Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Two teenaged boys in Washington State picked the wrong female jogger to grope!   The 23 year old woman had studied martial arts since she was 5 years old!   First she threw the teen in front of her on the ground.   Then after the groper behind her called her a name, she punched him in the face several times while dodging his punches!   Finally he brought out a knife and she used his bike as a shield.

A passerby called police and the teens were arrested.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

5 hours ago, Davida said:

I'm sure the parents are delighted they paid for her lessons in self-defence!

Actually her family runs a well known martial arts studio!  I think it was in Portland, OR.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

That reminds me of an incident when I was working hotel security. Got a call about a fight in a room - at the hotel next door. The room door was open, its 3am and really quiet. First thing you hear is drunk guy swearing at a woman telling her he's going to beat her up, etc. She warns him not to attack her several times in a tone of voice that was way too commanding. It gets quiet, then I hear something like, "wappity-wap! . . . thud!" and now the guy is out cold laying half out of the doorway. I have no idea how many times she hit him, but it was enough. The cops showed up not long after.

The rest of the story. We had a big martial arts thing in town that weekend, and the lady was one of the martial artists. The guy was her ex-husband who wanted to cause trouble and he was twice her size. He was still out when the ambulance got there and hauled him off.

Dynamite comes in small packages, as someone once said.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1