• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, RevelationWriter said:

- The first 3.5 Prophesying of God's Prophets is not of the whole world. They Prophesy, Die and are Resurrected in Jerusalem.

- The second 3.5 yr of Satan's beast it is of 'The Earth'.

- So the 7 years is not the timing of the whole 'prophecy' of The Revelation Of Jesus Christ.

- The 7 years does not start till Rev.11:3 

- Rev.9:12 - [One Woe Is Past], Two More Woes Are Coming...

- Rev.11:14 - Second Woe Is Past: So the 1st 3.5 yrs is at the end of The 2nd. Woe when God's 2 Prophets prophesy 3.5 yrs

- Rev.12:12 - The 3d Woe which Is of The 2nd 3.5 yrs. "he was given a mouth speaking great things & blasphemies & power was given him to work 42 months 3.5 yrs.

* God's two Prophets prophesy first 3.5 at the end of the Second Woe.

* Satan's beast speaks great things & blasphemies in the beginning of The Third Woe, The Second 3.5 yrs. 

- I will not be here to know it as I'm one of The Great Multitude who come out of The Great Tribulation without dying to marry The Lamb before God's Throne. - Rev.7:9 

There is only one place in the entire bible that clears identifies when the 7 year 70th week begins.    That is Daniel 9:27.    The confirming of the covenant for 7 years (1 week of years).    The confirming of the covenant with many is not in Revelation.

What is in Revelation the person who confirms it, is given a crown -- made the King of israel (illegitimate) -- the Antichrist, the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, Revelation Man said:

This is how we start down roads of deception, NO CRACKING on you because I once believed likewise. Bu Pergamum in Turkey has nothing to do with Satan nor the Beast as per where they are from. Rome had a Provincial Capital in Pergamum. They thus built a Temple to Zeus there. Jesus said I know where you live, even whee the THRONE OF Satan is. Well, Zeus eventually became Jupiter, before that it was a Babylonian god the Greeks calls Belios, they got it from the Babylonian god Bel, and the Babylonians got it from GUESS WHO !! That's right, the Canaanites god BA'AL, who is Satan himself. 

The Germans in the late 1800's did a dig/Tel in Pergamum, and they transferred the actual Throne of Satan t Berlin where t resides unto this day. Hitler had a replica made and gave many of his CRAZED SPEECHES from it in Nuremberg Germany, as a matter of fact the film of the Allies blowing up the NAZI Symbol, was at the Nuremberg Throne of Satan Replica. 

There are a lot of videos about this on Youtube, go there and do Throne of Satan CNN and/or you can watch a 5 part series by Jonathan Cahn on the Throne of Satan, and you can even see the Real Throne of Satan. But it has absolutely nothing to do with where Satan or the Anti-Christ is from, he once had a THRONE BUILT UNTO HIM THERE, now its in Germany. 

So its kinda like an ole wives tale brother. 

Yes, Jesus opens the FIRST SEAL. Of course it is. 

There is the Church Age.................then the 70th Week. Not two Seven Year Periods per se. 

The 1st Seal is the Anti-Christ Conquering to become the Beast.

The Vile Person was Antiochus Epiphanes, hes dead and gone brother.

- I've no faith in such story telling of men's glory. Which is of deception.

And Jonathan Cahan is confused within his similarities for analogies. 

* God's Prophet Isaiah prophesied that Satan has a Throne. - Is.14:13

* Jesus said, Satan has a Throne in Pergamos (Turkey). - Rev.2:13

* And that Satan the dragon would give his Throne to the beast. - Rev.13:2  

- And, how many Crowns will The Beast have?

43 minutes ago, douggg said:

There is only one place in the entire bible that clears identifies when the 7 year 70th week begins.    That is Daniel 9:27.    The confirming of the covenant for 7 years (1 week of years).    The confirming of the covenant with many is not in Revelation.

What is in Revelation the person who confirms it, is given a crown -- made the King of israel (illegitimate) -- the Antichrist, the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6.

- How many Crowns will The Beast have?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/18/2018 at 7:02 AM, RevelationWriter said:

- Being a follower of Jesus The Christ most my life

I think I heard every possible 'end time prophecy' scenario for God's people.

- But now I'm thinking we could be in the time of The 4th Seal.

Which by the way we have nothing to fear from as

it's of 'the fourth part of the earth'. -  Rev.6:7,8 Greek.

And Hades following Death isn't for God's people.

I believe 'the fourth part of the earth' to be over in the middle east'.

When the Jewish Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem... THEN be concerned.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- How many Crowns will The Beast have?

The person who becomes the beast will have one crown when he is in the role of being the beast 8th King of the Roman Empire.

