• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Did the 12 and Jesus  sell crystal uniorns on the side for those two years?

His ministry was over 2 years from age 30 to 33.

I think if a person makes over 3 times the min wage they should give a lot to be in a building.  I stand alone with JC. and the BIBLE. less politics. 

15 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

But let him who is taught in the word share all good things with him that teaches...". Gal 6:6.     Find a good teacher and help support him and you will share in the teachers Heavenly reward. Building Treasure in Heaven is how Jesus put it.

most people have a good teacher called the Holy Spirit and the Bible. 

20 hours ago, angels4u said:

that they which preach the Gospel; that continue to do so, that labour, and not loiter in the word and doctrine, who do the work of the ministry fully and faithfully, and not bear the name only of Gospel preachers: should live of the Gospel; not the Gospel itself, which is spiritual, and not corporeal food; but the sense is, that in consideration and because of their preaching the Gospel, they should be supplied with the proper necessaries of life: the learned Mr. Mede has proved, by various instances, that the word here rendered "Gospel", and which signifies good news and glad tidings, is in other writers used for a reward, given to such that bring good tidings; and has rightly observed, that the Hebrew word which signifies the same, is used in a like sense in 2 Samuel 4:10 and accordingly the sense here will be, that it is the ordination of Christ, that such who faithfully bring the news and glad tidings of salvation to sinners, should, as a reward for such good news, be provided for with a comfortable maintenance, on which they should live. 1 Cor 9:14

you know what crazy is? doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. giving money made the Roman Church so wealthy that they lend the money back out and charge interest! so much for "NON-PROFIT" They even play the stock market.

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

During the two year missionary journey  of my Lord God and Savior Jesus who manifested as  fully man and still was fully God, did he not have a treasury and an officer to tend that treasury?

I do not think Jesus needed a treasury. It was there to expose the heart of Judes. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

22 minutes ago, RRep said:

I think if a person makes over 3 times the min wage they should give a lot to be in a building. 

Reads like a lot of politics to me. Though I think that is from the book of Probes by the ruling Politbureau.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

10 minutes ago, RRep said:

I do not think Jesus needed a treasury. It was there to expose the heart of Judes. 

There was a treasury, there was a purse, there were gifts presented for the teaching by a good Rabbi teaching worth his wage as was custom and Rabbinical law.  Jesus revealed Judas before Satan entered into Judas. The heart of Judas was changed, filled, and exposed by Jesus. Satan then came into Judas, and Judas went quickly as ordered by Jesus to haggle over payment to him if he were to expose Jesus. thus fulfilling yet another OT prophecy. 

It was not the purse nor the treasure that exposed Judes Escariot. He was foreknown and predestined from the beginning by God, and then confirmed by Him  in giving to Judas the sopped bread first. Someone had to betray Jesus, otherwise prophecy  was not fulfilled. He was selected by Jesus to be the fulfillment of Old testament prophesies so that nothing would be left undone that needed fulfilling. Jesus called him out before Judas Iscariot ever betrayed Jesus. -Told him to go quickly. And Satan entered Judas' body.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, RRep said:

most people have a good teacher called the Holy Spirit and the Bible. 

I wonder why Paul didn’t think of that.....your way must be better than his......Meaningless , spiritual- sounding platitudes aside——-Both The Holy Spirit and the Bible would lead you to the truth of what I posted ,words given by Jesus to Paul for us to obey——ignore scripture at your own risk 

3 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I wonder why Paul didn’t think of that.....your way must be better than his......Meaningless , spiritual- sounding platitudes aside——-Both The Holy Spirit and the Bible would lead you to the truth of what I posted ,words given by Jesus to Paul for us to obey——ignore scripture at your own risk 

yes, I am doing fine, with the bible. Give the Gospel and let them Read for themselves. you think God wants us to "OBEY"? I never Agreed to do anything for Him. If you did then that's on you. Be careful of the words you use because it reflects back on us. I think all He wants is believers. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

What you “ think” is of no interest for me.You claim you are doing fine with the Bible alone? Great ! Please use it to back up your opinions—— as I did.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 8/17/2018 at 6:31 PM, RRep said:

Abraham gave a free will offering of 10% and that Guy was wealthy beyond measure. He should have given all the spoils to the Priest. That act of giving all may have started Catholicism right then. 

Someone said that preachers cant depend on God for a miracle yet the widow woman who had nothing is suppose to. How does that work?