• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

10 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Can you provide evidence of this?

I can see where this thread is going, so I will just take a break for a while. 

That one's already been debunked in an earlier post. Not gunna waste the time.

Taking a break is probably a good idea since it seems no one's mind has been changed by anything you've posted.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Evil is Evil, and no, Muslims are no worse than anyone else when it comes to sex crimes. If you believe that sex crimes are less prevalent in another religion,  then show some evidence to support it. The fact of the matter is that there is a certain percentage of bad apples in every group. If 99.99% of a group is not participating in sex crimes, then you can not say that group has a sex crime culture. Are migrants causing an increase in crime in some European countries? Probably so. There are several factors going into that, some of it cultural and some of it because they are more likely to be charged than a local. 

well, it seems you refuse to actually look at the evidence.  

yes migrants are absolutely increasing violence...by percentiles with double digits

I believe that may have been already expressed and then  ignored by yourself similar to the way in which you deflected from the article I posted from MaCleans

They also go to Latin America and the Caribbean. 

that is a merry go round type of reply that has already been refuted

I can see where this thread is going, so I will just take a break for a while. 

translation:

I can't deal with the facts...can we please have some more statistics handpicked by myself?

when you come back, if you do, it will just be more of what you have already posted

do you have something new?  something that someone elses' post or article did not yet mention?

Edited by Sevenseas

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

No, they call it sex tourism instead and go to countries in southeast Asia and rape children and exploit young women living in poverty.  

Unfortunately yes there are foreigners who travel to some countries in asia or elsewhere.. and prey on children etc there..  It is wrong and it is heartbreaking..

In my own country.. one of the biggest known paedophilia situation (by 'one of the biggest' I mean in terms of number of victims).. was committed by a Protestant 'Christian' guy from a western nation.  As a Christian from a country where Christians are just a minority of the population.. it breaks my heart that this is what someone who calls himself 'Christian' did.... How is a situation like this supposed to show folk in my country that Christians are any different than anyone else?

Please please understand that i am not trying to downplay or excuse abuse by any side....  The point I am trying to make.. is just that abuse is happening in both directions..  It is wrong for non-westerners to go to western countries.. and abuse women or children there..  But it is also wrong for westerners (and non-westerners) to go to non-western countries and abuse women or children there.  It is wrong in BOTH directions.... And it is heartbreaking in both directions..

Just my opinions.  No offence intended truly.

Thank you.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

3 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Your claim was: "Assault on European women didn't start until after the Muslim migrants arrived and brought their culture with them."

That is a false statement. 

really?  that would make me superficial and deliberately dense...and prone to inflating comments in order to make a point

sound familiar?  never mind.

you are not helping yourself

I truly doubt that you know better than anyone who has explained why what you say is not a factual account of what is happening

I found an interesting site yesterday

since you like posting links so much, here is one for you

COMMENTS ON MIGRANT MEN & EUROPEAN WOMEN

here's a sample post...

Banjo12Jan 14th 2016, 21:47

I don't think asking Muslim rapists, would-be or otherwise, to please obey the social norms of their new neighborhoods is going to work, especially where they are ten per cent or more of the population. That is when sharia law kicks in and no-go zones are created for police. As they multiply at a far greater rate than other racial groups, that doesn't take nearly as long as one would think. Germany, trying to live down its past, is going to pay for Angela's mistake for generations to come.

• you have not offered anything but excuses as to why you think muslim men are really not so bad after all

do I think or suppose all muslim rape women or little girls every chance they get?  no I do not

however you have offered single person arrest links for men going on 'sex tourism' jaunts...single arrests...as though it was multiples of men at one time

check out what is happening in Europe...GANG rapes...do you see the difference?  not holding my breath here

you have some sort of ideology you wish to put forth about the 'good' muslims

do you have an idea of what 'world conquest' is? 

pretty much done with this exchange.  you do not seem interested in the facts anyway

Edited by Sevenseas

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, just_abc said:

Unfortunately yes there are foreigners who travel to some countries in asia or elsewhere.. and prey on children etc there..  It is wrong and it is heartbreaking..

In my own country.. one of the biggest known paedophilia situation (by 'one of the biggest' I mean in terms of number of victims).. was committed by a Protestant 'Christian' guy from a western nation.  As a Christian from a country where Christians are just a minority of the population.. it breaks my heart that this is what someone who calls himself 'Christian' did.... How is a situation like this supposed to show folk in my country that Christians are any different than anyone else?

Please please understand that i am not trying to downplay or excuse abuse by any side....  The point I am trying to make.. is just that abuse is happening in both directions..  It is wrong for non-westerners to go to western countries.. and abuse women or children there..  But it is also wrong for westerners (and non-westerners) to go to non-western countries and abuse women or children there.  It is wrong in BOTH directions.... And it is heartbreaking in both directions..

Just my opinions.  No offence intended truly.

Thank you.

difference is that no where in Christianity is that ok.....   it is the common actions of real Islam.  I don't think we should compare the actions of one bad person to the accepted actions of a whole group of people.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Islam is a cancer within any society.....   either kill it, cut it out or it will take over the whole society.     History has proven this since Mohammad moved to Medina, the time Islam really began.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

A big difference is that outside of islam, rape isnt acceptable. In islam, raping of women or kids is acceptable. We punish rapists. Islam punishes the victim. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

You can find stats to support any view, even a conflicting view. And given how they are often not reported to begin with, the stats are meaningless. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes that is a form of excusing it by trying to cover up the prevalence by  pretending ITS Everywhere.  

Perhaps our perspectives might be a bit different because we are from different parts of the world ?  I dunno.

To me the situation seems partly like two sides of the same coin....  The 'coin' or basic issue I am refering to.. is of people from one part of the world.. travelling to another part of the world.. and abusing women or children there.... 

On one side of the coin are people from western countries travelling to non-western countries and abusing women or children there.... On the other side of the coin are people from non-western countries travelling to western countries and abusing women or children there. 

(There are also other sides of the coin such as people from non-western countries travelling to other non-western countries and abusing people there.... Or perhaps even people from western countries travelling to other western countries and commiting abuse there..)

To me it is wrong on all sides of the coin.  

That is what I was trying to say.

Edited by just_abc

13 hours ago, other one said:

no where in Christianity is that ok.....  

I agree that nowhere in Christianity is that ok.  But if you live in countries where the majority of the population are non-Christians.. where perhaps some people might not have even heard the gospel message .. then their understanding of who Christians are might be from observing the Christians around them.. or from what they see on tv or news reports etc.

So if this is an impression of what at least one person who claimed to be Christian was like ... it is sad :(