• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth."

That is proof enough that God knows how to divide by two. 

What is proof of is that 1260 days is exactly the first half of the 7 years.    While the 42 months and the time, times, half time are ~the second half.  ~ is a called a tilde, which in mathematics mean approximately or close to.

The 1260 days, then the 3 1/2 days, then the 42  months (1256.5 days) = the 2520 day seven years.       Everything fits within the 7 years.

day 1185 Aod setup day + 1335 days = the 2520 day seven years

day 1185  Aod setup day + 1290 days to the sixth seal + 45 days the armies assemble at Armageddon = the 2520 day seven years.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, douggg said:

What is proof of is that 1260 days is exactly the first half of the 7 years.    While the 42 months and the time, times, half time are ~the second half.  ~ is a called a tilde, which in mathematics mean approximately or close to.

The 1260 days, then the 3 1/2 days, then the 42  months (1256.5 days) = the 2520 day seven years.       Everything fits within the 7 years.

day 1185  Aod setup day + 1290 days to the sixth seal + 45 days the armies assemble at Armageddon = the 2520 day seven years.

All that is a theory, but it will be proven wrong.  EVERY mention of this period of time in Revelation is for the last half of the week: you can take that to the bank. It's truth. Did you notice that in Matthew 24 Jesus went from "the end is not yet" to the midpoint of the week with the abomination, skipping over the first half? 

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

All that is a theory, but it will be proven wrong.  EVERY mention of this period of time in Revelation is for the last half of the week: you can take that to the bank. It's truth. Did you notice that in Matthew 24 Jesus went from "the end is not yet" to the midpoint of the week with the abomination, skipping over the first half? 

Jesus did not go to the "midpoint" of the week.     In the text of Matthew 24, Jesus did not say "midpoint" because that would be a contradiction of Daniel 9:27, which says in the midst of the week, not midpoint.

You are the one saying midpoint in order to defend your view that the 1260 days is the second half of the week.      

The abomination of desolation will be setup to be worshiped on day 1185 of the 7 years.   Which is in the midst of the week.

54 minutes ago, douggg said:

Jesus did not go to the "midpoint" of the week.     In the text of Matthew 24, Jesus did not say "midpoint" because that would be a contradiction of Daniel 9:27, which says in the midst of the week, not midpoint.

You are the one saying midpoint in order to defend your view that the 1260 days is the second half of the week.      

The abomination of desolation will be setup to be worshiped on day 1185 of the 7 years.   Which is in the midst of the week.

You are free to believe anything you want. All I am saying is, your theory will be proven wrong. When the abomination divides with week, it will be divided into two equal halves. God knows how to divide!

chetsiy:

1. half

1. half

2. middle

Many times it was translated as "midnight" which divided the dark hours into half.

If you imagine 1185, being perhaps close to the middle, is what God meant, you have that right. Most of the church believes that two equal haves with 1260 days - Midpoint - 1260 days is the intent of the Author.

What I cannot fathom is why you insist on being wrong.  If you take 360 days in a year, and multiply that by 7 you get 2520 days for the 7 year period. Divide that by 2 and you get 1260 = EXACTLY what John wrote twice.

Edited by iamlamad

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

God knows how to divide!

Of course, and that is why it is 42 months in one verse and 1260 days in the very next verse.

I laid it out for you.     The presentation order in the text of Revelation which John reported what he saw and was told - is not the sequence of those events as they will take place on a timline, which requires wisdom to understand, which the timeline is the  chronological order.

Edited by douggg

5 hours ago, douggg said:

Of course, and that is why it is 42 months in one verse and 1260 days in the very next verse.

I laid it out for you.     The presentation order in the text of Revelation which John reported what he saw and was told - is not the sequence of those events as they will take place on a timline, which requires wisdom to understand, which the timeline is the  chronological order.

I know this is what you believe, but it will be proven wrong.  Here is what John tells us, reading between the lines:

Just 3 1/2 days before the man of sin will enter the temple and abominate (just created a new word) he will enter Jerusalem with his Gentile armies. (11:1-2) I am convinced Muslim armies. After all, if he is to enter the temple in Jerusalem, he must first arrive in Jerusalem. So he comes with his armies just before he is to enter the temple -  I guess 3 1/2 days before. The armies of the man of sin will trample the city for 42 months.

Then, BECAUSE the man of sin has arrived, God sends the two witnesses, so THEY show up, just 3 1/2 days before the man of sin enters the temple. (11:3) They will then testify for 126o days (proof of the midpoint) and be killed, just 3 1/2 days before the 7th vial that ends the week. The Beast will kill them after they have accomplished their 1260 days. They will like dead for 3 1/2 days, then be raised up at the 7th vial. The terrible earthquake John wrote in chapter 11 when they rise is the very same earthquake we read of at the 7th vial. But at the 7th vial, God will raise the Old Testament saints (on the "last day") so the two witnesses will rise with the rest of the Old Testament saints. 

