• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1994

42 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'll take that as an evasive answer and assume you are a lone ranger.

We are all lone rangers , do you know anybody personally who did this ?

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Once a week for an hour in building people call " the church " isn't really what it was back then or should be .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

This is what I have copied from the letter by George.

I think it is very important.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, vlad said:

1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

This is what I have copied from the letter by George.

I think it is very important.

I believe the evil people are unbelievers and in the O. T those people were not follow ing the Lord . .as truly born again Christians we want to follow the Lord because of what He did for us...agree? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 4:1-11;

1 John sees the throne of God in heaven.
4 The twenty-four elders.
6 The four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
10 The elders lay down their crowns, and worship him who sat on the throne. 

1, After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 
    2, And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 
    3, And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 
    4, And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. 
    5, And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. 
    6, And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. 
    7, And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. 
    8, And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. 
    9, And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 
    10, The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 
    11, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

11 hours ago, angels4u said:

I believe the evil people are unbelievers and in the O. T those people were not follow ing the Lord . .as truly born again Christians we want to follow the Lord because of what He did for us...agree? 

It not only the evil people but also they that do evil. There is a difference.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,780
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, vlad said:

I think sins are different.. Murder for instance. So being forgiven over and over again for the same kind of sin  is questionable. All people have wishful thinking to a different extant. Then I remember that Jesus said about sinning no more to a prostitute. I understand it was a condition. He would not say that just as parting words. His words were full of meaning. That is why I think some sins after repentance should never ever be repeated.

In the perfection of Righteousness the least of is as if all are done...
James 2:10
 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
KJV

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:19 PM, Soul Reaper said:

How can we have sin if they were nailed to the cross ? The only sin currently remaining is the only sin Jesus did not forgive people which is disbelief in him because we have free will (sin called Blasphemy against HS ).

Sins are removed as far as East is from West.

God is able to speak out into all times and places even though He spoke in a specific time and place... only in the eternal state is where sin is completely eradicated from existence! The forgiveness and sealing of a person to God, by The power of The Holy Spirit through the finished work of Christ, is of the present time which is called the church age and will cease at the rapture of the church...

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, Soul Reaper said:

Flesh sinned Spirit did not .

This Body belongs to Christ because he bought it with a price , therefore I 'm simply bad steward of the Body if I let it sin . But me myself I cannot sin .

The same John who wrote 1 John 1:8-9 wrote 1 John 3:9

Both statements are true

If Lost person makes statement " I have no sin I don't need saviour " he is blaspheming Holy Spirit and rejecting the gospel .

If Born again Christian makes statement " I have no sin I don't need saviour " he is not blaspheming Holy Spirit because he has no sin and he does not need saviour because he alredy was saved by saviour and the saviour took the sin away from him.

That's why nothing can separate Christian from the love of Father , Christian can't blasphemy HS .

This is the error of Gnosticism where we try to blame the rock for our wrong... but it is in us still to sin yet we no longer wish it to be so... yet we find ourselves drawn to the pleasure of it and we are left to the inability of self to deliver and by this we place all our weight upon Jesus to separate us from our error upon death of this body... we cannot cease from the desire toward perfect love for that is what has been placed within us by God in The Person of The Holy Spirit! For this love to work out from us it must be so in obedience to Jesus' commands

John 14:21

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
KJV

no child of God can do this perfectly and yet we desire to do so, yet we fail in ourselves, but that is the Perfection that is in Christ our Lord 'He did do it perfectly' and that will be my life when I stand before the purview of The Father for I shall have no confidence in my own righteousness... 

Edited by enoob57