IGNORED

Muslim Child Gang Rapes

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Davida said:

Wouldn't want to be them when they meet the True GOD who Has a Son ,who is the Lord of Lord's and King of Kings - Lord Jesus, the Holy GOD that is faithful & keeps HIS promises & made Israel a great nation. The One who said let the little children come unto me.  

Amen. It's stuff like this that makes me cringe in anger when I hear people say that Christians and Muslims worship the same God.  

Guest shiloh357
19 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

A reading of the Qur'an and the Bible in their descriptions of God demonstrate that "Allah" and the God of the Bible cannot be the same. For one thing: Allah had no son. But God almighty did and His Son died for us.

Yes, exactly.   allah is Satan.   Muslims essentially worship the devil.  Islam is a violent, satanic religion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

This is from an old post of mine. It shows how allah of islam is not the same as our God. I repeat now and then so that those who do not know much about islam can see the difference. 

The muslim religion has a demonic origin. Mohammed was even convinced it was a demon until his wife talked him out of that. 

Lets look at the attributes of the allah of islam versus the God we worship (from an old post of mine). 

Some reasons why the allah of islam isnt the God of the bible.

1) Christians believe that God is spirit.

John 4:24 God is a spirit, and they who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.

Islam says God isnt spirit.

2) Our Lord is transcendent and immanent.

While both Christians and muslims believe in the transcendence of God, muslims believe He does not interact at all with mankind. We believe God is intimately involved in our lives (immanence).

3) We believe God reveals Himself, not just His law.

Islam believes that allah's will is manifested, but not allah himself. Our Lord reveals Himself all throughout the bible.

4) The Trinity.

God is God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Islam proclaims allah has no son.

5) Our Lord loves us while we sinners.

For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son. While we were yet sinners, He reached out to us in love. Yet for muslims, allah loves no sinner.

6) Our Lord does not want anyone to perish. 

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any of us should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Islam says allah desires to punish people. 

7) How God regards the Jews.

The Jews are Gods people. The bible tells us this. Allah of islam hates the Jews. 

? Our Lord is unchanging.

Islam believes in the doctrine of abrogation, where allah can change his mind at whim. Our Lord is unchanging.

9) Forgiveness.

We are forgiven on the basis of the atoning work of Jesus. His sacrifice (and our acceptance of Jesus) means we are forgiven and reconciled with the Lord. In islam, forgiveness by allah is based on the whim of allah. You have no way of knowing if you are forgiven or not. The only reasonably sure thing is death by martyrdom. 

Allah of islam is NOT the God of Abraham, not the Lord we believe in. Islam is not an offshoot of Christianity. It is a perversion of worship of the true Lord.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Ive got nothing to say except i want to puke out blood. 

Guest shiloh357
14 hours ago, Yowm said:

That's pretty sick.

It's one reason why Islam really doesn't belong in the US or any other civilized nation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

These horrific acts are not unique to Muslims.

“Report details sexual abuse by more than 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/14/us/pennsylvania-catholic-church-grand-jury/index.html

Edited by one.opinion
  • This is Worthy 1

Guest shiloh357
46 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

No one said that they are unique to Muslims.   But rape, child molestation are part of and sanctioned by Islamic culture.  Judaism and Christianity do not sanction such behavior.

Rape of European women by Muslim "refugees"  is taking place by the thousands in places like Sweden and Germany and the international Left pretty much ignores it in order to protect the image of Islam from being "smeared."  And those are not terrorists who are engaging in that behavior, either.  

Army Sgt. Charles Mertland was almost court-marshalled for intervening to stop Afghan soldiers from raping a young Afghan boy.  He committed the unpardonable sin of interfering with their culture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, one.opinion said:

“Report details sexual abuse by more than 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/14/us/pennsylvania-catholic-church-grand-jury/index.html

So what does that have to do with the OP?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

probably muslims raping little girls and boys are not a problem for some until it hits home

I'm aware others rape as well, but anything I have read concerning how muslims view rape, indicates it is part of their 'culture'