Then 3 1/2 days later, the man of sin will enter the temple and declare HE is the god of the Jews. The 7th trumpet will sound in heaven marking this exact midpoint of the week. (11:14 and on) IN HEAVEN the kingdoms of earth and taken from Satan and given to Jesus. And Michael goes after Satan to take Him down. The war in heaven will start. Why here at the 7th trumpet? Because it will be at this moment in time that the 6000 year lease given to Adam expires - runs out - and suddenly Satan has no more legal hold to earth. This is the mystery that will happen at the 7th trumpet. 

A second or two later those in Judea will begin fleeing, having seen the abomination.  Michael then wins the war and Satan is cast down.

The woman who is still fleeing will received supernatural protection for time, times and half of time. 

Some unknown time later, the Beast's 42 months of authority will begin. 

The truth then, is this:

While the city is being trampled for 42 months, the two witnesses will be testifying for 1260 days, the woman will be fleeing for 1260 days, and being protected for time, times and half of time, and during all this the Beast will have his 42 months of authority. In other words, all these time counts are running concurrently, but the start was staggered. 

By the way, all the seals were opened BEFORE all this so that the book could be opened to reveal all these things. They are written INSIDE the book. 

So while the 42 months of trampling is running out, the 1260 days testifying are running out, the 1260 days of fleeing is counting down, the supernatural protection is taking place, and the Beast is using up his 42 months, things are happening on earth: FEAR runs rampant. The False Prophet shows up and convinced all to erect an image. Then to create a mark. then to tell all that if they refuse to worship the image and refuse the mark, they will die.  God then warns people NOT to take the mark. (chapter 14). The beheaded begin to show up in heaven. The days of great tribulation that Jesus spoke of is happening.

AT some point in time, no one will know when, God will begin pouring out the vials of His wrath - that will SHORTEN those days of GT. What will happen is this: the armies of the Beast doing his bidding will be unable to function, sitting the dark in terrible pain. 

Just before the end of teh week, the 1260 days of testifying will run out, and the two witnesses will be killed - and they will lay dead for 3 1/2 days. Then the 7th vial will be poured out and the 70th week will END. The 42 months of trampling will have run out, the 1260 days of testimony will have ended, the 1260 days of fleeing and protection will have ended, but the beast is still alive.

At the 7th vial the two witness will rise, and God will raise all the Old TEsament saints. They will all be lifted up to heaven, for the marriage and supper - which will take place in heaven. 

Finally, after the marriage and supper, Jesus will descend, with the armies of heaven, and the saints WITH HIM, and the beast will be taken and his 42 months ended. 

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

While the city is being trampled for 42 months, the two witnesses will be testifying for 1260 days,

1.  In the text of Revelation, the 42 months (11:2) come before the 1260 days (11:3).   By your rule of the presentation order can't be altered - by what right do you claim that the 42 months and the 1260 days run parallel to each other - when in the text they are presented as one following the other?   You even swapped it around having the 1260 days beginning 3 1/2 days before the 42 months.

2.  Where in Revelation is the person in the role of confirming the covenant with many to start the 70th week?     What happens in Revelation in those 1260 days prior to the midpoint?

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, douggg said:

1.  In the text of Revelation, the 42 months (11:2) come before the 1260 days (11:3).   By your rule of the presentation order can't be altered - by what right do you claim that the 42 months and the 1260 days run parallel to each other - when in the text they are presented as one following the other?   You even swapped it around having the 1260 days beginning 3 1/2 days before the 42 months.

2.  Where in Revelation is the person in the role of confirming the covenant with many to start the 70th week?     What happens in Revelation in those 1260 days prior to the midpoint?

(Yes All Correct)

69th Week // 70th Week // 62nd Week

1290 Days // 42 Months-Years and 42/24 Months (1290 + 1335 = 7 Years) // 1260/42 Months-Years

1. Flight 370 to 9/11/2017 = 1290 Days

2. 2017 + 7 Years = 2024 A.D. (Add 24 Months from 2017 to 2019)

3. 2024 A.D. + 42 Years = 2066 A.D.

70th Week // 69th Week // 62nd Week

1947 + 70 years to 2017 // 2019 A.D. // 2066 A.D.

(70 Years and 7 Weeks/49 Years, from 1947 to 2066 A.D. = 119 Years = 2019 for Trumpets)

(This is the Dispute with Daniel's Figures)

70 and 7 Years from 1947 terminates in 2024 A.D.

70 and 7 Weeks/49 Years from 1947 terminates in 2066 A.D.

This is the Solution to the Dispute: God apparently Touches the Earth, with each declaration of SEALS/TRUMPETS/VIALS, when they end or begin, as it stands a number of arguments are valid, but with God being true and faithful, without another declaration that follows the multiple arguments of 42/24, 7/49, etc.  The Law is Finished in 2024 ...................... that means God gave a considerable amount of value to 9/11/2001, and then Flight 370 in 2014, and everything is finished.

But at the same time, this argument is not finished "THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE FIRST" (at the TRUMPETS), that has not happened.  That means, there may be more to Issac Newton's Prophecy of 2060/2066 for Halley's Comet, a long time from now.

