IGNORED

Why so much disagreement on the start of THE DAY?

iamlamad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Alan Hales said:

You are getting the Jews and the people who get saved during the tribulation period, Mixed up with the Church. " Thess 2: tells us that the  Church has to go before the man of sin, [The Anti-Christ] can come. Christians, [The Church] Isn't appointed to wrath. You have obviously overlooked this quote from me,  "Paul said we aren't appointed to wrath 1 Thess 5: 9. There will be the wrath of the devil, against those who refuse to have the mark of the beast, then the wrath of God against those who have the mark of the beast".  End quote. either you or Jesus is mistaken, Because Jesus  In relation to the coming tribulation period, Told us to watch and pray that we'll be counted worthy to escape it. Lk 21: 36.

You are 100 percent correct, but there will be a REMNANT CHURCH on earth during the Tribulation/70th week. Its seen in Rev. 12:17, when the Dragon via the Beast can't get at the Woman (Israel) then he in his anger goes after those who keep the commandments of Jesus Christ, so who could they be brother? Well they can't be the 2/3 of Jews who perish because they refuse to repent and thus flee Judea (they aren't serving Jesus). It can't be those that fled Judea, they are the ones that are protected under the guise of THE WOMAN, so who is it ? Well it is those that have come to Christ after the Rapture of the church, they by definition would be the REMNANT CHURCH. Remnant meaning a SMALL PART that is left from a much larger part. 

But the Church is Raptured, we are no longer needed on the earth the Gospel has been taken unto all men on earth, thus the Mission of the Church is finished on earth. Once we are Raptured, then the 5 Virgins who missed the wedding will have to go through the 70th week of Tribulations, they are the Martyrs under the Alter in the 5th Seal. 

10 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So you actually think some literal locusts gonna be stinging people? Wow!

Its a Metaphor for Demonic Beings from the pit. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The Son of God has  given us an understanding, that we may know that which is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ.

Comparing what was written above by Hazard and Diaste, only what Diaste did write is truthful. 

JESUS warned us about those which are waiting for Him, saying:

Luke 12:36-40 & 46-48

36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

46 The lord of that servant will come in a Day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Matthew 25: 6-13

6 And at *midnight there was a cry made, *Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. (Comments: Who sells or buy oil out of the time , both are lost.)

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

If your going to quote me, quote my entire post.

I never once said anyone knows the time when Christ will return. The angels, even Jesus does not know, only the Father knows.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You are 100 percent correct, but there will be a REMNANT CHURCH on earth during the Tribulation/70th week. Its seen in Rev. 12:17, when the Dragon via the Beast can't get at the Woman (Israel) then he in his anger goes after those who keep the commandments of Jesus Christ, so who could they be brother? Well they can't be the 2/3 of Jews who perish because they refuse to repent and thus flee Judea (they aren't serving Jesus). It can't be those that fled Judea, they are the ones that are protected under the guise of THE WOMAN, so who is it ? Well it is those that have come to Christ after the Rapture of the church, they by definition would be the REMNANT CHURCH. Remnant meaning a SMALL PART that is left from a much larger part. 

But the Church is Raptured, we are no longer needed on the earth the Gospel has been taken unto all men on earth, thus the Mission of the Church is finished on earth. Once we are Raptured, then the 5 Virgins who missed the wedding will have to go through the 70th week of Tribulations, they are the Martyrs under the Alter in the 5th Seal. 

Its a Metaphor for Demonic Beings from the pit. 

There will be people on the earth during the great tribulation period, The Jews, backsliders, [The five unwise virgins] and those who get saved, will suffer and a lot will be killed.  But thank God the Church goes before the coming tribulation period.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Alan, it may at first seem that way to you, but the problem is, you don't know when "the tribulation period" begins in Revelation! The truth is, the 70th week BEGINS at the 7th seal, right after the 6th seal begins the Day of the Lord. The rapture then, just as Paul told us, will come a moment before the Day of the Lord, and in fact, as the trigger for the Day of the Lord. 

