IGNORED

WorthyNews:GOP has ‘record-shattering’ 30 million voter contacts, 20,000-member outreach team

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,220
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Republican National Committee’s program to out-do former President Obama’s grassroots organizing has gone into warp speed and already made a record-breaking 30 million voter contacts in its goal of keeping the House and Senate in GOP hands.

RNC officials said that 30 million voter contacts is a month ahead of schedule and better off than it was in 2016 when it out-hustled the Democrats to help Donald Trump win the presidency over presumed winner Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The unusually aggressive ground campaign was designed to build a Republican grassroots effort. The RNC turned to its Republican Leadership Initiative Fellowship and it has locked in 20,000 fellows, four times its voter outreach force of just two years ago. [ Source: Washington Examiner (Read More...) ]

The post GOP has ‘record-shattering’ 30 million voter contacts, 20,000-member outreach team appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

30 million voter contacts?  Out hustled the Democrats to help Donald?  I remember trump winning because we are sick of politicians. I don’t remember the Republican Party helping. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,163
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

17 hours ago, hmbld said:

30 million voter contacts?  Out hustled the Democrats to help Donald?  I remember trump winning because we are sick of politicians. I don’t remember the Republican Party helping. 

You're right.  :)

I don't recall the RNC helping at all.

Something else I don't care for: Who said it was okay to blow my phone up with robocalls and robotexts anyway?  Its not just Republicans, its Democrats, Libertarians, and all the others just before the primaries in my area. I put the phone on silent so I can ignore it.