• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Job 10:20-22 King James Version (KJV)
20 Are not my days few? cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little,

21 Before I go whence I shall not return, even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death;

22 A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.

In job 10:22 job says that the grave has no light or order to it.Why would you care about light in a grave?And why would you call the grave land?And why would you care if your grave has order to it?

I am confused.:(

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, zorgblar said:

Job 10:20-22 King James Version (KJV)
20 Are not my days few? cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little,

21 Before I go whence I shall not return, even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death;

22 A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.

In job 10:22 job says that the grave has no light or order to it.Why would you care about light in a grave?And why would you call the grave land?And why would you care if your grave has order to it?

I am confused.:(

He didn't say anything about order, unless you're seeing something implied that I'm not seeing. He's simply telling his friends to leave him alone so he can die and go to a dark place. Darker than the darkest dark times infinity.