Then, if we study Revelation, we see that God's wrath is for the entire week, started before the week at the 6th seal, and continuing on for the entire week which ends at the 7th vial. But while God's wrath is being felt on earth through the trumpets and vials, Satan is cast down, right the midpoint, and then both Satan's wrath AND God's wrath will be felt on earth.  In other words, no one can separate Satan's wrath and God's wrath, time wise: they are concurrent.

Therefore I am in 100% agreement with you: the church will be taken out just before God's wrath begins. 

Anyone who knows the Bible will know when the tribulation will begin, First there will be millions of people disappearing in what's called the Pre tribulation rapture, Then the man of sin, [The Ant-Christ] will come. Eph 5: 27 says Jesus is coming for a glorious Church, one who is Holy and doing outstanding miracles. 1 Jn 3: 2 say when Jesus comes, we will be just like Him, So if the devil couldn't  handle ONE Jesus, How is he going to deal with Millions of Christians who are just like Jesus,???.  He can't, and that's why the Church has to go before he can come, as 2 The 2: 1-8 tells us.

You have overlooked the fact that Jesus said we would escape the tribulation, Which is the dispensation of wrath, The devil's wrath, and God's wrath, What you are saying is, we have to go through the devil's wrath.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

12 hours ago, Alan Hales said:

Anyone who knows the Bible will know when the tribulation will begin, First there will be millions of people disappearing in what's called the Pre tribulation rapture, Then the man of sin, [The Ant-Christ] will come. Eph 5: 27 says Jesus is coming for a glorious Church, one who is Holy and doing outstanding miracles. 1 Jn 3: 2 say when Jesus comes, we will be just like Him, So if the devil couldn't  handle ONE Jesus, How is he going to deal with Millions of Christians who are just like Jesus,???.  He can't, and that's why the Church has to go before he can come, as 2 The 2: 1-8 tells us.

You have overlooked the fact that Jesus said we would escape the tribulation, Which is the dispensation of wrath, The devil's wrath, and God's wrath, What you are saying is, we have to go through the devil's wrath.

That's been a long-held concept brother via the disappearing, but reread 1 Cor 15 again. We know NO FLESH can enter Heaven, and the Dead in Christ rise first WITHOUT CORRUPTION (Means with no body, thus they will get a new body in Heaven). So when Paul says we will BE CHANGED in a moment or a TWINKLING of an eye, he means we PUT OFF CORRUPTION, thus we will DIE and change into a Spirit man, thus we go to Heaven as a Spirit man just like those that arise from the graves brother. 

I know the disappearing has always just been assumed, but the bible tells us NO FLESH can enter heaven. Remember when Jesus saw Mary after he had arisen and told her TOUCH ME NOT, for I have not yet ascended unto the Father ? She would have defiled the Sacrifice with a touch of her flesh !!

This will also be how the Beast explains away the Rapture, it was an EPIDEMIC of some sort.  Now if we are driving a car and die, accidents will still happen etc. etc. But our flesh will remain on earth. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

47 minutes ago, Alan Hales said:

What you are saying is, we have to go through the devil's wrath.

Scripture warns us of this. God gives us the heads up.

Get ready, it may all come in our lifetime.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Here is the order of the end times:

God, "Declaring the end from the beginning..." Isa 46:10a

Genesis 8 - Outpouring of the Holy Spirit (dove) - Last Days pour out Spirit

Genesis 7 - Shaking of the Earth - Earthquakes in divers places

Genesis 6 - Signs of the Days of Noah - violence and evil therefore the love of man grows cold

Genesis 5 - Rapture of Enoch - Rapture of the church

Genesis 4 - Marking of Cain - Marking of God's 144,000 and Mark of the Beast for the rest

Genesis 3 - Satan won over man 3:15 - Satan loses over a Man, Rev 20:2

Genesis 2 - Perfect Paradise - Rev 22 Perfect Paradise

Genesis 1 -

• Time Begins - Time Ends;
  • God walked with man - God walks with man;
  • Tree of Life - Tree of Life heals the nations;
  • Adam and Eve - Jesus and His Bride;
  • No sickness or death - No more sickness or death;

First two chapters of the word of God are perfect. Alef; Alpha

Last two chapters of the word of God are perfect. Tav; Omega

Genesis - Nimrod one world government; tower of Babel

Revelation - Antichrist one world government; mystery Babylon; Babylon is destroyed

Isaiah 46:9-10 (KJV)

Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:  

Revelation 22:13 (KJV)

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  

John 1:1-5 (KJV)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.  