In order to understand the prophecies, it necessary to realize the person is on two tracks, for a lack of a better word.    One track is that he becomes the King of Israel, for a short time, instead of the rightful King of Israel - Jesus.     The person is in that role -the Antichrist - for approximately 3 years 3 months, most of the first half of the seven years.    Before he betrays the Jewish people and the covenant they made at Mt. Sinai that God would be their God - when he goes into the temple and claims to have achieved God-hood.   It is then the Jews then have a change of heart and turn to Jesus. 

In Daniel 8:25 it says of the person that he "magnifies himself in his heart".    And says the same thing about the person (code named the prince of tyre) in Ezekiel 28:1, that he sets his heart as being God.    Which God has him killed for claiming to be God in Ezekiel 28:1-10.

Anyway, his time in the Antichrist role ends in 2Thessalonians2:4 as the Jews are going to reject him from continuing as their King of Israel.       Most of Revelation, though, is about the person while he is in the beast role - King of the Roman Empire. - which obviously different from being the King of Israel (illegitimate).    In Revelation, the person appears in the Antichrist role is only as being the rider on the white horse.

Otherwise, in Revelation, it mostly about his being King of the Roman Empire.

In order, here is the progression of the person.

1.  He becomes the leader of the EU, functionally, the 7th king of the Roman Empire - the little horn.  He is called the 7th king because he is related to Julio-Claudian clan of Kings.      The previous Julio-Claudian kings were Julius Caesar, Augustus Caesar, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, Nero.

2. Then following Gog/Magog, he is the prince who shall come, into the middle east, with his EU army to secure the peace in the region.

3. The Jews perceive him to be the messiah, as he is also Jew, and the false prophet anoints him the King of Israel (illegitimate) - the Antichrist role.

4. 3 years 3 months later, thereabout, because it can't be determined exactly, he commits the transgression of desolation act of 2thessalonians2:4.    That ends his times as the Antichrist - King of Israel (illegitimate) role.

5.  God has him killed.   And in disdain for the person, brings him back to life.   It is then the person becomes the beast.

6.  In Revelation 17:17, the ten leaders of the EU turn their kingdom over to him.   He becomes the 8th King of the Roman Empire.    That's the crown he will have as the beast that you asked about.

7.  He rules as the beast the second half of the 7 years, and a few months at the end of the first half.      Until Jesus returns and destroys him and his kingdom.    There will be no EU, union of European countries, going into the millennium.    There will likely be European countries, but they will not be a union.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- I've no faith in such story telling of men's glory. Which is of deception.

And Jonathan Cahan is confused within his similarities for analogies. 

That is a COP OUT..........Its HISTORY !!!!!! Stop playing like you can't understand history brother, people like that never learn anything from God if they are intrinsic in their ideas. You can't dodge the facts and close your eyes to facts and expect me to take you serious. I stated Cahn has a 5 part series on this also, not that I read his books or follow him. I do my own grunt work, I am a preacher. The CBN channel also did a piece on it, the THRONE OF SATAN can be seen in Berlin NOW on VIDEO !! The only problem is it throws a kink in your theory and you seem to value that old understanding more than the facts here, that's troubling. 

* Jesus said, Satan has a Throne in Pergamos (Turkey). - Rev.2:13

Jesus was speaking about a THRONE that was there 2000 years ago, can you not understand the facts brother? Its was the Temple of Zeus. 

* And that Satan the dragon would give his Throne to the beast. - Rev.13:2  

Again, this has ZERO to do with Turkey, the Throne is now in Germany..........STUDY MAN !! 

727182592_maxresdefault(8).jpg.e833b3d9591dbb9eae1b31a397af00e5.jpg

pergamon-altar-of-zeus.jpg.942c570d2c67ef7b779f1795ec39e959.jpg

satans-throne-6-638.jpg.3d6e7c1f88f52b28a2c4402233a6dc07.jpg

zeppelintribune.jpg.079fa9e5bde987983c8f054a732aadce.jpg

Above: Replica in Nuremberg Germany Hitler gave "CRAZED SPEECHES" from.

Its not in Turkey, its in Germany, and it was a Letter unto the Church of Pergamum, warning them about the Temple of Zeus in Pergamum. 

The Anti-Christ is born in Greece { Dan. 8 } he comes to power in Europe { Dan. 7/the Fourth Beast } and he will be an Assyrian { Isaiah 10 } which means hes a Turk born in Greece via Turkish parents or grandparents. 

- And, how many Crowns will The Beast have?

The Dragon (Satan) of Rev. 12 has 7 CROWNS on the Head because he is over every Kingdom on earth, just like he told Jesus in Luke 4.

The Little Horn BEAST of Rev. 13 has 10 CROWNS because he is over the 10 Earthly Kings who freely give their power unto him.

The Rev. 17 Scarlet Colored Beast (Apollyon) has ZERO CROWNS because he is under Satan and not being a Human can have no "PHYSICAL KINGDOM" on the Earth like the Beast/Little Horn can, thus he has NO CROWNS. He will arise from the Abyss. 

