IGNORED

Why so much disagreement on the start of THE DAY?

iamlamad

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

"like the scripture says" but then you write what the scriptures DON'T say!  Sorry, but Gentiles don't get sealed for protection - that is IF you are talking about that seal - the one the 144,000 get. 

He can't touch the saints  Wow! Exact opposite of what is written! Both Daniel and Revelation tell us the saints WILL BE overcome. 

when he does,ie,the two witnesses, Christ returns,3 1/2 days later.   WOW! You seem to be the very first person (other than me) that understands the two witnesses testify in the second half of the week! Congratulations!  However, you have missed that Jesus will NOT return at the 7th vial that ends the week. Sorry, but the events of chapters 17 and 18 and the first half of 19 will take place AFTER the 7th vial, but before He comes.

First your problem is in seperation

Who are the Gentiles,let's start there

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/10/2018 at 2:43 AM, Alan Hales said:

I know the dead bodies will be raised up incorruptible, and I know that no flesh goes to the grave and the Spirit & soul live on.  But what has that got to do with needing a new changed body for us to get into heaven. 1 Cor 15: 49--53, Please note when we will be changed, V52, In a moment, In the twinkling of an eye, AT THE RAPTURE.   DO WAKE UP

Because our FLESH is sinful by Nature, Jess cleanses the INNER MAN but not the FLESH. Thus Jesus told Mary TOUCH ME NOT. Why is it you can't get that? Thus we are alive, we CHANGE in a flash....Our Spirits leave our FLESH BODIES which means our Flesh will not have a Spirit which mean it will not be ALIVE. 

Even if you never get it, the truth is the truth brother.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 9/10/2018 at 7:15 AM, iamlamad said:

"There is no flesh when the person goes to the grave"  I don't think you meant to say what you said. OF COURSE the flesh goes to the grave. That is the part of a human that gets buried: our fleshly bodies. But that is also the very part of the born again believer that will be raised from the dead when Jesus comes. He will raise the old fleshly body out of the grave, and instantly CHANGE it into a resurrection body as it is flying up out of the grave. While the flesh goes to the grave, the human spirit man with the soul goes to heaven. Jesus will bring them back with Him when He comes so they can once again join with their bodies.

I meant what I stated, there is NO FLESH [that remains] we can open the grave and see only bones in a few years, of course that goes without saying. Point being the DEAD in Christ are raised without flesh (thus incorruptible). Then we which are alive are changed, meaning we leave our FLESH MAN behind !!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

What day will not come?

The physical coming of the Lord, NOT the pre-trib rapture. v1 mentions the two comings of Jesus,

"The coming of the Lord", His physical coming to reign. AND "Our gathering together unto Him", The pre-trib rapture.

Why Paul wrote this chapter to them, was, because some of your descendants were telling them that they had to go through  

the tribulation period, v2. So Paul was telling them that they wouldn't go through the tribulation period, Vs 3--8.

Please note, The, "Falling away", doesn't says the falling away from the faith, Does it??., The Greek meaning is made up from two Greek words, "Apo" [Away from]

and "Histemi"  [A place] A taking  away. Even if it did mean falling from the faith, Many people have fallen away, Look have many have become Catholics, Mormons and JWs.

So the Church goes to Heaven THEN the man of sin cam come. V6--7 tells us that the Church is holding up the man of sin And will do until we go.

THEN the wicked be revealed. V8.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Because our FLESH is sinful by Nature, Jess cleanses the INNER MAN but not the FLESH. Thus Jesus told Mary TOUCH ME NOT. Why is it you can't get that? Thus we are alive, we CHANGE in a flash....Our Spirits leave our FLESH BODIES which means our Flesh will not have a Spirit which mean it will not be ALIVE. 

Even if you never get it, the truth is the truth brother.

Our bodies are waiting redemption, Rom 8:  23. Which will be changed at the rapture. 1 Cor 15: 49--52, And ready for heaven.

54 minutes ago, Alan Hales said:

The physical coming of the Lord, NOT the pre-trib rapture. v1 mentions the two comings of Jesus,

"The coming of the Lord", His physical coming to reign. AND "Our gathering together unto Him", The pre-trib rapture.

Why Paul wrote this chapter to them, was, because some of your descendants were telling them that they had to go through  

the tribulation period, v2. So Paul was telling them that they wouldn't go through the tribulation period, Vs 3--8.

Please note, The, "Falling away", doesn't says the falling away from the faith, Does it??., The Greek meaning is made up from two Greek words, "Apo" [Away from]

and "Histemi"  [A place] A taking  away. Even if it did mean falling from the faith, Many people have fallen away, Look have many have become Catholics, Mormons and JWs.

So the Church goes to Heaven THEN the man of sin cam come. V6--7 tells us that the Church is holding up the man of sin And will do until we go.

THEN the wicked be revealed. V8.

satan ,man of sin ,anti christ,what ever name you choose to call him,comes first,period.

What you do with Matt 24,did Christ not say He comes after the tribulation?

And I really don't know how you twisting Paul's word

Only 2 advents of Christ coming in all of scripture .

Paul tells ur straight up, we will not gather back to Christ until after satan,how and where do you get this disappearing act?

Who would be deceived after such an event called the rapture 

By peace shall destroy many. 

And again I say ,only Christians can die spiritually, and many will.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I meant what I stated, there is NO FLESH [that remains] we can open the grave and see only bones in a few years, of course that goes without saying. Point being the DEAD in Christ are raised without flesh (thus incorruptible). Then we which are alive are changed, meaning we leave our FLESH MAN behind !!

Just one more thing you have written that is simply NOT TRUE. Did Jesus get a resurrection body aside from His fleshly body with nail holes in it? Or was it HIS BODY that was raised and changed? 

Next, think of what is written: is "changed" equivalent to "newly created?" Of course it is not. When God said changed, He meant what He said: God is going to bring together the atoms (or even on a smaller level: quarks) that used to make up those bodies turned to dust, and put them back together exactly as they were and then CHANGE them into resurrection bodies. The "flesh" does not get left behind, it gets CHANGED. 

Next, did you not read in Matthew 27  "the graves were opened?" And Matthew goes on "and many BODIES (flesh) of the saints which slept arose..."  Why would the graves have to be opened if the flesh body was left behind? No, God resurrects flesh BODIES.

You have missed then once again.

Edited by iamlamad

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, n2thelight said:

Paul tells ur straight up, we will not gather back to Christ until after satan,how and where do you get this disappearing act?

Who would be deceived after such an event called the rapture 

By peace shall destroy many. 

And again I say ,only Christians can die spiritually, and many will.

You can be wrong of you choose to be - and it seems you have chosen. You have misunderstood Paul. It is as simple as that.  If I were you I would camp out on 1 thes. 4 & 5 for a few months: meditate on it! Paul's rapture will come before the start of the Day of the Lord (6th seal) and before the 70th week (7th seal start).