Isaiah 57:1-2

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

Revelation 3:10 (KJV)

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Genesis 19:22-23 (ESV2011)

"Escape there quickly, for I can do nothing till you arrive there." Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar. The sun had risen on the earth when Lot came to Zoar.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (KJV)

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Very interesting!

3 hours ago, Alan Hales said:

You are still not understanding. I can guess it is because you imagine God's wrath beginning at seal #1. You are mistaken, not believing John. He tells us that God's wrath begins at the 6th seal.  The first thing God sent me to find in Revelation was the 70th week, as He said, "clearly marked." He told me how to find it, starting with the midpoint "clearly marked." The 70th week is marked by 7's: the 7th seal starts the week with the 30 minutes of silence; the midpoint is marked by the 7th trumpet, and the end is marked by the 7th vial. The 70th week is inside the Day of the Lord. The DAY starts at the 6th seal. Do you imagine that the red horse and rider, the black horse and rider, and the pale horse and rider are the devil's anger?  Why not just believe John - that Satan does not get angry until he is cast down at the 7th trumpet? 

The first seal was opened around 32 AD: to represent the CHURCH sent out with the GOSPEL.

The second, third and fourth seals were opened at the same time, to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel. These three were limited to 1/4 the earth's surface.  These three ride together. 

the 5th seal is for the martyrs of the church age. They were told they must wait for the full number to come in before judgment can come. 

The 6th seal brings the start of judgment - so the full number had to come in before the 6th seal is opened. This tells us exactly where the rapture will take place. The moment the rapture has finished, it will be the DAY of the LORD. 

Therefore, just as God has said, the church will be raptured pretrib and prewrath.  

What part of this do you not believe? 

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That's been a long-held concept brother via the disappearing, but reread 1 Cor 15 again. We know NO FLESH can enter Heaven, and the Dead in Christ rise first WITHOUT CORRUPTION (Means with no body, thus they will get a new body in Heaven). So when Paul says we will BE CHANGED in a moment or a TWINKLING of an eye, he means we PUT OFF CORRUPTION, thus we will DIE and change into a Spirit man, thus we go to Heaven as a Spirit man just like those that arise from the graves brother. 

I know the disappearing has always just been assumed, but the bible tells us NO FLESH can enter heaven. Remember when Jesus saw Mary after he had arisen and told her TOUCH ME NOT, for I have not yet ascended unto the Father ? She would have defiled the Sacrifice with a touch of her flesh !!

This will also be how the Beast explains away the Rapture, it was an EPIDEMIC of some sort.  Now of we are driving a car and die, accidents will still happen etc. etc. But our flesh will remain on earth. 

Once again I have to challenge what you write, because your write error. Matthew wrote, "the earth did quake...and the graves were opened." then people SAW some of the saints of old after they had risen.  This was when Jesus rose: He raised some elders of the Old Testament with Him. My point is, the GRAVES were opened. Bodies get CHANGED - God does not create NEW bodies in heaven: he raises the OLD body and they changes it into a resurrection body. Before the bodies  of the dead in Christ are changed - they are resurrected from the grave! This is exactly how it worked with Jesus own body. When we die, we are not changed. Just our spirit with our soul leaves the body and is taken to heaven. But the body turns back to dust. God will change that dust back into a body and raise that body up out of the grave - where the spirit and soul will once again join that body and become whole: Spirit - Soul - Body. But it will be a flesh and bone resurrection body that can walk through walls. 

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

This will also be how the Beast explains away the Rapture, it was an EPIDEMIC of some sort.  Now of we are driving a car and die, accidents will still happen etc. etc. But our flesh will remain on earth. 

1 Cor 15 isn't talking about our physical bodies, If you read it properly you'll see we will be changed. Vs48--53.

What you said about our changing,  Is the rapture,  Your argument is with God and His word, You should tell God how wrong He is.