IGNORED

Why so much disagreement on the start of THE DAY?

iamlamad

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Get knowledge but with knowledge, get understanding! 

You are speaking of the realm of the Spirit. I am speaking of the physical realm. Believe it or not, the scriptures make a DIFFERENCE between the Jew and the Gentile.  WAKE UP! You don't have a corner on bible understanding! (You only think you do!)

Because the Jews denied Him, God turned to the Gentiles. 

For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.

When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.

And when there was an assault made both of the Gentiles, and also of the Jews with their rulers, to use them despitefully, and to stone them,

And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.

And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.

And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

(For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles

But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

How amazing! Paul speaks of both Jew and Gentile, SAVED Jews and Gentiles - but you only wish to argue. God has not problem calling Jews Jews, and Gentiles Gentiles, but you seem to be smarter than God. 

The church of today is indeed spiritual descendants of Abraham, but at the same time, MOST of the church of day has not blood relation to Jacob. That is why God calls us GENTILES. 

What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

Note carefully, Paul STILL calls them Gentiles! 

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Note carefully, God has turned to the GENTILES until the complete number of Gentiles will have come in.  Therefore your theory FAILS as it usually does.  WAKE UP and realize you cannot just cherry pick scripture!

Again there's only two trees you belong to one or the other.

If as a Jew you don't believe in Christ you are grafted out of that tree which is Christ.

Nobody will be saved just because

Also figure out who Israel is

8 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

But there are THREE groups mentioned in Scripture. What you said is true, Jews (for the most part) are in IN Christ: but how amazing: there is many prophecies about them soon to be fulfilled! One day they WILL Believe. So you are wrong yet again.

Heck,one day I hope every body believes.

They won't be saved just because they are Jews, period.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, n2thelight said:

Again there's only two trees you belong to one or the other.

If as a Jew you don't believe in Christ you are grafted out of that tree which is Christ.

Nobody will be saved just because

Also figure out who Israel is

I am done here. Your theories are so far from what scriptures actually say, and so from from the norm of tradition Christian teaching there is no need to go any further. 

Since you don't believe in a pretrib rapture, you will be left behind. It is just that simple. And that will be on you, not on me. 

I have seen how you operate: if a scripture does not fit your theory, just change it so it does. I got it. 

John shows the marriage and supper in heaven. You choose to move it. We will see how this works out for you! I won't expect to see you there. But, if by some miracle you make it to that heavenly marriage supper, do look me up. 

Just now, iamlamad said:

I am done here. Your theories are so far from what scriptures actually say, and so from from the norm of tradition Christian teaching there is no need to go any further. 

Since you don't believe in a pretrib rapture, you will be left behind. It is just that simple. And that will be on you, not on me. 

I have seen how you operate: if a scripture does not fit your theory, just change it so it does. I got it. 

John shows the marriage and supper in heaven. You choose to move it. We will see how this works out for you! I won't expect to see you there. But, if by some miracle you make it to that heavenly marriage supper, do look me up. 

Got no problem being left behind,just wanna see when you figure you ain't going nowhere.

Show me the scripture where the supper is in heaven? 

Also what scripture did I change? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Ain't but two people, those in Christ and those who are not.

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Ain't but two people, those in Christ and those who are not.

Actually there are hundreds of groups, The Church, Jew and Gentile, who are anyone who isn't a Christian or a Jews. But of cause there are those who are in Christ, and those who aren't in Christ.

52 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

By the contrary, He returns is in His Day, that is the Last Day, more precisely the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium. One Day is with the Lord as a thousand years and vice-versa, as God revealed to Moses. Psa. 90:v.4. The Apostle Peter did write: ""But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day"".2Pe.3:v.8

His day when He returns,starts that Day,ie,the millennium 

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

But there are THREE groups mentioned in Scripture. What you said is true, Jews (for the most part) are not IN Christ: but how amazing: there is many prophecies about them soon to be fulfilled! One day they WILL Believe. So you are wrong yet again.

Romans 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God."

Again either you believe or you don't

6 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

No, His Day has already arrived, the seventh and last Day, and He will return soon within this seventh Day.  The millennium has already started and we are already living in the first century of the seventh and last millennium.

Not true,we're in the 6th day

When that Day ,7th starts,we shall all be changed,as per Paul

19 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

We are living in the beginning of the first century of the seventh and last millennium, that is the seventh and last Day.  The sixth Day ended, it is over, you are sleeping like the foolish virgins. 

6 At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Best way I can say this is,if you are still in your flesh body,that day has not started and Christ has not returned.

1 hour ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

As was prophesied by the Apostle Paul, ""the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God"" (1The.4:v.16).    We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, at the last trumpet: for the trumpet shall SOUND, and we shall be changed. 1Cor. 15:51-52 .        There will not be change without the SOUND of the trumpet, or if the trumpet does not sound.  

What part of your own post don't you understand?The last trumpet is the 7th,do think I said that's when the change will take place,hence the point of my post.

Where is your rapture before the last trump?

Edited by n2thelight