Jump to content
Debp

Open-Air Public Urinals, Paris!

Recommended Posts

Parisians are up in arms about the new bright red, public urinals!   One urinal is particularly upsetting.  It is near Notre Dame Cathedral, a school and it overlooks the tourist boats going down the Seine! :24: Four urinals are installed and a fifth is planned.  They have been placed in areas of public "peeing."

I wonder why they had to make them bright, fire engine red??   Also, couldn't there be a little attractive enclosure around them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could put them in less open places.  It is supposed to stop public peeing..... 

The way they are made guys could go without actually exposing their private parts, but I don't see how ladies could do that without one of those new thingies.....   Still it's tacky......  but it's going to take something.

San Francisco needs something for people there are pooping on the sidewalks.   There is an app for phones to show you where the droppings are so you can avoid them and add to the database if you step in a new one.

The world is getting really crazy.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, other one said:

They could put them in less open places.  It is supposed to stop public peeing..... 

The way they are made guys could go without actually exposing their private parts, but I don't see how ladies could do that without one of those new thingies.....   Still it's tacky......  but it's going to take something.

San Francisco needs something for people there are pooping on the sidewalks.   There is an app for phones to show you where the droppings are so you can avoid them and add to the database if you step in a new one.

The world is getting really crazy.

 

I didn't realize San Francisco had such a problem with droppings that you need an app! :rofl:  Maybe they have alot of homeless doing that?   I know sometimes guys might have to wee-wee on the street but can't imagine anyone but a homeless person pooping on the street!  Or else the San Francisco people don't pick up after their dogs.

Here in L.A. there's a law about picking up after your dog and mostly everyone carries little bags on dog walks to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard about this on the radio when the host interviewed an art gallery owner in Paris.  Men there seem to pee wherever they want, and the public urinals are to eliminate that problem and more, as they are built at gardens so waste would fertilize plants.  I assume ladies are more considerate than men.   

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, John_Leung said:

I heard about this on the radio when the host interviewed an art gallery owner in Paris.  Men there seem to pee wherever they want, and the public urinals are to eliminate that problem and more, as they are built at gardens so waste would fertilize plants.  I assume ladies are more considerate than men.   

Also, ladies are more modest! 😀

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Debp said:

I didn't realize San Francisco had such a problem with droppings that you need an app! :rofl:  Maybe they have alot of homeless doing that?   I know sometimes guys might have to wee-wee on the street but can't imagine anyone but a homeless person pooping on the street!  Or else the San Francisco people don't pick up after their dogs.

Here in L.A. there's a law about picking up after your dog and mostly everyone carries little bags on dog walks to do that.

It is homeless in SF

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...