Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

I think about things most may never give a thought to. I think about significance. Who am I in this life. Have you ever asked that. If we think about the beaches of sand in all the world being countless and every grain was a person,  zoom in on one spot until you see only one grain and that grain is you. Then ask who am I. It makes one wonder about significance. Still Jesus said I call my  sheep by name. Through out the centuries of time there are those born and those who pass on How does God even know us.  By now you must think I just escaped an asylum.

Non the less this scenario is a fact.  Let no man think to highly of himself

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

If the innumerable grains of sand came about as do the repentance of the sinner to his repentance from sin against God they would be a sandstorm.- quoting my wife.

Whacky humor hit me at reading your OP, for I am very fatigued this day, and  I have just been  changing my screen saver to an early morning sunrise on a Maine coast beach at low tide where I just returned from. The photo is of  lots and lots and lots of gray wet rippled sands, the sun almost rising,  dark clouds on the horizon, and in the midst of the sands at a distance is one lone seagull standing.

I kinda identified for  a bit with that one lone seagull on the wet cold sands amongst the beauty of it all.

Then I read your post and thought: If I am a grain of sand,  I think I am on beautiful  Gooch's beach, but I had better not look directly up for I am under that seagall's tail feathers.