• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The THRONE that was in the TEMPLE is now in GERMANY !! Good grief man. The Anti-Christ IS NOT a Muslim, that destroys your argument, I understand. But the facts are MORE IMPORTANT Brother.

- The City Of Jerusalem is mentioned over 850 time in The Bible.  Most of which are of her Prophetic past, present & future.

- The City Of Rome is mentioned only 9 times in The Bible.  Of Which None Are Prophetic.

Jesus not only told The Assemblies that Satan's Throne is in Pergmos-Turkey. - Rev.2:13 - Rev.13:2

But twice He also spoke to The Assemblies about "THE Synagogue Of Satan" those who lie saying they are Jews which are not. - Rev.2:9 - Rev.3:9

- Seems you need to get your heads out of The Books of The Historical Places of men and into The Prophetic Books of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

* There is (1.) The RED Dragon Serpent of old (beast) Satan has 7 Heads, 10 Horns, 7 Diadems=(7 soft Crowns). - Rev.12:3,4

- There is (2.) The Beast of many animals which comes up out The Sea (NOT RED) has 7 Heads, 10 Horns 10 Diadems=(10 soft Crowns)

* The Woman sits on The Scarlet (RED) Colored Beast (1.) This beast will come up out of the Abyss & go into perdition.  - Rev.17:3

* 'The Beast' (1.) 'The King'. 'Scarlet Beast' (red)  that comes up out of The Abyss - Rev.9:2 - Rev.11:7 - Rev.17:8

You are confused as per Apollyon. Hes the prince of Persia of Daniel 10. The BEAST is not a King/Scarlet Beast per se. That is Apollyon, a Demon placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

Rev. 12 SHOWS Satan............Rev. 13 shows the Anti-Christ Beast.........A MAN............................Rev. 17 is a Demon that has been locked in the bottomless pit for nigh 2000 years. So we Have 1.) Satan, 2.) The Little Horn Beast/Man, 3.) Then we have a Demon Spirit released from the Pit. 

* The Red-Scarlet Dragon (beast) Satan has 7 Heads-Mountains, 10 Horn-Kings, but (7 Crowns) - Rev.12:3

* The Scarlet Beast The Woman Rides has 10 Kings too but is of (The 7 Kings) of which he was but will be The 8th - Rev.17:10

- The multi-animal beast out of The Sea has 7 Heads-Mountains also, and 10 Horn-Kings also, but 10 Crowns. Rev.13:1 

* So The Beast The Woman Rides... Is Not the one which Rises Out Of The Sea which Satan gives his Power, his Throne and great authority to.

And they worship The Dragon because he gave Authority to the Beast, that rises out of the sea. - Rev.13:1, 2,4 -  But, he will not be The 8th King.

The 8th King is Apollyon, he was OF THE SEVEN....Thus the prince of Persia...He was over everyone of those Kingdoms in the Mediterranean Sea Region.

The MOUNTAINS Represents different KINGDOMS via Kings. 

The City Of Jerusalem is mentioned over 850 time in The Bible.  Most of which are of her Prophetic past, present & future.

- The City Of Rome is mentioned only 9 times in The Bible.  Of Which None Are Prophetic.

Jesus not only told The Assemblies that Satan's Throne is in Pergmos-Turkey. - Rev.2:13 - Rev.13:2

But twice He also spoke to The Assemblies about "THE Synagogue Of Satan" those who lie saying they are Jews which are not. - Rev.2:9 - Rev.3:9

- Seems you need to get your heads out of The Books of The Historical Places of men and into The Prophetic Books of God.

He was speaking to the CHURCHES in Asia Minor brother !! So of course he would point out the obvious. But of course it has nothing to do with the coming Anti-Christ

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Good grief man.

Do you read a lot of Charlie Brown comics?

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You are confused as per Apollyon. Hes the prince of Persia of Daniel 10. The BEAST is not a King/Scarlet Beast per se. That is Apollyon, a Demon placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

Rev. 12 SHOWS Satan............Rev. 13 shows the Anti-Christ Beast.........A MAN............................Rev. 17 is a Demon that has been locked in the bottomless pit for nigh 2000 years. So we Have 1.) Satan, 2.) The Little Horn Beast/Man, 3.) Then we have a Demon Spirit released from the Pit. 

The 8th King is Apollyon, he was OF THE SEVEN....Thus the prince of Persia...He was over everyone of those Kingdoms in the Mediterranean Sea Region.