Forget the Pergamum angle, its a FALSE FLAG !!

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

When the Jewish Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem... THEN be concerned.

- That's another Prediction not Prophecy.

10 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

That is a COP OUT..........Its HISTORY !!!!!! Stop playing like you can't understand history brother, people like that never learn anything from God if they are intrinsic in their ideas. You can't dodge the facts and close your eyes to facts and expect me to take you serious. I stated Cahn has a 5 part series on this also, not that I read his books or follow him. I do my own grunt work, I am a preacher. The CBN channel also did a piece on it, the THRONE OF SATAN can be seen in Berlin NOW on VIDEO !! The only problem is it throws a kink in your theory and you seem to value that old understanding more than the facts here, that's troubling. 

Jesus was speaking about a THRONE that was there 2000 years ago, can you not understand the facts brother? Its was the Temple of Zeus. 

Again, this has ZERO to do with Turkey, the Throne is now in Germany..........STUDY MAN !! 

727182592_maxresdefault(8).jpg.e833b3d9591dbb9eae1b31a397af00e5.jpg

pergamon-altar-of-zeus.jpg.942c570d2c67ef7b779f1795ec39e959.jpg

satans-throne-6-638.jpg.3d6e7c1f88f52b28a2c4402233a6dc07.jpg

zeppelintribune.jpg.079fa9e5bde987983c8f054a732aadce.jpg

Its not in Turkey, its in Germany, and it was a Letter unto the Church of Pergamim, warning them about the Temple of Zeus in Pergamum. 

The Anti-Christ is born in Greece { Dan. 8 } he comes to power in Europe { Dan. 7/the Fourth Beast } and he will be an Assyrian { Isaiah 10 } which means hes a Turk born in Greece via Turkish parents or grandparents. 

The Dragon (Rev. 12) (Satan) has 7 CROWNS on the Head because he is over every Kingdom on earth, just like he told Jesus in Luke 4.

The Little Horn BEAST of Rev. 13 has 10 CROWNS because he is over the 10 Earthly Kings who freely give their power unto him.

The Rev. 13 Scarlet Colored Beast (Apollyon) has ZERO CROWNS because he is under Satan and not being a Human can have no "PHYSICAL KINGDOM" on the Earth like the Beast/Little Horn can, thus he has NO CROWNS. He will arise from the Abyss. 

Forget the Pergamum angle, its a FALSE FLAG !!

- You say Temple.  Jesus said 'Throne'.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 minute ago, RevelationWriter said:

- You say Temple.  Jesus said 'Throne'.

The THRONE that was in the TEMPLE is now in GERMANY !! Good grief man. The Anti-Christ IS NOT a Muslim, that destroys your argument, I understand. But the facts are MORE IMPORTANT Brother.

* There is (1.) The RED Dragon Serpent of old (beast) Satan has 7 Heads, 10 Horns, 7 Diadems=(7 soft Crowns). - Rev.12:3,4

- There is (2.) The Beast of many animals which comes up out The Sea (NOT RED) has 7 Heads, 10 Horns 10 Diadems=(10 soft Crowns)

* The Woman sits on The Scarlet (RED) Colored Beast (1.) This beast will come up out of the Abyss & go into perdition.  - Rev.17:3

* 'The Beast' (1.) 'The King'. 'Scarlet Beast' (red)  that comes up out of The Abyss - Rev.9:2 - Rev.11:7 - Rev.17:8

* An Angel comes down from heaven with The Keys to The Abyss to lay hold of The Dragon Serpent, Devil, Satan casting him into The Abyss. - Rev.22:1-3

- But the multi-animal Beast (2.) Not Red-Scarlet and which comes up out of The Sea. - Rev.13:1  Will be cast into The Lake Of Fire with the false Prophet. - Rev.21:19-21

- 7 Heads are 7 Mountains

- 10 Horns are 10 Kings

- 7 & 10 Diadems are 7 (soft) Crowns & 10 (soft) Crowns. The Soft Crowns named Diadems are of kings not ruling yet or was ruling of history or future to rule.

* The Red-Scarlet Dragon (beast) Satan has 7 Heads-Mountains, 10 Horn-Kings, but (7 Crowns) - Rev.12:3

* The Scarlet Beast The Woman Rides has 10 Kings too but is of (The 7 Kings) of which he was but will be The 8th - Rev.17:10

- The multi-animal beast out of The Sea has 7 Heads-Mountains also, and 10 Horn-Kings also, but 10 Crowns. Rev.13:1 

* So The Beast The Woman Rides... Is Not the one which Rises Out Of The Sea which Satan gives his Power, his Throne and great authority to.

And they worship The Dragon because he gave Authority to the Beast, that rises out of the sea. - Rev.13:1, 2,4 -  But, he will not be The 8th King.

Edited by RevelationWriter