• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1994

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Excuse me but Strongs does not tell you the tenses of each verb in the Greek, only the definition. Don’t try to present yourself as a Greek scholar when you’re not. Those translators have much more training in the original languages than you or I.

Don’t be silly, there won’t be sin in heaven but we still have the flesh to contend with while on earth. 

How can you say that "he cannot sin " and "he does not continue to sin " are the same things . Obviously one is corrupted the other is correct but which one ?

• Group:  Members

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
(1Jn 1:8-10)

How can we have sin if they were nailed to the cross ? The only sin currently remaining is the only sin Jesus did not forgive people which is disbelief in him because we have free will (sin called Blasphemy against HS ).

Sins are removed as far as East is from West.

Edited by Soul Reaper

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,816
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, Soul Reaper said:

No , bible teaches two man nature , the (Old man /flesh / reprobate mind ) and (the new man / Spirit / holy ).

One must die the other can't die , they fight against each other flesh lusts after  Spirit and Spirit after flesh .

So you can't give me the link where Strong's says "not even once"?

And you don't have a name for your mistakes and flaws?

2 minutes ago, Jayne said:

So you can't give me the link where Strong's says "not even once"?

And you don't have a name for your mistakes and flaws?

not even once is my interpretation , the strongs simply say

Does

Not

Sin

then it says

Can't

Sin

in plain sight

Jesus was begotten of God , do you call him that he never sinned or never keep on sinning but sinned few times ?

Edited by Soul Reaper

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

I answered you that there are two of you . Bible call it new man and old man or born after women and born after Spirit , this passage apply to first one

Edited by Soul Reaper

31 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It applies to the new man, correct? Therefore if WE say we have no sin we call God a liar and the truth is not in us.

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

No , new man has no sin he is as righteous as God himself because it's born of God . It has no sin nature at all unless you say that God can give birth to something sinfull or that God can create sin .

Edited by Soul Reaper

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Have you ever sinned since you were saved?

Flesh sinned Spirit did not .

This Body belongs to Christ because he bought it with a price , therefore I 'm simply bad steward of the Body if I let it sin . But me myself I cannot sin .

The same John who wrote 1 John 1:8-9 wrote 1 John 3:9

Both statements are true

If Lost person makes statement " I have no sin I don't need saviour " he is blaspheming Holy Spirit and rejecting the gospel .

If Born again Christian makes statement " I have no sin I don't need saviour " he is not blaspheming Holy Spirit because he has no sin and he does not need saviour because he alredy was saved by saviour and the saviour took the sin away from him.

That's why nothing can separate Christian from the love of Father , Christian can't blasphemy HS .

Edited by Soul Reaper

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

We still sin after born again and we do have to ask God to forgives us, as long as we live in this old body we still do sin until we're perfected in heaven, we try to fight it but it is as Paul said:

Romans 7:15-20 New International Version (NIV)

15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

Jesus is our mediator, only because of Him our sins will be forgiven, God looks at us as being righteous through the eyes of Jesus who paid for all our sins on the cross.

What does it mean that Jesus is our mediator?"

Answer: A mediator is one who mediates, that is, one who acts as an intermediary to work with opposing sides in order to bring about a settlement. A mediator attempts to influence a disagreement between two parties with the goal of resolving a dispute. There is only one Mediator between mankind and God, and that is Jesus Christ. In this article, we’ll see why God has a dispute with us, why Jesus is our mediator, and why we are doomed if we try to represent ourselves alone before God.

God has a dispute with us because of sin. Sin is described in the Bible as transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4) and rebellion against God (Deuteronomy 9:7; Joshua 1:18). God hates sin, and sin stands between all of us and Him. “There is no one righteous, not even one” (Romans 3:10). All human beings are sinners by virtue of sin we have inherited from Adam, as well as the sin we commit on a daily basis. The only just penalty for this sin is death (Romans 6:23), not only physical death but eternal death (Revelation 20:11–15). The rightful punishment for sin is an eternity in hell.

Nothing we could do on our own would be sufficient to mediate between ourselves and God. No amount of good works or law-keeping makes us righteous enough to stand before a holy God (Isaiah 64:6; Romans 3:20; Galatians 2:16). Without a mediator, we are destined to spend eternity in hell, for by ourselves salvation from our sin is impossible. Yet there is hope! “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5). Jesus represents those who have placed their trust in Him before God’s throne of grace. He mediates for us, much as a defense attorney mediates for his client, telling the judge, “Your honor, my client is innocent of all charges against him.” That is true for us also. Some day we will face God, but we will do so as totally forgiven sinners because of Jesus’ death on our behalf. The “Defense Attorney” took the penalty for us!

We see more proof of this comforting truth in Hebrews 9:15: “For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.” It is because of the great Mediator that we are able to stand before God clothed in the righteousness of Christ Himself. On the cross Jesus exchanged our sin for His righteousness (2 Corinthians 5:21). His mediation is the only means of salvation. ( igotquestions)

• This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

We still sin after born again and we do have to ask God to forgives us

No , by doing so one does not believe that Christ took his sins away , if one ask for forgivness he is blaspheming the perfect forgivness which is Jesus Christ crucified , if he begs for mercy he is rejecting the perfect mercy which God alredy gave us .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Walking in the Light
…7But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. 8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.…

Matthew Henry Commentary

1:5-10 A message from the Lord Jesus, the Word of life, the eternal Word, we should all gladly receive. The great God should be represented to this dark world, as pure and perfect light. As this is the nature of God, his doctrines and precepts must be such. And as his perfect happiness cannot be separated from his perfect holiness, so our happiness will be in proportion to our being made holy. To walk in darkness, is to live and act against religion. God holds no heavenly fellowship or intercourse with unholy souls. There is no truth in their profession; their practice shows its folly and falsehood. The eternal Life, the eternal Son, put on flesh and blood, and died to wash us from our sins in his own blood, and procures for us the sacred influences by which sin is to be subdued more and more, till it is quite done away. While the necessity of a holy walk is insisted upon, as the effect and evidence of the knowledge of God in Christ Jesus, the opposite error of self-righteous pride is guarded against with equal care. All who walk near to God, in holiness and righteousness, are sensible that their best days and duties are mixed with sin. God has given testimony to the sinfulness of the world, by providing a sufficient, effectual Sacrifice for sin, needed in all ages; and the sinfulness of believers themselves is shown, by requiring them continually to confess their sins, and to apply by faith to the blood of that Sacrifice. Let us plead guilty before God, be humble, and willing to know the worst of our case. Let us honestly confess all our sins in their full extent, relying wholly on his mercy and truth through the righteousness of Christ, for a free and full forgiveness, and our deliverance from the power and practice of sin.

1 John 1:8