He was speaking to the CHURCHES in Asia Minor brother !! So of course he would point out the obvious. But of course it has nothing to do with the coming Anti-Christ

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

- You said what you believe you have no scripture for it. -

19 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

- Actually Satan is called 'the man'. - Is.14:16 - As angels are called men. - Rev.21:17

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/18/2018 at 7:02 AM, RevelationWriter said:

- Being a follower of Jesus The Christ most my life

I think I heard every possible 'end time prophecy' scenario for God's people.

- But now I'm thinking we could be in the time of The 4th Seal.

Which by the way we have nothing to fear from as

it's of 'the fourth part of the earth'. -  Rev.6:7,8 Greek.

And Hades following Death isn't for God's people.

I believe 'the fourth part of the earth' to be over in the middle east'.

I agree we are possibly in the start of the 4th Seal. And also the 5th Trumpet.

The 'five months' stinging, I see that beginning on the 5th Trumpet but the heart of it being on the 6th Trumpet (trib time).

I don't believe that 4th part of the earth is any one particular location, but literally a 4th of the world. The Baal worshippers in New York city have erected a copy of the Arch of Baal in defiance of God. So our pattern in the USA today is similar to the northern kingdom of the house of Israel when many fell to Baal worship, and God brought the kings of Assyria upon them. We will soon face more persecutions here in the traditionally Christian west.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/22/2018 at 7:54 AM, RevelationWriter said:

- You said what you believe you have no scripture for it. -

Hello brother, I almost spit my coffee out with that nugget !! If you know the scriptures like you are supposed to then you should know where the scriptures are at. What you really mean is you can't comprehend these things, they appear over your head brother for some reason brother. 

Its not that hard. Rev. 12 (LOOK A SCRIPTURE HERE) has 7 CROWNS on 7 HEADS for a Reason, the HEADS represent Earthly Kingdoms just like Jesus spoke of in (SEE a scripture Luke 4) Luke chapter 4, and thus these 7 Heads or Beast Kingdoms over a certain area, the Mediterranean Sea Region, are shown as CROWNS on this Mediterranean Beast. Thus ts just 7 Kingdoms in THAT REGION which is what the Figurative Seven Headed Beast is about. He is over EVERY KINGDOM EVER on the earth, but this "STORY" is only about this Sea Region's History. Thus the SEVEN CROWNS via the Red Dragon in Rev. 12 !!

Rev. 13 is the EXACT SAME PICTURE BOARD so to speak, a story about the Mediterranean Sea Region Beast System over Israel and the Whole Region down through the years. But this time the CROWNS are on the 10 Horns, showing that the Beast here is about the Anti-Christ MAN who is over the 10 Kings that give there power unto the BEAST, thus the whole illustration about the HEADS and one being WOUNDED and then being HEALED !! So its about ONE OF THE HEADS being a Beast and thus his False Prophet is mentioned also in Rev. 13. Thus the 10 CROWNS over Kings/Horns in the European Union.

Rev. 17 is also OBVIOUS, the Scarlet Colored Beast (PURPLE NOR RED) is shown to be raised from the BOTTOMLESS PIT !! Go figure, Satan is not in the Pit, men do not return after they have died, only Apollyon, the King of the bottomless pit, FITS HERE, thus HE WAS.........IS NOT........YET IS !! Thus NO CROWNS over the 10 Kings or over the 7 Heads, yes he is a "principality in high places" OR a Demon placed over a Region thus hes of the 7, but he has NO CROWNS because ultimately Satan is over all in the Spirit World via this earth, and Men/Kingdoms are over EARTHLY KINGDOMS, thus he is left with ZERO CROWNS !! 

I can explain the whole book of Revelation with or without scriptures. Its a gift of God, its my calling so I take it very serious brother, God Bless. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satan is not a MAN.....trying to find an English translation to say so is kinda weird. The word used there can mean servants thus servants of God, Angels were called MEN when they came to Lot in Sodom, you trying to make out like that word must mean that Satan is a man is just, well like I said, weird. 

Edited by Revelation Man

8 hours ago, Salty said:

I agree we are possibly in the start of the 4th Seal. And also the 5th Trumpet.

The 'five months' stinging, I see that beginning on the 5th Trumpet but the heart of it being on the 6th Trumpet (trib time).

I don't believe that 4th part of the earth is any one particular location, but literally a 4th of the world. The Baal worshippers in New York city have erected a copy of the Arch of Baal in defiance of God. So our pattern in the USA today is similar to the northern kingdom of the house of Israel when many fell to Baal worship, and God brought the kings of Assyria upon them. We will soon face more persecutions here in the traditionally Christian west.