Edited by Gibbus

8 hours ago, douggg said:

Let's use some common sense here! In a horse race, the announcer cannot speak of every horse at the same time! He speaks of each horse separately. Yet, they are all running concurrently. Perhaps one horse is in the lead. 

I suspect there is VERY LITTLE time between the start of the 42 months count of trampling and the 1260 day count of testifying.  I think the moment the man of sin enters Jerusalem with is Gentile armies, the two witnesses show up. They come then because HE came then. The fleeing, however, will begin 3 1/2 days later, when the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is God. 

The 42 m0nths count then will start first, but perhaps only seconds before the 1260 days count. So for 99.9999% of the time they are parallel, with a very very short period of that time NOT parallel. Are we going to quarrel over that tiny amount of time in comparison. Or do you somehow believe that in 11:2, the entire 42 months is carried out, and in 11:3 it is now 42 months later?  I can assure you, that is not the Author's intent! These events START at the midpoint and go to the end of the week - all five of them.

Read carefully now and I will go over it again. I meditated on this for a long time, not trying to understand it myself. I waited for revelation knowledge. I am therefore convinced that 11:1-2 is about the man of sin entering Jerusalem. We both know he most be in Jerusalem to enter the temple, because the temple is in Jerusalem. He comes with Gentile armies  - who will then trample the city for 42 months. WHEN does He arrive? John does not tell us. But I am convinced that the same day he arrives, The two witnesses arrive - probably only seconds between! I know THEY arrive just 3 1/2 days before the abomination.  They testify for `1260 days, which will take them to the end of the week, just 3 1/2 days before the end of the week - when they are killed. 

I am further convinced, John wrote 11:4-13 as a parenthesis - taking us down the last half of the week with the two witnesses only. He does the same thing in chapter 13 with the two beasts. But in verse 14, John is right back to the midpoint of the week. The 7th trumpet sounds, marking the time of the abomination in heaven. The woman - those in Judea begin to flee. It is a second or two now after the abomination.  At the  sounding of the 7th trumpet Michael will go after Satan to take him down. It is WAR in heaven. We don't know how long this will take. John does not tell us. 

So there are the first three events that start at the midpoint (or close to it) and go to the end of the week. They all start within 3 1/2 days of each other. Or, if I am mistaken on how soon the two witnesses show up after the man of sin enters Jerusalem, perhaps 4 days. 

I don't think this is a difficult concept!  After these 3 1/2 of 4 days, THEN (and only then) are these events parallel events running concurrently. But for most (99.72%?) of the time, they are concurrent events taking place of the last half of the week. The 42 months of authority start last, because he is captured last. 

Look, John DID NOT SEE the confirming of the covenant. Therefore it is not to be found anywhere in Revelation. Don't even try to find it. It is not there. Just like John did not see the rapture take place. It is not there.  However, putting all the end times scriptures together, i cam make an educated guess that Jesus will break the 7th seal at the same moment this confirming of the covenant takes place. The FIRST 1260 days, NOT SHOWN TO KNOW in that way, will go from the 7th seal to the 7th trumpet. In other words, the trumpet judgments will come in the first 1260 days. But John does not tell us this in so many words. 

By the way, since they are all running concurrently, what difference does it make which one I start with first? I could say while the 42 months of authority are running, so is the 42 months of trampling. The vast majority of this time they WILL be concurrent. 

Edited by iamlamad

4 hours ago, Gibbus said:

(Yes All Correct)

69th Week // 70th Week // 62nd Week

1290 Days // 42 Months-Years and 42/24 Months (1290 + 1335 = 7 Years) // 1260/42 Months-Years

1. Flight 370 to 9/11/2017 = 1290 Days

2. 2017 + 7 Years = 2024 A.D. (Add 24 Months from 2017 to 2019)

3. 2024 A.D. + 42 Years = 2066 A.D.

70th Week // 69th Week // 62nd Week

1947 + 70 years to 2017 // 2019 A.D. // 2066 A.D.

(70 Years and 7 Weeks/49 Years, from 1947 to 2066 A.D. = 119 Years = 2019 for Trumpets)

(This is the Dispute with Daniel's Figures)

70 and 7 Years from 1947 terminates in 2024 A.D.

70 and 7 Weeks/49 Years from 1947 terminates in 2066 A.D.

This is the Solution to the Dispute: God apparently Touches the Earth, with each declaration of SEALS/TRUMPETS/VIALS, when they end or begin, as it stands a number of arguments are valid, but with God being true and faithful, without another declaration that follows the multiple arguments of 42/24, 7/49, etc.  The Law is Finished in 2024 ...................... that means God gave a considerable amount of value to 9/11/2001, and then Flight 370 in 2014, and everything is finished.

But at the same time, this argument is not finished "THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE FIRST" (at the TRUMPETS), that has not happened.  That means, there may be more to Issac Newton's Prophecy of 2060/2066 for Halley's Comet, a long time from now.

Sorry, Gibbus, but I don't think there is any possible way you can prove any of this by scripture.  Therefore, I have a novel idea: why not just believe things AS WRITTEN? The 1260 are DAYS, the 42 months are MONTHS and the time, times etc are years.  The 69 weeks are weeks of years.