• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Utter Hogwash!   You're Posts are Lies.  It's like someone saying that , "The Three Little Pigs"  has Nothing to do with  -Three little PIGS and a WOLF!

We know better. 

Removed from thread.

5 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

You left out key content of that article to intentionally shine a bad light on Islam and Muslims. What do you call that? 

This was the subject of the article:

"Most Muslims believe Islam abhors violence. So why do some say the Koran sanctions "lightly" beating your wife? An ABC News investigation into religion and domestic violence reveals the fight within Islam to stop the abuse of women and prevent imams from telling victims to stay and obey."

It was about how Islamic leaders have been turning a blind eye to domestic violence. You will find similar stories about religious leaders in Christianity doing the same. The article made it clear that Islam does not condone violence against women which you intentionally left out of your posts. In the heading of the article it clearly states "Most Muslims believe Islam abhors violence." I thought it was a fair and accurate article on the subject. 

It's also important to note that this was one in a series of reports on this subject. They also examine Christianity and domestic violence in another article. 

In an ongoing ABC News investigation, we look at the ways Islam, Christianity and other religions are being forced to confront the darkness in their own midst, the fact that some of their followers at times condone or tolerate domestic violence, and to grapple with how best to combat it.

This week, Islam.

Badjao33 removed from thread.

5 hours ago, Sevenseas said:

LOL!

I don't believe you

the article was posted in two parts and sourced at the end

anything else you going to make up?

the way you have painted a false narrative about my post, illustrates exactly how you do operate

there is no honest conversation with you

I posted a link to what I quoted so obviously I was not trying to hide or slant anything

I posted the information on muslim men being 'allowed' to hit their wives...gently...which is ridiculous

what you have done is misrepresent what I posted by posting the REST of the article which I supposed was there for anyone to read if they wanted but you come along and say I lied

I posted the source and you try to say you googled it

it becomes apparent you are trying to put the facts on the defensive

that is a tactic used by people who are well versed in trying to hide what they are doing

muslim apologetics seems to be your main interest

Sevenseas removed from thread.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,158
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

11 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

I'm not a leftist. Bearing false witness is something I do not tolerate from others, so I certainly wouldn't intentionally do so myself. If there is evidence I have done this on this forum, I want to know so I can correct my error. 

Jesus Christ is the son of God and my Lord and Savior. 

Yeah, well, I didn't say you were a Leftist. I said playing the victim was something they and muslim apologists do in pushing their agenda. So it would seem you're bearing false witness about something I said. Twisting someone's words is bearing false witness . . . and so is making excuses and spinning the facts to make Islam look better than it really is, now that I think about it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,158
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

9 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Bible.ca is anti-Islamic.

My intention is not to defend Islam or to promote it as a legitimate religion, God forbid! It is to help my brothers and sisters in Christ to better understand our Muslim neighbors and to help lead them from all of the deception that can be found online from the anti-Islamic propagandists. The end result I hope is that those who read my posts will put their prejudices and fears aside and start engaging with Muslims in their community. The ultimate goal is of course reaching as many Muslims as possible with the gospel in hopes they will come to the Truth which is only found in Jesus Christ. 

I highly recommend the course found at the link for anyone who wants to have a better understanding about Muslims and what Islam really teaches. Even then, there is still no substitute to talking to actual Muslims about what they believe. 

Bible.ca is probably telling the truth, so of course it would be called "anti-Islamic" by those pushing their agenda.

I'm going to say this because it needs to be said.

You are sounding more like a Muslim masquerading as a believer on a Christian site and running the same old Islamic apologetic I've heard for years. This does not surprise me since your posts began with that apologetic and has continued. My conclusions are based on your posts and your very consistent pushing of the same lies about the origins and history of Islam, therefore the proof is already present. Sorry, but that won't work here. Too many on this site know the truth and are not afraid to say it, so I doubt you'll find many converts to your cause here.

Again: Islam is a treasonous government system wrapped in a religion that is at war with anyone who will not submit to it. You say you want to spread the gospel, but I'm also aware that the Koran basically allows Muslims to lie to "unbelivers" so I'm finding your statement a bit hard to believe. You've said far more about Islam than Christ, so one has to wonder just what your agenda really is.

I have no issue sharing the gospel with muslims in my area. There are quite a few here, in fact. If I really hated them I would say nothing about the gospel and let them go on their merry way to eternal destruction. I don't need a degree in Islamic studies to bring the gospel to muslims. The Lord Jesus seems to have brought them to my neighborhood and that makes for a convenient mission field.