- '... a fourth part of the earth..." - Rev.6:8 NKJV

- '...the fourth part of the earth...." - Rev.6:8 Greek

Not a fourth of the world. 

- The 4th Seal Rider Death with Hades following will not come for God's people as Hades does not follow Death for us.

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Hello brother, I almost spit my coffee out with that nugget !! If you know the scriptures like you are supposed to then you should know where the scriptures are at. What you really mean is you can't comprehend these things, they appear over your head brother for some reason brother. 

Its not that hard. Rev. 12 (LOOK A SCRIPTURE HERE) has 7 CROWNS on 7 HEADS for a Reason, the HEADS represent Earthly Kingdoms just like Jesus spoke of in (SEE a scripture Luke 4) Luke chapter 4, and thus these 7 Heads or Beast Kingdoms over a certain area, the Mediterranean Sea Region, are shown as CROWNS on this Mediterranean Beast. Thus ts just 7 Kingdoms in THAT REGION which is what the Figurative Seven Headed Beast is about. He is over EVERY KINGDOM EVER on the earth, but this "STORY" is only about this Sea Region's History. Thus the SEVEN CROWNS via the Red Dragon in Rev. 12 !!

Rev. 13 is the EXACT SAME PICTURE BOARD so to speak, a story about the Mediterranean Sea Region Beast System over Israel and the Whole Region down through the years. But this time the CROWNS are on the 10 Heads, showing that the Beast here is about the Anti-Christ MAN who is over the 10 Kings that give there power unto the BEAST, thus the whole illustration about the HEADS and one being WOUNDED and then being HEALED !! So its about ONE OF THE HEADS being a Beast and thus his False Prophet is mentioned also in Rev. 13. Thus the 10 CROWNS over Kings in the European Union.

Rev. 17 is also OBVIOUS, the Scarlet Colored Beast (PURPLE NOR RED) is shown to be raised from the BOTTOMLESS PIT !! Go figure, Satan is not in the Pit, men do not return after they have died, only Apollyon, the King of the bottomless pit, FITS HERE, thus HE WAS.........IS NOT........YET IS !! Thus NO CROWNS over the 10 Kings or over the 7 Heads, yes he is a "principality in high places" OR a Demon placed over a Region thus hes of the 7, but he has NO CROWNS because ultimately Satan is over all in the Spirit World via this earth, and Men/Kingdoms are over EARTHLY KINGDOMS, thus he is left with ZERO CROWNS !! 

I can explain the whole book of Revelation with or without scriptures. Its a gift of God, its my calling so I take it very serious brother, God Bless. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satan is not a MAN.....trying to find an English translation to say so is kinda weird. The word used there can mean servants thus servants of God, Angels were called MEN when they came to Lot in Sodom, you trying to make out like that word must mean that Satan is a man is just, well like I said, weird. 

- "...Seven Heads Are Seven Mountains..." - Rev.17:9

- "...The Ten Horns Are Ten Kings..." - Rev.17:12

"...have received no Kingdom as yet..." - Rev.17:12

"...give their Kingdom to the beast..." - Rev.17:17

Not Kingdoms. The Ten Kings will be of one mind and one 'Kingdom".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

- '... a fourth part of the earth..." - Rev.6:8 NKJV

- '...the fourth part of the earth...." - Rev.6:8 Greek

Not a fourth of the world. 

- The 4th Seal Rider Death with Hades following will not come for God's people as Hades does not follow Death for us.

Heb 2:14
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy
him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
KJV

"Death" was capitalized as a pronoun in Rev.6:8, as we are told that's the name of the rider on the 4th seal pale horse. That's another title for Satan himself, as he was given the power of death.

So hell following after him is pointing to his working, and the working of his servants on earth.

The 4 parts: (possibly, as symbols): someone once said there are 4 main categories one can break every operation on earth down into - the political, finance, military, religion:

1. "to kill with the sword" - control of a global army, the U.N. army being just a startup

2. "and with hunger" - world finance in control of the economies of nations through international banking

3. "and with death" - spiritual death through false religion, which is MUCH greater than flesh death; it's about deception

4. "and with the beasts of the earth" - the political; the "brute beasts" world controllers.

Since the 5th Seal is about persecution of the saints with being delivered up to Satan's host and beheaded, that points to 7 years or "one week" of Dan.9:27. The working of the locust army would be just prior to that, and that's who I believe the forth part of the working on the earth is about, those being symbols for the locusts of the Book of Joel and Revelation 9.

Edited by Salty