• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Rev 16:12-16
(12)  And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
(13)  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(14)  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
(15)  Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
(16)  And he (the angel)(or they the spirits of devils)  gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Not frogs as such, but unclean spirits like frogs, is what John sees at this point in the vision.

The vision has already featured the dragon, the beast from the sea and the false prophet, and here they are again, each of the three with an unclean frog-like spirit of a devil hopping out of their mouth.

When this prophecy comes to pass it will involve vocal manifestations from all three aforementioned entities in collusion. What symbolism there might be in the frog-like nature of the three unclean spirits would need to be consistent with the results of their going forth. With their miracle working abilities in play, they go forth to the kings of the earth and of the whole world and gather them to the battle of Armageddon.

There's a blessing for those watching for the events in focus here. There will be a suddeness to the coming of the Lord so woe betide those not wearing robes of righteousness.

Note: The dragon is a metaphor descriptive of Satan, the beast is a metaphor descriptive of the brutal tyrannical nature of unrighteous humanity, and the false prophet is variously termed the man of sin/son of perdition/that Wicked, and by implication, the Antichrist. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/18/2018 at 3:54 AM, Michael37 said:

Rev 16:12-16
(12)  And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
(13)  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(14)  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
(15)  Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
(16)  And he (the angel)(or they the spirits of devils)  gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Not frogs as such, but unclean spirits like frogs, is what John sees at this point in the vision.

The vision has already featured the dragon, the beast from the sea and the false prophet, and here they are again, each of the three with an unclean frog-like spirit of a devil hopping out of their mouth.

When this prophecy comes to pass it will involve vocal manifestations from all three aforementioned entities in collusion. What symbolism there might be in the frog-like nature of the three unclean spirits would need to be consistent with the results of their going forth. With their miracle working abilities in play, they go forth to the kings of the earth and of the whole world and gather them to the battle of Armageddon.

There's a blessing for those watching for the events in focus here. There will be a suddeness to the coming of the Lord so woe betide those not wearing robes of righteousness.

Note: The dragon is a metaphor descriptive of Satan, the beast is a metaphor descriptive of the brutal tyrannical nature of unrighteous humanity, and the false prophet is variously termed the man of sin/son of perdition/that Wicked, and by implication, the Antichrist. 

Except: the Beast is a man (the man of sin turned Beast) and the False prophet is also a man.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Except: the Beast is a man (the man of sin turned Beast) and the False prophet is also a man.

if the beast is out of the bottomless pitt, he/she/it is a fallen angel

3 hours ago, other one said:

if the beast is out of the bottomless pitt, he/she/it is a fallen angel

Men don't get out of the bottomless pit - ever. There is not verse in the bible that would hint of this. It is a demonic spirit that comes from teh bottomless pit - probably the same one called the destroyer. Without much doubt, this spirit will possess a human being - the man of sin - and then that man will become the Beast.  

18 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Men don't get out of the bottomless pit - ever. There is not verse in the bible that would hint of this. It is a demonic spirit that comes from teh bottomless pit - probably the same one called the destroyer. Without much doubt, this spirit will possess a human being - the man of sin - and then that man will become the Beast.  

Fallen angels are not men

4 hours ago, other one said:

Fallen angels are not men

Agreed. Have you ever heard of demonic possession? How about Satan possession? 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Except that the metaphorical whore of Babylon sits upon the metaphorical heads of the metaphorical beast from the metaphorical sea.

Rev 17:3-6
(3)  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
(4)  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
(5)  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
(6)  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:9-11
(9)  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
(10)  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
(11)  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Agreed. Have you ever heard of demonic possession? How about Satan possession? 

deep study and worked around it and with people possessed in the past.....   had two demons living with us and interfacing with them for many years but the Holy Spirit would not let them inside any of my family.  They finally made me an offer one night that was a bit hard to turn down and the Lord kicked them out of my life.....   So yes I have heard of them...     Did you know that they are creating bodies for the demons (dead Nephilim) with no human souls to have to bother with by combining human and animal DNA and basically making creatures that are neither human or animal but look like normal people.....   There is a lot going on in that field today.....    and why I really don't get that involved in trying to figure out who/what the beast is....   I don't think we even know all the possibilities yet.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 8/18/2018 at 2:54 AM, Michael37 said:

In Rev 13, three beasts are mentioned; The first resembling a leopard, bear and lion.  This goes back to Daniel 7, The lion (Babylon), The bear (Medo-Persia)
The leopard (Greece).  This is the final world empire which exhibits all these attributes.  Now one of the leaders of this empire had a fatal wound, he came to life and the whole world followed him (Antichrist); the third beast being the False Prophet.  All three are mentioned in Rev 16:12-16.  Later this beast and False Prophet are the first to be cast into the Lake of Fire (Rev 19:20).  Which is intended for fallen angels and the souls of the unjust.

In Christ

Montana Marv

14 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Except that the metaphorical whore of Babylon sits upon the metaphorical heads of the metaphorical beast from the metaphorical sea.

Rev 17:3-6
(3)  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
(4)  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
(5)  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
(6)  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:9-11
(9)  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
(10)  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
(11)  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Metaphors MEAN something: in the case of the woman, she represents the city of Jerusalem during the time that the Beast and False prophet (two men) are deceiving the ENTIRE WORLD from that city.