Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

What’s your thoughts on Revelation 8: 6-7? I’m continuing a careful study of Revelation, and for some reason I’ve always surmised versus six and seven were global in nature, now I’m not so sure. I’m trying to take this in context to whom this is directed to and where. Is it directed to Israel and the Jews, or all the world? I think this can be compared to the 7th Egyptian Plague of Ex 9: 22-26, that Israel was protected from. But now it is directed at them? Do you interpret these verses on a global scale, or localized to Israel and the Mediterranean Sea and area? I’ve never noticed before that the geographical location is not given.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

To me it is global....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

What’s your thoughts on Revelation 8: 6-7? I’m continuing a careful study of Revelation, and for some reason I’ve always surmised versus six and seven were global in nature, now I’m not so sure. I’m trying to take this in context to whom this is directed to and where. Is it directed to Israel and the Jews, or all the world? I think this can be compared to the 7th Egyptian Plague of Ex 9: 22-26, that Israel was protected from. But now it is directed at them? Do you interpret these verses on a global scale, or localized to Israel and the Mediterranean Sea and area? I’ve never noticed before that the geographical location is not given.

Babylon is the Whole World, I know its not mentioned here, but when you get to Rev. 18 and see the COMMERCE DESTROYED we need to keep this in mind. All of the Plagues are meant for the whole of mankind. Thus in Rev. 18 God tells Israel to "Come out of her my people, lest you partake in her Plagues" and we also see in Rev. 7 that the 144,000 (ALL ISRAEL) are protected (SEALED) from the coming Trumpet Judgments. This is nothing more than all Jews that turn to Christ (about 2 Million or 1/3 of 6 Million) the 144,000 is a Metaphor, 12 being Fullness thus 12 x 12 x 12 = ALL ISRAEL, not every Jew, but Israel as a nation/seed are saved, just like God promised Abraham, he would have a perpetual see forever.  

So the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Plagues are all meant for the WHOLE WORLD, not Israel per se. 

Revelation 8:7 (KJV) The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Revelation 8:8 (KJV) And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

There's no doubt the tribulation is global in scale, but the main focus is on Israel and repentance of the Gentiles.  OK, let's apply the above two verses globally and not just to the Mediterranean Sea area. That makes sense based on the percentage of the global population that will be killed. Let's further assume these one thirds of destruction are globally centrally located, like say North through South America, and not spotty like 1/3 of Russia, Poland, Mexico, et al. One third of all trees and ALL grass was burnt up. This is something very hot and wide spread, almost indicates to me a section of the globe exposed to space? I don't see nuclear weapons, thunderstorms / lightning causing this on such a massive scale, so what could? More times than not, the Lord uses nature and the laws of physics to accomplish his judgments. All the land mass of the North and South American continent make up roughly 27% of the earth's landmass. 

Living in the end-times, at present being the worlds superpower, why isn't America identified in the Gog / Magog invasion or in Revelation? 

An event occurred not to many years ago that was covered up and down played by NASA. It sparked a mass movement of the rich, elite and powerful to build their personal underground bunkers and purchase a property overseas, New Zealand being very popular. This event was a monster Coronal Mass Ejection (CME), and if the earth was only two weeks further back in its orbit of the sun, it would have devastated the planet. It's difficult for the layman to understand much less explain what would happen if a severe CME hit our atmosphere. But in addition to extreme heat hitting the ground, very large hail forms in the outer atmosphere from the water vapor and coldness of space. 

So, if 1/3 of all the trees and ALL the grass is burned up, it doesn't bode very well for any population present in that location. You get the possibility I'm thinking about and a potential reason America is of no consequence? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

25 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Let's further assume these one thirds of destruction are globally centrally located, like say North through South America, and not spotty like 1/3 of Russia, Poland, Mexico, et al. One third of all trees and ALL grass was burnt up. This is something very hot and wide spread, almost indicates to me a section of the globe exposed to space?

Keep in mind that it does not rain for the 1260 days when the two witnesses are prophesying.  I see the first trumpet as the effects of that drought starting to be realized.

7 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Keep in mind that it does not rain for the 1260 days when the two witnesses are prophesying.  I see the first trumpet as the effects of that drought starting to be realized.

Yep, that's another consideration, the globe a big tinderbox. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 8/17/2018 at 11:31 AM, Dennis1209 said:

(code) 7129 (code) 6105195 (Philadelphia USA, maybe, Master Building NYC, maybe)

electricitybook.com/coral-castle/

Turin Shroud Burning 1997 to 9/11/2001 = 1600 Days/Furlongs

9/11/2001 + 7000 Days = 59th quadrennial U.S. presidential election

Seven Trumpets for 7000 Days to 2020 A.D. from Edward Leedskalnin, Rev. 11:13

(27 MABUS is just a (code) Theme, from 1993 Twin Towers to 2020, that begins the sequence is only one valid answer) (BACK TO TOPIC)

(I think you are, really, asking, about, the, Lost 10 Tribes Equation)

JOSHUA 12:7 And these [are] the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel [for] a possession according to their divisions;

JOSHUA 12:8 In the mountains, and in the valleys, and in the plains, and in the springs, and in the wilderness, and in the south country; the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites:

ALL THE "ITES" ARE KILLED OFF BEFORE THE NEW TESTAMENT............

