• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I miss the toilets that flushed. The new low flow need three flushes to make one of the old timey toilets. 

Hahahhahs from neighbour's ancientness to the ancient toilet lol. Sorry sorry i cant help but to laugh at the shift of topic. Since we are having toilet talk, yes i agree! Growing up, we used the high rise toilet flush and it was so much powerful.. whooooshhhhhh brrrghhhhh...the "stylish" flush which we now have, where we press the button to flush, is not as powerful lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

19 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Hahahhahs from neighbour's ancientness to the ancient toilet lol. Sorry sorry i cant help but to laugh at the shift of topic. Since we are having toilet talk, yes i agree! Growing up, we used the high rise toilet flush and it was so much powerful.. whooooshhhhhh brrrghhhhh...the "stylish" flush which we now have, where we press the button to flush, is not as powerful lol.

The irony behind the low flow is that it’s desiegned to conserve water and yet you have to flush more to make it work properly lol So much for conservation. ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

16 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

The irony behind the low flow is that it’s desiegned to conserve water and yet you have to flush more to make it work properly lol So much for conservation. ?

Don't get me started on the low flow shower heads. Most are so bad it take 5 time longer to wash the soap off and wasting more water.  :laugh:

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, walla299 said:

Don't get me started on the low flow shower heads. Most are so bad it take 5 time longer to wash the soap off and wasting more water.  :laugh:

Low flow is the pox of all toilet pots. It must be destroyed! ??? 

lol :D ??

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

* Neighbour I love your old '42 Chevy!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,545
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, HisFirst said:

* Neighbour I love your old '42 Chevy!!

It appeared into my life at a time I had need for some lifting.

• Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,545
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The good old days - hmm, well ya know today is one of tomorrow's good old days if I strive to make it worthy of remembering.

And if not, God seems to always have a nice surprise somewhere in the day waiting for me to remember tomorrow. Prayers and praise make for some pretty good events and times to recall later.

I remember the farmer's daughter- well actually the milkman's daughter. She wore argyle sweaters and pleated skirts. I fell for her in a most innocent way of very early teen years. I remember the milk dairy she lived next to from where her father drove  each day to deliver our milk to our doorway  in the city flat we lived in. The dairy with it's  fleet of delivery trucks and the six window take out ice cream cone walk up store.

Lots of good flavors and all of them melted in your hand before one could walk the distance of the parking lot. So they had to be nearly wolfed down or be a soupy mess and a soggy cone. Those hot city summer days, no air conditioning, never heard of conditioning air, except there was this one 1956 Cadillac that had these clear plastic tubes in the rear window shelf and a big unit in the trunk that kinda blew cool air. The land lord owned it. Had a continental kit too. he invited us on a maiden cruise in it. I got sick in the back seat, heaved all over the brand new interior of his baby blue and white symbol of affluence in the ghetto .  Good times-

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

The good old days - hmm, well ya know today is one of tomorrow's good old days if I strive to make it worthy of remembering.

And if not, God seems to always have a nice surprise somewhere in the day waiting for me to remember tomorrow. Prayers and praise make for some pretty good events and times to recall later.

I remember the farmer's daughter- well actually the milkman's daughter. She wore argyle sweaters and pleated skirts. I fell for her in a most innocent way of very early teen years. I remember the milk dairy she lived next to from where her father drove  each day to deliver our milk to our doorway  in the city flat we lived in. The dairy with it's  fleet of delivery trucks and the six window take out ice cream cone walk up store.

Lots of good flavors and all of them melted in your hand before one could walk the distance of the parking lot. So they had to be nearly wolfed down or be a soupy mess and a soggy cone. Those hot city summer days, no air conditioning, never heard of conditioning air, except there was this one 1956 Cadillac that had these clear plastic tubes in the rear window shelf and a big unit in the trunk that kinda blew cool air. The land lord owned it. Had a continental kit too. he invited us on a maiden cruise in it. I got sick in the back seat, heaved all over the brand new interior of his baby blue and white symbol of affluence in the ghetto .  Good times-

Thankfully ice cream is coming full circle and it does melt before you get to the parking lot again. Thanks to the organic resurgence, many foods are being restored to their glory days. :) 

• Haha 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

9 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Thankfully ice cream is coming full circle and it does melt before you get to the parking lot again. Thanks to the organic resurgence, many foods are being restored to their glory days. :) 

Yeah, but the organic stuff just doesn't taste the same without all the chemicals . . . ?

3 minutes ago, walla299 said:

Yeah, but the organic stuff just doesn't taste the same without all the chemicals . . . ?

True.. although Pop Tarys and etc keep those yellow number 5 dyes and red number two dye in us. :D