out a praise of great thanksgiving .   TO THE LORD be the glory

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- Being a True non-denominationalist now

and no longer a Protestant of 'The Re-Form-Mation' of Catholic church doctrine.

I don't holdup the Catholics.

But there are only 9 Verses of Rome in the bible to which none are Prophetic.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Has anyone read the Catholic Catechism? Is the basis for anti-Romanite sympathies from Protestant teachers or found in the Catholic Catechism and Confessions? 

I myself being Protestant have been reading the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church to be sure that the arguments against Rome are based on their confirmed teachings and not interpretations from biased scholars who want to see Babylon. I want to be sure I am not just repeating propaganda against Rome, and can without a doubt prove or disprove that there are dangerous teachings in The RCC.    

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Ive read it. Not impressed. There is plenty in there that is unsound.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Sadly, the sexual abuse n church scandals arent only happening in catholic churches, but even in prominent churches from protestant denominations e.g. evangelical churches, even if the cases are smaller in numbers compared to what we read here. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,563
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, Abuse of children, debauchery  is prevalent in the RCC,  has been for many decades and I suspect for forever past. Certainly has been during my lifetime.  It's system is grand cover for those that will seek cover for their perversion and crime. It was the subject of crude jokes decades ago, now it is serious business as everyone now gets to read and to sometimes see of it via the internet and social media exchanges.

Abuse awareness comes about in other churches as well. The youth pastor is a grand place for a pervert to seek to hide their evil. Much is done today to prevent such things, but it will occur especially if parents and guardians do not wach out fo rtheir wards and children, and do not teach very bluntly of the potential serious problem.

BUT; there is another almost just as horrible thing happening- the false memory, memory of a truama that never happened is implanted through  the direct quizzing  by counselors, especially those hired by government who have an interest in finding guilt more than  just finding fact. It has happened as far back as the 1980's that I know of, and some innocent  individuals have had their lives absolutely torn apart in the zeal  of the investigators and proscecutors.

So I suggest  one has to look at  the accusations with great suspicion , take time to hear the full result of investigations and trials. Do not be as eager to find guilt as to instead find best ways to protect children in the first place. Personally I am suspicious of State efforts to  find churches guilty of such things. For government seems to be operated mostly by those that  do have  absolute disdain for our Lord and for his local bodies of Christ.

There are rules of conduct that will greatly help prevent false accusations from being a lasting injury to a servant doing service to our Lord. Each body of christ  should be aware of them and should be diligent in sharing and enforcing them with it's membership and staff. 

Edited by Neighbor