31 (Joshua's Generations of the "ITES") = 2013 COMET ISON + Seven Years for Seven Trumpets = 2020 A.D.

Summary of the Trumps/"Lost Tribes" (dead work dead flesh)

(Theory)

1. Numbers 33 = Declaration from God over the "ITES" is made

2. Joshua 12 = Judgment from Isreal over the "ITES" is finished

Each Location from the EXODUS, should correspond to the declaration in JOSHUA about the elimination of the ITES (Genetic Lines, Obstacle to Sign of Divorce in that Day)

(Theory) (Ten Lost Tribes killed, taken from david by jeroboam before Jerusalem was given to the jews...................translated to the events in revelation)

(I don't have the cooperation of the space agencies, the services, military or police, not even the media or the people ... ... ... ... but I will, and until things become clear, you'll just have to see what is necessary, BACK TO TOPIC)

1. For the "10 Lost Tribes" from Exodus to Joshua, God follows the Evolutionary Chain that developed centrally in Africa and the Middle East, before, God killed all life into ashes, and formed man from those ashes, that was the magnitude of the sin before me, I mean before Moses at that time.

2. For the "10 Lost Tribes" from the SEVENTH SEAL, to the FIRST TRUMPET ... ... ... ... God is using the white races of asia/cascausian, as apart of his discernment, and this will be reflected in the sign of divorce's expansion against the geographic areas and population centers, according to God's Will in affording that.

God allowed the generation of that day from Exodus to Joshua, Events................to "clear" for the Sign of Divorce that would be presented, in various places, leading to the Jordon River, a great multitude of people having died.  And, King David/God finished this practice and this afforded the Jewish people, Jerusalem.

God for this reasons employ another recount of the Genealogy in Genesis in the books of 1 Chronicles.  God took account of the "ITES" and completed the statement, that could only be completed after the events of Revelation.  That is to say the "ITES" ARE KILLED, THEN THE "ETHNICS" ARE KILLED.

(Right now ... ... ... ... Eventually I will have what is necessary to voice this scientifically, as a cascading argument between resonance of human bodies and "Joseph the Blessings" (the defense mechanism), that saves a portion of this generation, if not more, for the New Earths for the New Universe (Earth's is Plural) (Right now ... ... ... ... only euthanasia is effective and for that reason you cannot be ignorant as to what is necessary, as you will all be impacted, so it sounds easy to defeat me now, but this argument is only isolated now)

(I said "Right Now", but you are not intent on acknowledging my authority so that has to be that)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 8/21/2018 at 3:50 PM, Gibbus said:

(code) 7129 (code) 6105195 (Philadelphia USA, maybe, Master Building NYC, maybe)

electricitybook.com/coral-castle/

Turin Shroud Burning 1997 to 9/11/2001 = 1600 Days/Furlongs

9/11/2001 + 7000 Days = 59th quadrennial U.S. presidential election

Seven Trumpets for 7000 Days to 2020 A.D. from Edward Leedskalnin, Rev. 11:13

(27 MABUS is just a (code) Theme, from 1993 Twin Towers to 2020, that begins the sequence is only one valid answer) (BACK TO TOPIC)

(I think you are, really, asking, about, the, Lost 10 Tribes Equation)

JOSHUA 12:7 And these [are] the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel [for] a possession according to their divisions;

JOSHUA 12:8 In the mountains, and in the valleys, and in the plains, and in the springs, and in the wilderness, and in the south country; the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites:

ALL THE "ITES" ARE KILLED OFF BEFORE THE NEW TESTAMENT............

31 (Joshua's Generations of the "ITES") = 2013 COMET ISON + Seven Years for Seven Trumpets = 2020 A.D.

Summary of the Trumps/"Lost Tribes" (dead work dead flesh)

(Theory)

1. Numbers 33 = Declaration from God over the "ITES" is made

2. Joshua 12 = Judgment from Isreal over the "ITES" is finished

Each Location from the EXODUS, should correspond to the declaration in JOSHUA about the elimination of the ITES (Genetic Lines, Obstacle to Sign of Divorce in that Day)

(Theory) (Ten Lost Tribes killed, taken from david by jeroboam before Jerusalem was given to the jews...................translated to the events in revelation)

(I don't have the cooperation of the space agencies, the services, military or police, not even the media or the people ... ... ... ... but I will, and until things become clear, you'll just have to see what is necessary, BACK TO TOPIC)

1. For the "10 Lost Tribes" from Exodus to Joshua, God follows the Evolutionary Chain that developed centrally in Africa and the Middle East, before, God killed all life into ashes, and formed man from those ashes, that was the magnitude of the sin before me, I mean before Moses at that time.

