• Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, HisFirst said:

.....Hi Neighbour,

Is that Really your birth year??

If so, WoW!!:D:emot-highfive:

It's the goat yogurt.

Yes, this morning I sure think 1885 is correct. I was really excited to have my first ASV 1901 Bible "the hard rock of truth"

And yes that is my truck - 1942 Chevy 3100 -

Edited by Neighbor
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

9 hours ago, Neighbor said:

It's the goat yogurt.

Yes, this morning I sure think 1885 is correct. I was really excited to have my first ASV 1901 Bible "the hard rock of truth"

And yes that is my truck - 1942 Chevy 3100 -

Three different centuries! You’ve lived in 19th (1885), 20th (1900’s), and 21st (200-2018)!

i am honored to know you. ??

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Three different centuries! You’ve lived in 19th (1885), 20th (1900’s), and 21st (200-2018)!

i am honored to know you. ??

He is timeless....?

• Loved it! 1

18 minutes ago, Estrella said:

He is timeless....?

I know! To have lived in three different centuries, to have seen everything change so much! ?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Ha, Okay I'll share before someone asks what was the greatest thing I have seen or witnessed.

Yes I remember the original Fenway Park, and it's great wooden bleacher fire, the rebuilding, then the great molasses flood of Boston a terrible sticky and also fatal flood of molasses,  rural electrification coming to New Hampshire, Boston Braves playing at BU's stadium a silly place to home field a major league baseball team. Now I settle for watching my want-a-be major league team the Rays play pachinko ball in the low roofed weird dome we call a stadium. Oh my.

I remember when New Hampshire's slogan met something, and the State wasn't full of lefties out of Massachusetts fleeing their own high taxation but insisting on  free benefits from New Hampshire. I remember clean water fresh pine forest air, as well as  the welcoming aroma of a country home's winter fire place chimney. Best  of material things though was the real flush toilet, the one with the true five gallon flush tank mounted high on the wall with a  I mean business chain and pull handle. Wooosh! After that it has been all down hill,- but at a slower pace.

The one terrific thing? God called me, actually dragged me, to my repentance and to knowledge of Jesus as Lord God and personal savior, an eternal gift and high privilege.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Ha, Okay I'll share before someone asks what was the greatest thing I have seen or witnessed.

Yes I remember the original Fenway Park, and it's great wooden bleacher fire, the rebuilding, then the great molasses flood of Boston a terrible sticky and also fatal flood of molasses,  rural electrification coming to New Hampshire, Boston Braves playing at BU's stadium a silly place to home field a major league baseball team. Now I settle for watching my want-a-be major league team the Rays play pachinko ball in the low roofed weird dome we call a stadium. Oh my.

I remember when New Hampshire's slogan met something, and the State wasn't full of lefties out of Massachusetts fleeing their own high taxation but insisting on  free benefits from New Hampshire. I remember clean water fresh pine forest air, as well as  the welcoming aroma of a country home's winter fire place chimney. Best  of material things though was the real flush toilet, the one with the true five gallon flush tank mounted high on the wall with a  I mean business chain and pull handle. Wooosh! After that it has been all down hill,- but at a slower pace.

The one terrific thing? God called me, actually dragged me, to my repentance and to knowledge of Jesus as Lord God and personal savior, an eternal gift and high privilege.

It is an honor to meet you (digitally). Could you share more of what it was like in good ol’ Days? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

5 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Best  of material things though was the real flush toilet, the one with the true five gallon flush tank mounted high on the wall with a  I mean business chain and pull handle. Wooosh! After that it has been all down hill,- but at a slower pace.

I too have become attached to things like this. :laugh: Indoor plumbing is a boon, and so are hot showers. I would miss both rather badly if civilization ended. Unless I go home to Jesus first, of course!

24 minutes ago, walla299 said:

I too have become attached to things like this. :laugh: Indoor plumbing is a boon, and so are hot showers. I would miss both rather badly if civilization ended. Unless I go home to Jesus first, of course!

I miss the toilets that flushed. The new low flow need three flushes to make one of the old timey toilets.