2. For the "10 Lost Tribes" from the SEVENTH SEAL, to the FIRST TRUMPET ... ... ... ... God is using the white races of asia/cascausian, as apart of his discernment, and this will be reflected in the sign of divorce's expansion against the geographic areas and population centers, according to God's Will in affording that.

God allowed the generation of that day from Exodus to Joshua, Events................to "clear" for the Sign of Divorce that would be presented, in various places, leading to the Jordon River, a great multitude of people having died.  And, King David/God finished this practice and this afforded the Jewish people, Jerusalem.

God for this reasons employ another recount of the Genealogy in Genesis in the books of 1 Chronicles.  God took account of the "ITES" and completed the statement, that could only be completed after the events of Revelation.  That is to say the "ITES" ARE KILLED, THEN THE "ETHNICS" ARE KILLED.

(Right now ... ... ... ... Eventually I will have what is necessary to voice this scientifically, as a cascading argument between resonance of human bodies and "Joseph the Blessings" (the defense mechanism), that saves a portion of this generation, if not more, for the New Earths for the New Universe (Earth's is Plural) (Right now ... ... ... ... only euthanasia is effective and for that reason you cannot be ignorant as to what is necessary, as you will all be impacted, so it sounds easy to defeat me now, but this argument is only isolated now)

(I said "Right Now", but you are not intent on acknowledging my authority so that has to be that)

Gibbus.....

What the *&%$#&*???????

Are you for real?.....I mean, really!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 8/17/2018 at 6:31 PM, Dennis1209 said:

In the Revelation it is usually said about the spiritual world, and not about the material world. Just like in the first chapters of Genesis.

And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

"Hail" is said words that hurt a person. "Fire" - then these words also burn, denounce a person.  "Mingled with blood" - said from the heart. "Cast upon the earth" - these accusatory words were addressed to the carnal Christians who are in denominations.  "Trees" are long spiritual processes in a person or a human environment, these processes can bear fruit. For example: the tree of knowledge - the fig tree (the fruit of righteousness), the tree of love - the apple tree, the tree of condemnation - the thorn, the tree of wisdom - the walnut, etc.  That is,  such fruiting processes in carnal Christianity will burn out, and all religious affairs (grass) are burnt.  Religious rites are straw (grass), on which the grain of faith grows.

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. (Matthew 3:10)

Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. (Matthew 3:12)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 8/17/2018 at 11:31 AM, Dennis1209 said:

(Simpler Terms)

1. God specifically targeted a specific Race or Races of People in Egypt. (Old Testament)

2. God introduces an Argument thats also impacted Christians and Jews with the Apostle Paul's Third Light Source.

(Simpler Terms)

1. God in the Old Testament Allowed "Isreal" to act as the MECHANISM OF DIVORCE, Exodus Journeys verify the Joshua Account of "ITES" Euthanasia.

2. God in the New Testament introduces the MECHANISM OF DIVORCE, "Isreal" does not serve as the Mechanism of Divorce.

(God identifies the Genetic Lines by their removal from the book of life/revelation, that are an obstacle to the process, they are also impacted heavily, and they are apart of God's Discernment, YOU ARE NOT THE MECHANISM OF DIVORCE, but its apart of your discernment, that is the big change, God has only alluded to the relationship that is to be revealed, "THIRD LIGHT SOURCE")

(The Bible is "Heaven and Earth", what happens in Heaven, is Mirrored in the Earth)

Rev. 8:5 =  In "Heaven" is called the "Censer"

Rev. 18:21 = In "Earth" is called the "Millstone"

What is Thrown into the Earth, What is Cast down into the Living Waters?

God has one traditional mechanism for the "True Unified Field", that corresponds with the "Sign of Divorce in the Skies/Rainbow", that is the Earth's Moon when it is activated.  When this is activated the "THIRD LIGHT SOURCE" will impact the earth, and its effects will be seen in the Living Waters of Space.

The "Trumpets" are the Activation, but the judgement is the VIALS ... ... ... ... God uses the word "Censer" because that is in HEAVEN, but when this is revealed, when the Trumpets are finished it is called the VIALS.  (heaven and earth difference).

(You have to play with this argument, because there is a few years involved, but once the "dead work/flesh" is out of your countries and you have a handle on how God is revealing this relationship, you can finish the rest off ... ... ... ... 1290 and 1335 as a parable.  29 degree longitude is Isreal/Jerusalem (golden gate prophecy of euthanasia) ............... 33rd Parallel is where all those genetic lines are below predominately, as a result of sin, the expansion and presentation of god's discernment will not be a complete mystery, it will follow certain strings of information, certain truths)

(for that reason, you were advised to perform autopsy, on the bodies ... right lobe of the brain should be rotted through, and trace damage in the cells and nervous system, everything will become clear soon)

Edited by Gibbus